'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: 'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:05 pm

Vig wrote:]Says the guy who believes Abd will triumph in court?

Just quit with the white knighting, Martin.
Laura's not going to fuck you.

Gibe me a break, Vig, I think she is more than 30 years younger than I am and I asure you I am not waiting for that kind of thinks and she either I suppose. But a dirty mind is a joy for ever ,isn't it Vig? And for the rest I should say, isn't it time to kill the gas flame, Vig?
Because it's complete clear this woman is total innocent and good willing. And yes she is lovely, but kittens are also lovely but I don't sleep with them.

Just leave the cheap crap, Vig. Just leave it.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:22 am

Graaf Statler wrote:
Vig wrote:]Says the guy who believes Abd will triumph in court?

Just quit with the white knighting, Martin.
Laura's not going to fuck you.

Gibe me a break, Vig, I think she is more than 30 years younger than I am and I asure you I am not waiting for that kind of thinks and she either I suppose. But a dirty mind is a joy for ever ,isn't it Vig? And for the rest I should say, isn't it time to kill the gas flame, Vig?
Because it's complete clear this woman is total innocent and good willing. And yes she is lovely, but kittens are also lovely but I don't sleep with them.

Just leave the cheap crap, Vig. Just leave it.

Have you noticed that Viggie Babes has changed his avatar to a character from the TV series Justified.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justified_(TV_series)

I've just grabbed the torrents and will start watching this soon.

Mr Statler -- do you like watching American TV shows?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:05 am

Correct link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justified_(TV_series)

LA Law! In the past we had many, many American series here on TV. In terrible couloirs because our PAL system did't match with the American NTSC. Nowadays most programs are from Dutch origine. But in general I watch very little television, and for many years I even hadn't a TV.

And Viggie should better spent his time to his daughter and family instate of trolling around with protrollsky and mendaliv. And he, mendaliv , did you finish that law school too, because i can't imagine. Yes, that you have spoilt a few years I believe, but are you also graduated?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:30 am

Vig wrote:Laura's not going to fuck you.
The desperate fool is stealing my material now!

Embarrassing dude. :oops:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:24 pm

Hey Crow,

I see your 'notice me, senpai' antics over on sucks.
I'm kind of busy here right now.
Just chill out and I'll get to you when I've got some time.
You've got no time to explain yourself?

Sounds about right.

You just stay right there in your safe space.

Maybe Jake will let you run around later eh? Take you to the park to sniff some butts.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:34 pm

CrowsNest wrote:
Hey Crow,

I see your 'notice me, senpai' antics over on sucks.
I'm kind of busy here right now.
Just chill out and I'll get to you when I've got some time.

Heee, what a surprise! He, Vig, do you like old LGB trains? Because I have to update that topic despaired. And do you take Bart Legal and doctor Pro with you?
Always welcome, Vig, always, no hard feelings from my side. See you soon here! :D

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:16 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:Always welcome, Vig, always, no hard feelings from my side. See you soon here! :D

I somehow doubt Viggie Babes will sign up here.

BTW -- I came across a nice piece of vandalism yesterday. See how Google [on the right] has picked up the text from an article about a McDonald's burger.

I've archived the link:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190808180 ... e&ie=UTF-8

Note: as of 6H25 [Bangkok time], Google is still showing this vandalism. Search for "Big N' Tasty". It's actually massively offensive.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:27 am

Looks like the overconfident pikie on sucks was wrong again.
If you meant pikey, that's a poorly chosen insult, they're known for being brash, and for having the stones to back it up. Just like me. 8-)

But anyway, about that. Are things genuinely so hard up for you that you need to implicitly trust the word of a clearly emotionally unstable and deeply traumatized Wikipedia Administrator over a serious and credible critic? Let's say Ritchie is the RAT, what possible reason would he have for a tell all confession to Fram at this moment in time? He's at the height of his sympathy bid. In an instant, he would become Wikipedia's most hated user.

All I can think of, would be as part of a last gasp unburdening of his soul, before he downed that bottle of pills. And unlike yourself and your recently chastised butt, I'm not willing to have the guy top himself just so I can be proven right.

As usual though, you're not thinking clearly yourself. You're not asking, what would this guy, this man who insists he is a sensitive guy who is deeply attuned to the suffering of women, this guy who so vocally and so persistently dragged Fram's name through the mud, what would he have actually done if faced with the fact nobody was listening to him on Wikipedia, but who perhaps found out about Fram's history with Hale, how it ties in with what he saw him do to Elisa, and a few of his other WiR friends, what would he have done about this aggressive Administrator harassing women for no better reason than they don't meet his exacting standards, really?

I mean, you get how Ritchie reacts to nobody listening to him, right? You're seeing how he reacts to anyone he thinks isn't treating good faith rubes the right way, right? You're seeing that it doesn't exactly put him on the straight and level, right? Doesn't turn him into a pillar of forward thinking or rational acting, right?

To spell it out, because I kinda think I have to, these are the exact conditions that we know turns Ritchie into a bit of an impulsive madman. A bit of a fuck 'em I'll show them all maverick. A loner. A lone gunman, even. I appreciate you're hamstrung by your intrinsic lack of knowledge of the really bad actors on Wikipedia of the last few years or so, but trust me on this at least, because it's observable fact, seen on many different occasions. Check our records.

So sure, he says to Fram he wouldn't have been bothered enough to fire off an email. This guy. The guy who gets so fucking angry at Trump and Brexit he spends hours doing dumb shit on Wikipedia making cartoons and pithy jokes and uploading copyright violations, this guy says he wouldn't have bothered sending an email about that sort of issue?

Fuck him, and fuck you for either being so gullible to mindlessly act as his advocate because you genuinely believe him, or for being so desperate to claw back some of your totally destroyed reputation that you'd say any old shit to find some way to discredit me. Beyond embarrassing.

You surely know by now you can't come at me with this half baked crap. You probably can't do me with anything, but I'd advise you to at least pick a subject that you know well. We pikeys, we fight bare knuckle style. You don't even so much as look at me boy, unless you brought your good chains. That's jewellery btw, not bondage. I see how you like posting pictures of Fae.

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:06 am

Jaysus wept. You must've been buttfucked at birth by the Blarney Stone.

So, tell me, are Death Cab for Cutie "emo" or not?

"God damn conformists!"

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:38 am

Looks like the three stooges have formed an emotional support group.

If you guys are finding it this hard to defend yourselves, then maybe you should go back to the strategy of pretending the bad man challenging your theories and general knowledge just doesn't exist?

The mere trading of insults as if it were some kind of effective substitute leading to your restored reputations as knowledgeable investigators and incisive critics, will not be your salvation, little ones. I got that arena more than covered, as I'm sure you know from past wounds.

Think it over. I can beat on Mendaliv a while, as I await confirmation through observing your inevitable retreat back into your shells.