'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: 'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:05 am

I'm guessing this was a mistake as serious as an apology from Vigilant suggests......
EDIT:
I had someone else mixed up with DCoetzee.
I apologize to the person whose name I posted earlier.
It was an honest mistake, but it was mine and I'm sorry.
Thank you to the person who found that.
You know what? Once is a mistake. Twice is a pattern.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:17 am

These are lunatics. Anroth started yesterday I should like young woman in the hidden Bart/Abd topic and Ausma should according to Vig be a dirt box because as a professional lawyer he had defended child abusers.

And yes, I love woman, Anroth. Young, old, middle aged, but this kind of insinuations are complete foolish. In this way you can "declare" everyone to a pedo.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:44 am

Q: How many of the [dozen] complainants were WMF employees/contractors or their spouses?
What kind of idiot posts questions he knows will not be answered?

If the purpose is rhetorical, well, not answering the question is both the act of a legally responsible corporation, and coincidentally exactly what the Lizard People who don't want you to Know The Truth, would do.

Classic conspiracy theorist bullshit.

Not remotely interested in asking the questions that can be answered, like mine, because they would fuck him right in his tin foil hat wearing ass.

Not even worth reminding him this is beyond embarrassing. Clearly he's all in. It's the sheer desperation level he's at now, humping the shit out of any little crumb of support, no matter what, is what gets me.

------

Not in my name, you spacker.

I DISAVOW.

I'm reminded of the time several Wikipediocracy members pretended they didn't like sort of person who does this sort of thing as a replacement for serious analytical thought to achieve their transparently obvious objectives. They didn't want it happening anywhere on their forum, not even the hidden areas, lest it tarnish their good name. Would even go so far as organizing banning posses, petitioning the Management. Where are they now? Too afraid to take Vigilant on? Jake not returning their calls now?

Yeah, that's my recollection of their innate cowardice too.

Nice one Jake. Do you even know who you are any more? Sell out motherfucker.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:35 pm

Look at what Vigilant is reduced to.....
I believe Maria when she says she wasn't involved. Unfortunately, that doesn't clear up the conflict of interest. Her staff will inevitably have their judgement biased because they are much closer to her than to Fram.

Jehochman Talk 11:00, 22 August 2019 (UTC)
People who say shit like this are merely revealing themselves as people who are absolutely clueless as to even the basic facts, stuff that has been stated and restated weeks, if not months, ago, or would just be common knowledge to anyone stupid enough to start throwing around serious accusations like this.

Vigilant doesn't care about the facts, and certainly not what can be cleared up and what has to remain in the realm of unprovable allegations, conspiracy theorists never do. But he's clinging on to Jehochman because he at least is trying to sound as if his nonsense is coming from the facts and he at least has legitimate enquiries to make. It would he clear to anyone but conspiracy theorists, that they do not.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:18 pm

There is still not a single piece of hard evidence she is involved in the FramBan. And everyone is innocent till is proven the opposite, Vig. You can have your thought, but that are only thoughts and nothing else. To hurt someones integrity in the way you guys are doing now for mouths is disgusting!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:20 pm

I would give credit to Vigilant if I thought for a second he was doing any of this shit to merely create a hugely disruptive McCarthyist inquisition that ultimately causes huge damage to the movement and furthers the HTD cause. It's already begun, Jehochman will have to be blocked before he drops this now, which means someone else would simply take up the cause. So if that were his goal, he'd lose nothing by admitting it now. There will be no admission. He genuinely believes this shit.

So be it. He cannot say he doesn't fit the mold......
The 1954 spectacle which was broadcast on television lay bare the real McCarthy to the American people – a bully who excelled at intimidating witnesses and was evasive in his own responses. The lowest point in the hearing took place when McCarthy attacked a young army lawyer, forcing the army’s chief attorney, Joseph Welch to exclaim, “Until this moment, Senator, I think I never really gauged your cruelty or your recklessness…Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?”
...and so I remind him where it all ended....
His career in ruins and publicly avoided by colleagues, McCarthy died in 1957 due to cirrhosis of the liver at the age of 48.
I will reserve a burial plot next to the one we have secured for Eric Corbett.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:57 pm

People believe him and are impressed by his big mouth, but the man is predicting complete unlogical bullshit all the time. And that's the same with mendaliv. A kinky avatar, a lot of legal bullshit, and for the rest is he the ultimate legal lunatic. These are indeed the Eric Corbett's of wikipedia who ruin the project.
But for the HTD mouvement point of view are they a blessing because for sure they will ruin the Greatest Project Project on Earth in the most effective way and much better than we ever can, Crow.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:24 pm

Anroth wrote:Look on the bright side. You won't be getting Christmas cards from either...

