Community consultation on partial & temporary office actions

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Community consultation on partial & temporary office actions

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:03 pm

BEHOLD.

This is what Victory looks like. Apparently.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Office_ ... ions/draft

HEAR YE, HEAR YE.

Be it proposed that in the ninth month of the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and NineOneTeen, three questions shall be put to the peasantry, so they may maketh their mark upon them with their dung sticks.
1. Should partial and temporary Foundation bans be used? On all projects, or only on a subset?

2. Can the Office Actions policy on partial and temporary bans, as written, be used? If not, what adaptions need to be made to its text?

3. How should partial and temporary Foundation bans ideally be implemented, if they should be?
Should ye wish to alter this draft set of questions to something you think will be more understandable to your cousin-wives and servant boys, kindly post your suggestions on the parchment page.

Filing fee: 1 Oxen.

Yours sincerely, that fucking bitch from Da Big Castle, the fair maiden you used to call your friend when she wasn't being paid. You know the one. She went by the handle Fluffernutter, before she was given her Ruling Class name, Karen, Lord Brown.

ALL HAIL KING ZOG.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Community consultation on partial & temporary office act

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:06 pm

What's this?.....

*thud* *thud* *thud*

The sound of Fluffernutter banging her head on her desk, as she sees the first two responses, namely a person who hasn't understood what the page is for at all, and a gimp arguing over whether adaptions is a word.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:17 pm

*thud* *thud* *thud*

....at being mansplained to by Mendaliv.
See here for the announcement, wherein Fluffernutter forgets how to sign posts.
Too much of a coward to post it on meta, he just says it on the harassment site.

The fuck is he even on about? Maybe it's his fancy lawyer talk that I just don't understand, but to my eye, how is that page an "announcement" that needs to be signed? I think he doesn't quite know that on meta, this is the equivalent of an article. Not seeing where else he could mean, she didn't make any other edits on meta this week.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:25 pm

Are the rebels even going to offer any suggestions? The questions are quite difficult to answer for anyone in the rebel camp who has a more nuanced view than simply NO, NO, MOOT. Mind you, did any of the mob really have any other view than this? I'm sure they could give less of a fuck about the shithole projects.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:36 pm

*thud* *thud* *thud*
"final and non-negotiable"
If the Fram fiasco on the English Wikipedia taught us anything, it's that "final and non-negotiable" bans from T&S are rejected by the community. Any "consultation" should take that into account. Jonathunder (talk) 18:13, 13 August 2019 (UTC)
Thank you for your feedback. Did you have an actual proposed change to the draft questions? LIKE YOU WERE ASKED TO PROVIDE. Or are you just hinting at what your likely answers will be? WHICH YOU WERE NOT ASKED FOR.

I pity her, I really do. Imagine having to take these people seriously, as part of your paid duties.

It's alright for the Board to tell Maher to tell them to do it. They're not the ones who actually have to do it.

Get your C.V. out there Karen, I'm sure you can do better than this.