'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Anyone
Sucks Critic

Re: 'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

Post by Anyone » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:03 am

ericbarbour wrote:And Mendaliv.....really?

If there were a Guinness Book of Records award for the World's Most Tedious Man, Mendaliv would win.

These fake, wannabe lawyers in WikiVille are so annoying.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:23 am

Anyone wrote:

If there were a Guinness Book of Records award for the World's Most Tedious Man, Mendaliv would win.

The wiki mouvement love there fake and wannabe lawyers!

They are like the n*azi doctors in the concentration camps of Der Hitler, they are complete immoral.
They support the most creasy legal complete bullshit of the wiki mouvement who is now claiming for years they are where they a exemption and had a "right" to break copyright laws and other regulations. What is simple not true.
There in not any exception for them in local copyright laws. Not any, not a word in our copyright law in Holland is about wiki systems. The exception they maybe get in Europe is for pre-filtering content and nothing else. But we have to see how that works out if it is implanted in the local copyright laws. A European copyright law is far, far away and properly unreachable.

But these are not the things those wiki lawyers are telling you, no they bring you in legal danger in the EU. They don't tell you WMF and it's legal department and the ToU don't give you any protection. Not any! Wiki lawyers give you a umbrella if the sun shines, and if you want to open it because it start to rain you find out it is eaten by the moths and that you are in legal danger.

They don't care about the things I consider as the scandal of the century. First of all someone with one class kindergarten has to tell you this, and second when I tried to warn I am treated as I am.
The best proof I was only warring is I complete have completely relinquished any rights to sue WMF, and that I altough I have one of Holland top lawyers in my circles I have treated no one with any legal action. Although I have every reason to sue the complete bunch of idiots.
But that should cause such a chaos in the lifes for both them and me, I don't want that. Keep your bullshit money, put it in a place where the sun never shines, I don't want it!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:41 am

Graaf Statler wrote:
Anyone wrote:

The wiki mouvement love there fake and wannabe lawyers!

They are like the n*azi doctors in the concentration camps of der Herr Hitler, they are complete immoral.
They support the most creasy legal complete bullshit of the wiki mouvement who is now claiming for years they are a exemption and had a "right" to break copyright laws and other regulations. What is simple not true.

There is not any exception for them in local copyright laws. Not any, not a word in our copyright law in Holland is about wiki systems. The exception they maybe get in Europe is for pre-filtering content and nothing else. But we have to see how that works out if it is implanted in the local copyright laws. A general European copyright law is far, far away and properly unreachable seen the political structure of the EU. O, was WMF responsible in your opinion? Good luck with section Section 230 of the Communications Decency Ac!!

But these are not the things those wiki lawyers are telling you or are warning you for, no, they bring you in legal danger in the EU. They don't tell you WMF and it's legal department and the ToU don't give you any protection. Not any! They don't tell you WMF legal department is highly incompetent because of these wiki lawyers. Wiki lawyers give you a umbrella if the sun is shining, and if you want to open it because it start to rain you find out it is eaten by the moths. And you are personal in legal danger. You, yes you are responsible for what you are doing on the internet and other places and no one else.

They don't care about the things I consider as the scandal of the century. First of all someone with as only real succesfull education one class kindergarten has to tell you this, and second when I tried to warn I am treated as I am.
The best proof I was only warring is I have completely relinquished any rights to sue WMF. And I altough I have one of Holland top lawyers in my personal circles I have treated no one with any legal action. Although I have every reason to sue the complete bunch of idiots, but at the moment I have not any plan in that direction.

Because that should cause such a tremendous chaos in the lives for both them and mine and don't give me any joy, I simple don't want this wikishit in the last part of my life.
Just keep your bullshit money, put it in a place where the sun never shines, I don't want it, live your life in a lie, it is your life and not mine. Just fuck yourself with all your bullshit money.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:37 pm

Anyone wrote:

No, worse than that, he's a real life Wikipedia lawyer.

You could admire it if you thought it was some elaborate giant trolling exercise, an extreme parody of the project's descent into bureaucratic clusterfuckery in the narrow field of how to handle the tiny percentage of persistently disruptive but otherwise valued users.

But no, all the signs are, he intends this to be a genuine ongoing practice. Hence why it is so fitting that he is doing it all pro bono.

As ever, the bright side is that if he's doing it there, he's not fucking up someone's real world shit.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:59 pm

CrowsNest wrote:As ever, the bright side is that if he's doing it there, he's not fucking up someone's real world shit.

Far as you know.....try looking into the rumors around Will Boddy's legal career sometime. He does rotten evil things in the real world and on WP. All that complaining about Ironholds for years, and people hardly ever mentioned Boddy. Who for my money is a lot worse--but less demonstrative, and therefore "not as evil".

