RC garden trains and other Statler bullshit

Discussion of cultural, religious, political or irrational subjects of any type, such as UFOs, wacko cults, mad dictators, horrible cult bands, ridiculous publications, whatever
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: RC garden trains and other Statler bullshit

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:17 am

England has even the most famous steam train in the world, the Zweinstein Express.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:59 am

So, the gender gap at Statler's Railway is closed and I hope it will make madam gender happy! Statler's railway, your gender neutral railway seems to me a great slogan what will compensate the lost of three seats and a lot of work. And I hope she will stop to pick me always out as a gender hater number one and the main reason why WP-NL is so bad preforming because I used the word genderbitches. Maybe now she understands creating lady's toilets is not as easy as it looks. Statler, the woman hater because he doesn't grant lady's a toilet, gender problem in Holland number one! It's all astroturfing madam gender.

Well, here is a lady who wants to pee. With her sunglasses on and her luggage in her hand. At you service, madam.

I really hope Steln and Eric don't kick me out and block me because I took off her dress, because Americans are sooooo prudish, one nipple on TV and they declare the state of emergency. I hope this picture will pass the Sucks censorship and I still can post, because I am almost everywhere blocked because of my bad behaving.

Not bad I suppose.

I only have to put a light in the toilet what is again a lot of wiring, and to take the heater away on the floor otherwise she can't open the door. Well madam gender, here you are! Zeikwijf! A toilet for the lady's.

(Zeikwijf= A pissing woman, a whinging woman, I explained it before.)
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:11 pm

Mhhhhhhhh. What to think about this? And what would madam gender say about this?
Is this a gender friendly way to treat your female passengers? Just to clean them after they have visit the toilet In the ultrasonic? I really fear her comment....

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:20 pm

Ready, including the light and wiring.

But this is what I like, to create. Making something funny and nice out of rubbish. Old rubbish nobody wanted it anymore, it was junk. Next time we are going to drive, i'll make a video.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:55 pm

And numerous railfans have edited WP in the past. I suspect there would be NOTHING on there today otherwise.
It's "ancient history" and therefore the Game-Loving Comic-Book-Worshipping Spergs Of Wiki don't give a damn.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:49 pm

It's a strange obsession of the gender lady for public toilets in the streets of Amsterdam........

https://genderdesk.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... -of-trans/

And yes, it is cold and rainy and she forgets to mention the biggest danger of doing a pie in the open air is the wind in Holland. Always watch the direction of the wind if you don't want to end up with wet pants.
And that picture with all that urinals seems to me taken by a festival, but the lady's are of course complete right. It is not fair to them, 96% of the Dutch man support them.
And Madam Gender is also right about the weather, it is what we call hondenweer in Holland. je zou nog geen hond naar buiten sturen. , you should not even send a dog outside and I think it's even colder than that 7 degrees Celcius. It's what we call guur weer.

And De Graaf? De Graaf is solidere with all cats and most dogs, I stay at home to finish the last part of the RC train project.
A 35 years old LGB Lehmann loc and wagon with....... a gender neutral toilet!
Madam gender will be delighted! Statler's railway at your service, a small gender- and trans friendly spot in the middle of women hostile Holland!
And after this is finished I have to start with the tracks and scenery because now I have only a test round. I'll make it a mix of Germany and Austria from lets say before world war two. But there will be some newer elements in it, but I don't care. It will be a fantasy gender neutral country in central Europe from arrount 1940 I suppose.

It is realy amazing how much time you safe by not editing Wikipedia what you can use for other things like your hobby's.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:36 pm

And here is the answer to the question, are the old Statler's RC LGB trains rebuild to battery RC trains driving or not?
Judge yourself. Is Statler's Railway really that little safe, gender friendly railway in Holland?

A friend of me here in the village gave me the change for a test ride on his garden railway, and see the result.

https://youtu.be/oErYimrBRS4

(The bleeps what you hear are the RC commands the camera picks up.)

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:20 pm

Here, this topic Timmy boy.

Videos no problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oErYimr ... e=youtu.be

But all pictures disappeared. No tinypick anymore. Tips, tommy or others?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:31 pm

I am really wonder how Eric has fixed this. Any has also a system. Tips?

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... =828#p6425

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:10 pm

This is really great! It is in German but still great, also for English speakers.