Eric Corbett

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Eric Corbett

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:50 pm

Honestly, Wikipediocracy will let any old moron post......
Eric was blocked many, many times for personal attacks.
And.......?

1. Most were cut short because [reasons].

2. The rest were short, 24 hours, stuff he barely even noticed.

3. He never changed his approach as a result of a block.

4. He was open and honest about the fact blocks have no effect on him.

5. For every personal attack he got blocked for, there were a whole bunch people just ignored. As well as all his general incivility.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:29 pm

:lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... Com_Action

There's not a single diff of Eric's socking in this thread. I've asked half a dozen times for somebody to post diffs showing disruptive socking by Eric. Facts matter, my friends. Jehochman Talk 02:51, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
You got your ass handed to you. Fact.

Why is this guy still an Administrator? This is just one of a dozen purely disruptive things he's done in the space of a few months.

Oh, that's right. En.wiki governance doesn't work.

Just as they didn't want to ban Fram for harassment, not the editors, not the Administrators, not the Arbitrators, they don't want to do anything about Jehochman losing his damn mind. If he ever had it.

A Wikipedia Administrator barking at the fucking moon, and they all stand around like it's normal. Just put his latest nonsense in an archive box (then reclose it when he opens it himself), and then just wait for the next episode.

Read your fucking policies once in a while, you utter dicks. You can read, right?

Ɱ2xCdac
Sucks Noob

Post by Ɱ2xCdac » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:55 pm

Something about Connecticut makes them crazy (Jehochman & MJL).

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:57 am

Since Giano brought it up.......
I see dear old Joe has now created a whole brand new category Category:Wikipedia sockpuppets of Eric Corbett, which has just a dismal two entries, one of which was never a secret anyway. So disappointingly minuscule, it must be Wikipedia’s smallest category. Perhaps if Joe is in an industrious category-creating mindset, he might like to create Category:Wikipedia articles created by Eric Corbett, I’m sure he’d find that far more fulfilling and useful. Not to mention, it would be one of Wikipedia’s largest categories. However, that wouldn’t be quite the advert for Eric the WMF and Arbs are anxious to create and project, would it? The stench currently here of puritanical Southern American church going folk with all their morals, manners and hypocrisy is suffocating. Giano (talk) 17:42, 4 September 2019 (UTC)
.......I thought it might be informative to record for posterity that for his entire 12 year editing career, Eric created a pretty miserable 173 articles. That's barely over one article a month on average.

Now, to an experienced Wikipedian, they might be happy with that rate of production, since it can often take a whole month to properly write a decent article. But when you look, you see how few fall into that category, and indeed how many you could literally create in a day, even an hour.

If we're generous, and assume the current size of his articles is entirely down to his efforts, then only 17 of his creations are over 10,000 bytes, which is this big. Or to put it another way, not very big. The sad reality is, many of his article creations, far too many, truth be told, are of the dreaded stub class.

Just another of these myths about the great Eric that get spread around by his sycophants and their dullard believers, but which are easily debunked with minimal effort.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:22 am

On Lord. He's doing his I'm a Wikipedia critic now, seriously, schtick.
Wikipedia/WMF has set itself on a path of self-destruction, and when it finally comes to its senses it will be too late.
Like a slightly less retarded Kumioko.

It took this pillock, what, five years to realize his situation? And another five before he found the guts to bale?

Looks like this is going to be his go to issue, like Kumioko and his "my ban" crutch.....
Just take a look at the chaotic Wikipedia citation system for instance. If the WMF were serious about their goals there would be an easy to use system that made it easy to produce consistent citations, instead of a system that miillionates citations to the same source, each in its own idiosyncratic and often incorrect way.
It's garbage, already debunked here, the place they're all so scared of, these so called critics.

Fucking dumb little lab rat. Doesn't he fit into Wikipediocracy perfectly!

Vigilant, you're just jealous. He's a simple as you are, he just uses less words.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:16 am

Settled into his usual pattern, blaming Jimmy and Gorilla Warfare for his troubles, and generally whining about how unfair his Wikipedia existence was.

Wednesday night.

Sad.

Hilariously, in the company of the already extremely sad Kumioko, and the rapidly developing sad case Vigilant, he doesn't really stand out.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:43 am

I never thought it possible there would be a poster on that board lamer than Kumioko......
But to be pedantic, they can't actually block people of course, only accounts or ip addresses, as I'm sure you're well aware. The question I have though is this: has it now become policy to run checkuser against all new accounts? Perhaps Kumioko would know more about that.
I don't doubt that you're right, but then as I understand it Wikimedia claim to keep the data for three months when they do. So they are therefore obliged to provide that data under a GDPR SAR when asked to do so.

Which in my own particular case they have. I would suggest that others make the same request. Particularly if, like me, they were foolish enough to post under their real names.
I've suggested just above that we all make GDPR Subject Access Requests to Wikimedia, or at least those of us in Europe. Perhaps the law will be able to help with this abusive misuse of CU.
There is of course no reason for him to be asking on the public board, he has more than enough friends on the inside who would be prepared to tell him Chapter and Verse of how to evade detection and keep his addiction fed.

He's doing it because he's lame enough to believe there are people in Wikipedia who might be upset to learn he has no intention of walking away.

He's proper thick. The people who will be most upset by his evident desire to become Kumioko 2.0, are all those gullible fucks who defended him, year after year, on the basis he wasn't that kind of little bitch. That he was an honorable person worthy of respect. That if you mistreated him, you would lose him forever.

The people who will be looking for Eric Corbett's socks, are the people who always knew this level of sheer selfishness was what the little bastard was all about, to his core. Every sock they catch, will be another nail in the coffin of the people who defended him, believed in him, hung their reputation on him, far beyond the point it was remotely justifiable.

NewYorkBrad, for example. Is he going to stand for ArbCom? Let him. Let him explain what he possibly thought he saw in this malevolent creature, that was worth sacrificing the entire bedrock of the trust/faith based Wikipedia community for.

Assuming Eric even has the balls to carry through with his threats, which is never a given, now we will see. Now we will know the names of the defenders who didn't defend him for honorable reasons. Now we will know the names of the Wikipedians whose every word and deed in support of this little shit, was borne of nothing more than selfishness. An utter contempt for the community they claim to serve.

You're up, Black Kite.

Bring it on, Eric. Stomping your guts out was never going to be the end. We'll drag your enablers out of those houses one by one, and beat them in the street.

Send a message to the villagers. Make some orphans even. Easier to raise the right way. ;)

The legacy of Eric, was always going to be yet more misery and division. Recovery from cancer is never a bed of roses, especially when it just keeps re-emerging.

:lol:

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:41 am

Lest there be any doubt that our friend EC is done, done, donesville at Wikipedia — check out his edit history for the past year...

t
Attachments
SoYouReallyThoughtThatEricCorbettWasntGonnaGetBanned.jpg
SoYouReallyThoughtThatEricCorbettWasntGonnaGetBanned.jpg (87.46 KiB) Viewed 4149 times

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:28 am

Carrite wrote:Lest there be any doubt that our friend EC is done, done, donesville at Wikipedia — check out his edit history for the past year...

That makes Jechochman look even more like a dumb fool for trying to overturn arbcom.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:14 pm

And here's your research question for the day, Mr. Crow... What changed in May 2018 that made the Manchester Mauler drop out?

RfB