'Paddo Timmy' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Carrite
Sucks Critic

Re: 'Paddo Timmy' wrote something - again

Post by Carrite » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:24 am

Fat Sancho wrote:And for the rest it is of course complete Utter Fucking Timshit what you suggest. I seldom post in Crow his topics and he in mine, it is all complete horseshit but that is where this topic is for, isn't it?
Attachments
FuckYouFuckingTimmyShitButThatPictureIsPrettee.jpg
FuckYouFuckingTimmyShitButThatPictureIsPrettee.jpg (187.62 KiB) Viewed 4104 times

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:45 am

For your information, Timmy. the participants here have no secret forum, I don't get any instruction or need any permission for what I post here. I just post what I want. And for the rest:

HAVE A NICE DAY TIMMY!

You have failed for your troll examination Timmy. :roll: Reason, not original enough, sperg fun. :idea:

You shitty helpful fake side admin, always at your service :mrgreen:

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:08 pm

Sancho wrote:For your information, Timmy. the participants here have no secret forum, I don't get any instruction or need any permission for what I post here. I just post what I want. And for the rest:

HAVE A NICE DAY TIMMY!

It's also obvious that there is no quality control department here. The fact that you post any deranged bumpkin idea that filters through your four fluid ounces of cranial filler to your pudgy fingertips has long been obvious to all.

RfB

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:29 pm

Carrite wrote:
Sancho wrote:HAVE A NICE DAY TIMMY

It's also obvious that there is no quality control department here.
RfB

What? :roll:
No quality control department here? :(

Of course there is! :mrgreen:
Me, not only your fucking fake side admin, but also your fucking control department and always at your service, Timmy boy! :D

Just fuck youself Timmy, till now your postings where only trolling and sucking. The trolling and sucking of a little man who thought if he is standing on someone he looks bigger.
I have news for you Tim, you don't. You just look as a sad person.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:11 pm

Small words for slow minds...
Attachments
FuckYoutTimmyShitMeExtreemSmartGuyFuck.jpg
FuckYoutTimmyShitMeExtreemSmartGuyFuck.jpg (92.6 KiB) Viewed 4080 times

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:26 pm

Just a question Timmy boy. This is a critical side.

Who gave your permision just to come in here, to shit the place, to troll here like you yourself admired and try to fuck me? This is Eric and Steln there place. You behave yourself as a child 12 years old.
If you see a open window in the house of your neighbours, do you also climb in and start to shit where you can?

Strange behaviour, Timmy Tim. Very weird behaviour. Onaangepast gedrag we call that in Dutch. A total leak of decorum.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:40 pm

Sancho Pauncho wrote:Just a question Timmy boy... Who gave your permision just to come in here, to shit the place, to troll here like you yourself admired and try to fuck me? ... A total leak of decorum.

Quick reminders, since reading is a challenge for you and any chance that you would ever engage in logical thought was probably written off by your parents when you were three...

On Aug. 31, Fat Sancho wrote:Here Timmy Tim, a whole topic for you alone you may fill complete up wiki Timmy bullshit. No censor, no blocking, nothing. Just go ahead and Abd is invited too..

On Aug. 31, I wrote:Okay!

On Aug. 31, Eric wrote:You realize, this can only lead to bad things?

On Sept. 1, Slow Sancho wrote:Just quote all the complete off topic stuff where Timmy is bullshiting the place here from time to time with in this topic and give him just like a toddler a few colored pencils to play with.
This topic is complete yours, Timmy. You can fuck it total up and don't fear, no one will block or mute you.

On Sept. 1, I wrote:Lemme guess, Sancho... You didn't clear this crackpot idea with the WS censors? Lock the thread

On Sept. 1, the Dutch Dullard wrote:Locking the thread, your colour book? :roll:
He Timmy boy, we are here not on WO or Trollopedia! I, as unofficial side admin put alllllllll your sucking and trolling in this topic, and normal postings just remain where they are. Request rejected, this topic stays open.

On Sept. 1, I wrote:Timmy give Sancho a break... Sancho says "I sorry, Uncle Timmy, I not be incivil to you agin" and Timmy stop punching slow Sancho in the panza...

See, you answered your own question!!!

The things you can learn when you know how to read!!!

RfB

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:45 pm

Oh nice, I see a good old PvP thread is ongoing. :lol:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:57 pm

IF Timmy Tim had come in a normal way to discuss with Crow like he does now, not any problem. If Vig comes in here, normal, I should say hi Vig.

But timmy came in as a JERK and a TROLL.

So he gets what he can except from fake side admin Statler.

JUST GET LOST WITH SHITTING THE PLACE HERE, TIMMY BOY!

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:03 pm

Dysklyver wrote:Oh nice, I see a good old PvP thread is ongoing. :lol:

Gotta keep the endurance up by working the heavy bag...

Sancho wrote:So he gets what he can except from fake side admin Statler.

The jokes write themselves...

RfB