Wikimania 2019 uncensored

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Wikimania 2019 uncensored

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:51 am

Word cloud for the conference program session title list, because why not?......
22 Wikimedia
22 Ebadi
20 Lessing
19 Menchú
18 Szymborska
16 Strickland
15 Alexievich
12 Wikipedia
11 Knowledge
10 Maathai
10 Ostrom
9 Wikidata
7 Scott
6 Evenstein
6 Data
6 Wiki
6 can
5 Fauconnier
5 Education
5 community
5 Fagerving
5 Commons
5 content
5 gender
5 Sharma
5 Women
5 John
5 new
4 Stephenson-Goodknight
4 Foundation
4 Andersson
4 Guadalupe
4 Ananian
4 Satdeep
4 change
4 source
4 August
4 B5)How
4 Martin
4 Health
4 Loves
4 talks
4 Kaur
4 GLAM
4 Free
4 Gill
4 Open
3 Steigenberger
3 B487)Wikidata
3 environmental
3 institutions
3 August[edit
3 Mäkäräinen
3 Manavpreet
3 Challenges
3 Weitzmann
3 knowledge
3 Tarkowski
3 D307)Open
3 campaigns
3 Awareness
3 languages
3 D416)Idea
3 cultural
3 Mileszyk
3 heritage
3 projects
3 Devouard
3 process
3 Aharoni
3 English
3 EDUWiki
3 Culture
3 Huertas
3 Stinson
3 filling
3 Miquel
3 Gender
3 policy
3 growth
3 people
3 Kaffee
3 future
3 links
3 Klein
3 Peter
3 tools
3 panel
3 Rosie
3 free
3 Chan
3 talk
3 Anna
3 wiki
3 edit
3 Edit
3 Alex
3 Max
3 gap
3 Gap

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:01 pm

My god, Welcome to "Thriving in Safety" with Romaine=>Wikimedia and Eurocrap&Co who do anything, anyhing to troll you out with the warm support of the gender lady's who spoil them with trips to the zoo and wiki party's. Although Romaine is of course fallen into disgrace after toutching a arm of a French gender lady. A fallen wiki angle.
You have really to take care there in Stockholm you are not hit by a around flying pirate flag or the long arm of T&S.

Safety we will get on wikipedia by our brilliant fucksessor of the briljant James Alexander, "Black Jan", out new Trolling&Sucking manager.
No, that's a good reason to catch the first plane to Stockholm and to pay, what was it, 175 dollar for a not subsidised visiter. Only to listen to this incredible crap.
Welcome to "Thriving in Shit&Sucking" had been a much better and realistic name for this meeting.

Ridicules.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:49 pm

The rebels should take note, the early friendly press coverage of this event....

https://slate.com/technology/2019/08/wi ... goals.html

.....doesn't mention English Wikipedia at all, except to highlight its ongoing problem with harassment.

Rather than the flagship project, in the eyes of the Foundation, who have never previously been shy about shoving an en.wiki volunteer in front of a journalist to jibber jabber about en.wiki, you now appear to be the black sheep of the family.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:37 pm

Noblesse oblige, isn't it? If you are adopting the U.N.’s sustainable development goals as the theme and have a welcome reception at Stockholm’s opulent City Hall, which also hosts the annual Nobel and Banquet, well I suppose there is no place for Eurocrap and Trolly Trolly anymore.
One of the first jobs seems me indeed to kick all toxic elements met een pisboog eruit, something I am advocating for a long, long time now, omdat je niks aan zulke gasten hebt.

A bucket and quick-drying concrete.
Put them with there feet into it, and put them outside the chapter on the Mariaplaats as a living statue. Edo you own me, you can keep your slip on.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:33 am

It's a spiritual retreat!
Being on a pleasurable junket is not a good excuse for a slow response, Doc James. If anything, the time spent in hotel rooms ought to be reflective. Cullen328 Let's discuss it 06:54, 15 August 2019 (UTC)
It was meant to be a joke, right?

Right?? :?

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:18 pm

CrowsNest wrote:https://slate.com/technology/2019/08/wikimania-wikipedia-conference-human-rights-goals.html

more than 800 Wikimedia enthusiasts

They were expecting 1000-1200. Attendance continues to decline.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:29 pm

CrowsNest wrote:I don't know about you people, but I AM READY TO FEEL SAFE...... :lol:
Welcome to "Thriving in Safety"

They run shit like this and we are expected to take them seriously???

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:04 am

ericbarbour wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:I don't know about you people, but I AM READY TO FEEL SAFE...... :lol:
Welcome to "Thriving in Safety"

They run shit like this and we are expected to take them seriously???

We are now on the last day of Wikimania, but about the FramBan and the future of the T&S department what should be discussed there we hear nothing.

What about Eurocrap and the Copyvio gang lady's and gentleman there on Wikimania? And what about the Trolling&Sucking department with "Iron Black Jan"? And who for the fuck is that Fram person, something we still don't know, and a answer of Eurocrap Guido I still don't have on a fair question.

Because if WMF want to reach there high goals they want to reach a massive clean up in Trolly Trol land seems to me one of the first steps. Only hanging around in the Stockholm’s opulent City Hall, which also hosts the annual Nobel and Banquet and impressive presentations of all kind of goals what will never be reached is an sich maybe nice but doesn't help WMF to get ride of this bunch of free loaders and lunatics.

And a end ceremony with waving parate flags and "Iron Black Jan" who fraternised himself with Romaine=>Wikimedia on the podium who whispers in the ear of Iron Jan "I will never, never ever touch a wiki woman her arm anymore in the future and will always whisper" doesn't seems me to bring this nobel goal Thriving in Safety closer by I am afraid.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:38 pm

Live stream voor gedeeltelijke blokkades vanaf Wikimania 2019: nu live
Hoi,

Voor een presentatie over de nieuwe gedeeltelijke blokkades mogelijkheid, zie deze pagina.

Ciell 17 aug 2019 16:51 (CEST)

And Ciell, is everything decorate with parate flags on the wall and are all you Eurocrap friends in and ready to present there newest Trolling&Sucking tool? Is it gender and safe spaces proof, Ciell?

You know what Ciell, beside Eurocrap you are Gendercrap too Ciell, and I really don't understand what you are doing there in Sweden and why you are waisting donor money on tickets only to persent your newest Trolly Troll Tooll with "Iron Black Jan". Or is Jan still in some Beergarten stuck there in Sweden?

But I can't see a life stream, something wrong with the Ritalin of one of the video operators? Where is that link to the life stream, Ciell?

Thriving in Safety, the jokers!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:29 pm

https://twitter.com/Effeietsanders/stat ... 8847471621

You are just as fucking Eurocrap as the rest, Lodewijk with your #toxicity. You are a die hard free loader from the first moment on lodewijk, just fuck of with your arrogant bullshit talk about toxicity.