Plus: I had not heard from Somey for years. The other day he emailed me to politely ask that I move the above thread to a private area because "taken out of context" etc. I'm like: no, sorry chief, you do NOT get the pleasure of deleting that thread and pretending Auggie and Vigilant are not fighting.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:02 am

WHAT? The Utter Fucking Bullshit of Paddo Vigilant and Protrollsky should be taken out of it's context? Has there even been any context?
Because I don't think so, it where just two guy's hopping around on the drama boards like two complete stoned monkeys.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:07 pm

He Vig!

Did you already see what a nice shirt uncle Jimmy is wearing special for you? :mrgreen:

https://twitter.com/kringln/status/1162049417588936704

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:59 pm

CrowsNest wrote:The starting point has to be to assume "Katie" is just one of Poetlister's legendary experiments with women's clothing.

If not, well, what she does think is acceptable on a forum, doesn't exactly marry with what she doesn't.

I missed this comment last time I looked at this thread.

Interesting. I think you might be right.

Katie wrote: "I can safely say that no sane forum, such as say, WO, would want someone like that posting there."

That looks like a dig at Auggie. I know on one or two occasions Auggie openly mocked Poetlster on WO. He also mocked him over on WikiRev.

And of course there's more. Kumioko and Graf are SanFranBanned for being a pair of nuisances. Ditto Kohs. But Poetlister is very different. He was a disgrace and an obscenity.

No way would timid little Katie -- if she were real -- wish to share column inches with a cross-dressing pervert who steals and abuses women's identities.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:24 pm

Anyone wrote:........Graf are SanFranBanned for being a pair of nuisances.

Of course. Saying if you have a server in NL/the EU, a wiki in Dutch and a Dutch chapter what is deep involved it is of course nuisances to say you have to respect the Dutch copyright law. Special if your Trolling&Sucking department it's staf are pirate inclusionists. A SanFanBan is a blessing in that case.
But I don't care, Alex Voss ignored all there pirate flags, took the digital Round Up and said no governing by bullshit anymore, problem solved. Not my head age.

RIP, Wiki Europe with your Eurocrap, you can flush the complete content trough the toilet together with all the donormoney what is spoiled on it. Because it will be complete worthless after article 13/17 is implanted, WMF has no other choice than to put the site on black because it is extreem risky to keep it in the air .There is no escape.

By the way, was there a pirate flag ceremony with the opening of Wikimanie this time with waving pirate flags and a speech of Julia Reda? Ah, these are just wiki fools, get lost, get out of my life, far, far away with your wiki bullshit from me, just fuck off out of my life, bunch of total wiki idiots and liars Just get lost.

You guys and gender idiots didn't want to listen, he? You made your one bed isn't it? Well just lay in it and fuck yourself for my part, bunch of stupide assholes, I have better thinks to do in my life and I don't care.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:24 pm

the_mark wrote:
the_grifter wrote:They were more dumb than I could have imagined in their target selection algorithm.
Hmmm. I was like, "Why Fram?" There are plenty more. I guess the choice did not matter.
Who should they have banned, if thinking straight? One higher up the food chain? Maybe an Arb?
Look at this bullshit.

Fram was a perfect choice for sending a message.

He was an Administrator, but only an Administrator. He was long serving, highly active, highly visible, friendless, and had a very long history of getting into conflicts but also getting free passes from the community, including right from the very top. Fram might be the only editor with all those characteristics.

The algorithm, as dumbo calls it, must have been programmed perfectly, given the requirements were obviously to identify an editor whose unblocked status perfectly demonstrated en.wiki has a systemic governance problem.

You can't attribute Fram being continually let off because of who his friends were, or because he was too powerful. You can attribute it to a sick culture where ordinary Administrators could quite easily insulate themselves from serious consequences for major misconduct if they just put enough good old fashioned spirit into their beatings. If they were considered a faithful community servant, acting on their wishes, treating users how the community wanted them treated, and not necessarily how policy said they should be treated.

Not even the fact he was a prominent critic of the WMF made him a poor target for their purposes, for who at the Foundation didn't jump for joy at the press reporting the fact that the asshole Wikipedians who have always hated the WMF, gleefully believed legally accountable corporate officers would engage in a corrupt conspiracy to silence a critic, rather than believe one of their own was really an asshole. The name of the game was to come out of this looking better than the asshole community, and they did.

Even better, the reaction of the assholes was so ridiculous, their community leaders are now on record admitting that once they were shown the dossier that the Foundation had built up as part of their investigation, that maybe the community did go off half-cocked, and had made ridiculous assertions about the supposed incompetence of the body corporate, who had actually done a pretty detailed job with full accounting of the quirks of the asshole community.