'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Carrite
Sucks Critic

Re: 'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

Post by Carrite » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:56 am

GEEN KANS!
Attachments
AHintForTheManagement.jpg
AHintForTheManagement.jpg (131.68 KiB) Viewed 2399 times

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:40 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO TIMMY? AND WHAT ABOUT IF I DON"T BELIEVE A SINGLE WORD OF WHAT YOU CLAIM?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just fuck off, if he log out or in a other browser he reads everything. :D Proves nothing.
Timmy boy things he is a clever boy, but he isn't. Absolute clear he found something to score,

GOAL TIMMY!!!!

Wikiidiots.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:30 pm

What kind of apologist bullshit is ths?
Why isn't there an effort to 'mentor' Fram the was there was Laura Hale?
Wikipedia Administrators should not need mentoring. The fuck is the role signifying, if not that this user can be trusted to operate without their hand being held?

You're right to stay silent Vigilant, you've got nothing. All played out, all in with the enemy.

Beyond embarassing.
Last edited by CrowsNest on Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:27 pm

First thing you lessen at conspiracy theory school - if people ignore you the first time, just repeat it another fifty......

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 21#p249721

Other than your own sheer desperation, what are you actually "highlighting" there, Vigilant?

It's not the first confirmation of jack shit either, nobody with a brain will have assumed the dossier didn't mention Laura. But there is nothing in that comment that says what you claim does, that's your sheer desperation talking.

If only that site had moderators prepared to do stuff more worthwhile than simply moving the cat-fights to the hidden areas. If only they had some thought for how they come across, letting this guy just endlessly go on and on, as if sheer repetition will somehow make it true, or even plausible.

It's the least they could do, if they're going to just keep banning people who have the mind and the will to not let Wikipedia criticism be nullified by accusations it's an activity for thirsty little crackpots.

It's about credibility, Vigilant/Wikipediocracy. You 'ain't got none. :lol:

:P

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:28 pm

With just the errors on her resume to mind, it becomes abundantly clear what poor Fram was fighting against.
Fighting?

Denotes a rather hostile approach, does it not?

"Poor Fram" though eh.......HE BRAVELY STOOD ALONE IN THE FIGHT! :roll:

Ethics for monsters, and all that shit, is I guess what this is all about, right?

:oops:

You freaks do know there is more to this shit, right? You do know why he stayed away from Jess Wade, right? Maybe you don't.

I can only imagine what it must be like, to be this ill-informed, and not even know it.

It isn't like we don't give you all the chances in the world to avoid looking this dumb, right? I've been generous to a fault. It's Jake realy, who for whatever reason, seems to think sending you into battle with one arm and one eye, leads anywhere good.

Mind the gap.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:56 pm

It's becoming clear to 'the man on the street' that this whole case is rotten to the core.
The man in the street being User:Sebthepleb, who magically arrived on Wikipedia in June, not as a new user, but some douchebag who claims to have forgotten what their previous account was, because they haven't edited in so long. That old chestnut.

Could easily be a sock or meat puppet of Vigilant. Whoever it is, their outrage at their reading of the case, and they read it all, having summarized it exactly how Vigilant would, is hilariously lacking in credibility as someone who just happened by. A thousand percent this is either a banned editor, or someone otherwise having very good reason to hide who they really are.

I mean, there's desperate, and there's this shit.

If Vigilant isn't behind this desperate sad sack, if he was a serious critic, he'd be posing the question, how come this case seems to be the only time accounts like this are not blocked on sight by the likes of Bbb23 and Bishonen? The answer is obvious, but if the name of the game is looking out for the man in the street who doesn't he know the ways of the cult, it needs to be said.

Still, I guess that's where you're now at Vigilant. Will suck cock for support, right?

:lol: :oops:

Say nothing if you agree. :twisted:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:42 pm

Found a old video of Vig. :mrgreen:

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:35 am

CrowsNest wrote:
It's becoming clear to 'the man on the street' that this whole case is rotten to the core.
The man in the street being User:Sebthepleb, who magically arrived on Wikipedia in June. Could easily be a sock or meat puppet of Vigilant.

Certainly looks like Vigilant.

Seb signed up on June 24 and began editing an article about the Society for Creative Anachronism. Apparently this society exists so that a bunch of social spastics can dress up as medieval knights and hit each other with wooden sticks. This:

And here's a video of their activities:

The key to this is Vigilant's former avatar. It looked like a movie still but wasn't. I'm guessing it may have been a selfie. I think Vigilant is one of those pricks who in their spare time dress up as King Arthur. Importantly, he'd had that avatar for years, but changed it almost immediately after Seb started editing. Go figure.

All things considered, pretending you're a medieval knight in your free time is probably what you'd expect from a keyboard warrior. Notice too how he invites JORM to engage in "fisticuffs". This is oddly archaic language. I suppose in these role play fantasies, "fisticuffs" is one step up from hitting your opponent with a balsa wood stick.

Spastics.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:38 am

Doc_James (T-C-L) sure turned out to be a disappointment.

He can't be bothered to answer questions on his talk page, but he can edit all night.
Another example of Vigilant not knowing anything about the bad actors of Wikipedia.

Who here didn't know James does a fine Ostrich impression when it comes to community accountability?

Let me guess, he was editing all night, while on shift in the ER?

I've written about it plenty, when Vigilant was in his padded cell at whatever facility he called home for his years in the wilderness.

Beyond embarassing.

Worth nothing that James had of course responded to the easy ones, if he is referring to the posts by Carrite and WBG. That's what happens when you stuff your forum with critics of limited abilities and questionable motives, they're embarrassingly ineffective, and very publicly so.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:54 am

Doc James? Editing all night?

No, the good doctor is absolute not editing all night. He is or in his hospital because of his shift or nicely in his warm bed, don't worry Vig.

It's all Bot Shit, Vig!