'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: 'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:15 pm

Carrite wrote:No true Wikipedia critic is critical of the Foundation, eh?
Not for things they haven't done. That is a job for hacks and supplicants. And you're no hack.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:55 pm

Vigilant wrote:
Martin has NPD and has a verified instance of having a psychotic break.

Auggie is being a shitheel by using him to drive traffic to his site.

Eat a dick, Auggie.

Auggie wrote:
You're all lunatics.

Look at you. Commenting a dozen times a day on a forum about a wiki encyclopedia.

You're just mad that the Fram buzz is wearing off so you're lashing out, looking for fresh topics.

Vig wrote:
So you don't dispute that you used Martin?

Ah, just get lost with you armchair diagnoses and keep yourself to your keyboard and shitty software, doctor Vigilant.

Found something nice, Pete Hoekstra, the American ambassador is leaving because Tump has given him a other position. A interview with him about his job and his connection to Holland, only the begin and some parts are in Dutch and the rest in English. And Drop is liquoric, something what is beside stroopwafels extreem populair. Orange is the national colour and Citroen CV2's where extreem populair cars in the 70's and 80's. Nick name eend, duck.

https://eenvandaag.avrotros.nl/item/ame ... -beginnen/

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:12 pm

Martin is being used but he's so happy for any attention at all that even when told what is going on, Martin is unable to disengage.
Auggie's the circus barker and Martin is his Freak Show.

Jezus Christ! How many postings did I the last 12 hours in total and how many did you?
Ah, get lost and find some better company than all the day you keyboard.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:07 am

Wikipediocracy are using Vigilant. No way was his unique brand of posting considered acceptable back when they were trying to rebrand as the acceptable face of criticism. My pathetic ban was proof of that. I upset the resident Wikipedians using their place as a chill out room, and I didn't even swear. When they realized that was a mistake, that it didn't make for an effective forum, well, didn't they just forget all about it when Vigilant wandered back in from wherever the fuck he has been? He's their circus freak, the drawer of crowds, who for the most part come to gawp in amazement at the tawdry gossip and conspiracy theories he thinks make perfect sense.

They're all about the clicks, and don't care how they get them, as they admitted a long time back.

You should be asking for your cut Vigilant.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:14 am

Yeah, their member "Katie" must have some pretty odd views about what makes a creep.

Has she even opened her mouth about the whole GamerGater vibe they got going on over there now?
Eagle wrote:We all support more female editors, but that does not mean that we have to tolerate mistreatment of male editors at the hands of a toxic female editor.
Hey Vigilant, don't you be scaring "Katie" now. Be a good little doggie.

Wooof!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:38 am

Vig wrote:Is there no room for poor Martin to contribute a multi-colored, randomly capitalized section of raw, elemental chaos as a palate cleanser between chapters?

NO!!!

And I tell you why. My father was a rather good artist-student before the war, and my mother was pregnant from my eldest brother at the end of the war. So my mother said to him you have to find a decent job and my father went to professor Harting, a formal gymnastic teacher who had became a professor English and who gave him his first university year for free and have send him to Tolkien in Oxford in het kader van zijn Harting progamma.
The first words my father spoke after one day being a professor where: It is it's like a cistern has opened for me. (Het is alsof zich een beerput zich voor mij geopende heeft.) Niks nieuws onder de zon dus.

When he died when I was 13 years old and no one took any care of us and my mother of that beautiful intellectual world except uncle Bram and his wife (not a real uncle). SO it was clear to me I didn't want to have to do anything with what you should call that intellectual world. A vision I still suport and after 10 years wikipedia only has become stronger.

Is it OK if my next post is a update about my RC- LGB train? Because except it's mystery's is Wikipedia far out of the world I experience. (Ver buiten mijn belevingswereld.)
Ik laat deze tot de rand gevulde wiki-shitbeker, volgeschept uit de wiki-beerput verder volgaarne aan mij voorbij gaan met al uwer welnemen. Zoals ik gewoon ben en in het bijzonder om de wiki-personages die wij in onze maakbare wereld vrijdagmiddag met hun voeten in het sneldrogende beton zouden zetten en dan lekker naar huis zouden gaan!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:35 pm

Auggie wrote:It is regretful that people were disagreeing on Wiki Review. That was not the intent of the site. The intent of the site was to fairly share perceptions about Wikipedia.

It has come to our attention that the site should have better taken everyone's point of view into account, including points of view about how to achieve a high quality forum. We realize now that giving Graf Statler and Singora a platform was a mistake.

Our site apologizes if we incorrectly offended anyone.

It is a pity that so much content was lost due to conflict.

Our hope is that we can all refrain from attacking behavior and language and take down or remove any such past behavior.

Thank you to all of our friends and supporters.

Yeh, Vig, also exusses from my side and also to Doctor Protrollsky.
But what I really am wondering is why a bright guy, what you absolute are, is spending most of his time with trolling a searching in people he doesn't even know there private stuff?
I mean, I have understand you have a family, but what are you saying to them? Daddy has no time now because he must bullshit a few fora? Or, I has still some troll work to do with digging in people there private life, stuff I got llegal? What do you tell them, Vig? And why don't you just come over here and are you gossiping in a hidden forum?

And why for the fucking hell should you mail to Auggie's father, Vig? He's a grown up man, 45 years old, isn't that not very weird behaving, Vig?

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:37 am

Graaf Statler wrote:
Auggie wrote:It is regretful that people were disagreeing on Wiki Review. That was not the intent of the site. The intent of the site was to fairly share perceptions about Wikipedia.

It has come to our attention that the site should have better taken everyone's point of view into account, including points of view about how to achieve a high quality forum. We realize now that giving Graf Statler and Singora a platform was a mistake.

Our site apologizes if we incorrectly offended anyone.

It is a pity that so much content was lost due to conflict.

Our hope is that we can all refrain from attacking behavior and language and take down or remove any such past behavior.

Thank you to all of our friends and supporters.

Hey Graf -- where did Auggie write this?

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:41 am

Another message to Graf

Would you like to start a Eurotrash thread?

We could discuss Guido [I've just seen your email and watched that video], MDD, Romaine, etc.

If possible, could you invite Guido to join this forum?

Have a nice day, Mr Statler.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:10 am

My pleasure, mister Anyone.