If I had a adres to send it to he got one. :mrgreen:

mendaliv wrote:True. I mean, Graff's would probably just say "Fuck off" anyway.

Not on a Christmas card of course. :roll: I should wish him a Merry Christmas. :lol:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:52 am

Hmmm.
Vigilant wrote:The WMF can screen for quality, professional employees with proven track records, but they just don't want to.
Don't want to? What kind of garbage is that?

Is he talking about their diversity goals?

What else could be mean? :?:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:16 am

Just keeps ploughing on.
Nobody needed to say anything explicitly once it was known that Laura Hale, the spouse of the Chair of the Board, was distressed by a peasant daring to lecture her on her work.
Yup, Laura screamed at Fram to LEAVE HER ALONE, and a whole TWENTY MONTHS later, he was toast.

They were so crafty too. Warning Fram about his general conduct eleven months after her call for help, and only mentioning her specifically when they cleverly issued an interaction ban telling Fram to stay way from her eighteen months after her call for help. And then cleverly never mentioning it again to Fram, finding other excuses for his ban, totally made up shit like how much of a cunt he is to so many other people.

That's a really clever plan. You'd never know their real purpose, they hid it so well. Just not so well that it couldn't be uncovered by a super sleuth like you. Boy, you had to hunt high and low for the smoking gun, didn't you buddy? It took you a few weeks, but you eventually found her HELP ME message, despite her dastardly move of hiding it right there at the top of her talk page. And you cracked the secret codes too, didn't you? You were the one who read Fram's response where he identified Laura as the only plausible suspect, and you decoded his hidden meaning. Verrry clever stuff.
It was a serious conflict of interest and everyone involved should be fired.
Who's that then? Because I saw the flowchart, and that's a whole bunch of people you're putting on the breadline, on the basis of a conspiracy theory.
Any legal counsel worth their salt would have told them, "Stay the fuck away from this and let someone with no entanglements deal with it."
Uh, you know the official line is that this actually happened? Difference between a theory and a conspiracy theory? Facts don't matter to the believers.

The theory itself is just whatever garbage falls out of your pants at any one time. On Monday, it's a grand conspiracy of multiple people acting on the Head Girl's bidding, issued through verbal orders that must be obeyed. On Tuesday it's the mere belief of the multiple people involved that the Head Girl would simply be pleased if they did this criminal/corrupt/career ending thing, that is behind it all. On Wednesday, it's simply because the organization is so incompetent they didn't the legal advice for the Head Girl to recuse from an investigation into her Best Girl, and of course now they covering it all up, shredding all the evidence.
There is ZERO basis for the block, ban, or desysoping in the available public evidence.
Really? "ZERO".

I guess now we known where you stand on, well, standards.

Shit, what would blind loyalty mean, if it didn't require the carriers of the water to be even more convinced of their man's innocence, than he is himself.

For let's be in no doubt, this is water carrying, plain and simple......
Fram wrote:Basically, this one-year ban is at the same time a means to silence one of their most vocal (and fact-based, consistently supporting WMF criticism with many examples of what goes wrong) critics
Vigilant wrote:Silence a critic of the WMF and the Chair's wife in one swoop.
Which reminds me, has Fram actually even dared say outright that he was banned because he made Laura feel like shit? Or is he happy that he doesn't need to actually say it, because his little bitch has got his back?

------------------
Can't keep his story straight. Doesn't care that he doesn't really have a believable narrative even if he could. Has declared himself to be an even bigger believer in the defendant, than the defendant themselves. Has seized upon with great vigour, a conspiracy theory that by complete coincidence, fits all his historical beliefs. Welcomes support for his theory from any quarter, no matter how weak, but viciously turns on anyone who, after looking into it a bit more, decides it is implausible.

Come on dude. Don't need no book smarts to decode this shit. You've got a tin foil hat on your head right now, haven't you? Staring at your spider wall, barely capable of containing your frustration that you're SO CLOSE. Just a few more strokes, and you'll get your release, right? Thirsty little doggy.

------------

Where did they touch you Vigilant? The evil Foundation.

SHOW US ON THE DOLLY.

:lol: