Wikipediocracy blog post on the Framban conspiracy

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Re: Wikipediocracy blog post on the Framban conspiracy

Post by JuiceBeetle » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:07 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:Oh. Doesn't he has other hobby's? Grandchildren, garden, ping pong., drinking, bowing...........

Maybe he's an old, lonely, sour no-lifer, craving some attention.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:44 pm

Gaslighted wrote:Maybe he's an old, lonely, sour no-lifer, craving some attention.

Must be. For what other reason should he spent hours and hours to dig almost in the sex live of a young woman?. Do you really think one of us, the sucks guy's is interested in the marriage of Laura? Interested she is sharing her bed with a woman? Sick! Have fun girls, it is simple soulsucking and perverse his digging so deep in to peoples private life.

Yes, I had a close look on Google maps where Eric, aggie and Abd where living. But only because I was very curious to America.
I looked where the supermarket was, the gas station, the cafe, such things.
I noticed the streets where all drawn with a ruler, very weird for me. Innocent things. I looked to hotels where I never, never will sleep. Because after the heavy medical incident what almost took my life and where Vig was making the fool out I don't dare to fly anymore.

For sure Vig will make a big story out of this.
Look yourself yourself! Breaky, Breaky, Statler is complete nuts because he should have not any problem to travel by ship or by car, but not by airplane! I was right all the time, the guy has a massive mental defect. i will ask a friend in Amsterdam for more details!
Not for a million I step into a plain anymore. .

But digging in Eric his facebook or of his girlfriend? looking if he has brothers? Searching on the internet if I can find some tax paper and bringing it up as breaking news?
No, no, no, no. In no way! Never!

Yes, for sure it must be a old, lonely, sour no-lifer. It is very unhealthy what he is doing.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:22 am

Vigilant@Wikipediocracy wrote:So, here at the end of time, we see that the case is all about Laura Hale and her undisclosed, paid, conflict-of-interest editing while being protected by multiple wiki insiders, the Chair of the board, a trust and safety member and a member of ARBCOM.
Would FramGate have even happened if this information had been known at the outset?
Conspiracy to commit obstruction of justice would be the charge for the complainants if this were a court of law.
You fuckers owe Fram a massive apology.

And you owe me a new keyboard. Butthead. :lol:

For the record, I figured Laura Hale's MO back in 2013. No one gave a shit, because Wikimedia Australia has always been (AND STILL IS) a joke.
Laura was also deeply involved with Wikinews (DOUBLE :lol: :lol: ). She's nuts and that is all I have to say.

I would post the Fram "reports of misconduct" from last year, if anyone cares (and if I could cut-paste raw HTML here, which appears not to work).....it's a long and disturbing litany. And Vig is a DAMN FOOL for supporting Fram.

Whups, I found a backup of the now-deleted WP file:
https://wikipedia-health.netlify.com/editor/fram/reports/

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:06 pm

So tedious.
Vigilant wrote:Given what I've dug up and posted here, I would emphatically say that Laura Hale was the sole reason for this action and that all other concerns were used for masking, poorly, her involvement.
Jbhunley wrote:There is some evidence albeit circumstantial..........I have a pretty good argument that LH was the linchpin of the FRAMBAN as well. Combine the two and there is a strong inference to be made in support of Vigilant statements.
Eagle wrote:The community still does not know the timeline of the relevant events.
All that claimed evidence and supposed strong argument, spread over 100+ posts in multiple threads.

So why no blog post to summarize and present it?

We know why Vigilant can't do it, he's just too damn busy at work. :roll:

Eagle, Jbh, what's your excuse?

As Vigilant said.......
Shit or get off the pot.
Everybody is waiting for you to present your feces so they can sample it.

Isn't it the truth that your case is so weak, you can't even convince Timmy? And he'll believe any old shit.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:09 pm

ericbarbour wrote:And you owe me a new keyboard. Butthead. :lol:

And you me too, Barbour! :lol:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:03 am

:roll:
Vigilant wrote:Even better, if Fram's desysop stands because of the new interpretation and enforcement of WP:ADMINCOND, I suspect the long knives will come out for other admins who've tried to do the right thing in the face of undisclosed paid editors and SPAs.

It'll be a god damned free for all.
Gee, it's almost as if the WMF weren't trying to silence a critic and cover up high level corruption? It seems to me like they were trying to send a message. Take out a prominent bad actor, and hope the shock results in a permanent reset as far as what en.wiki considers minimal acceptable standards.

I'm so glad they're finally seeing sense.

Not bad for "somewhat absurd", eh Jake? Ya dumbass.

Anyone want to buy some tin foil hats? Second hand, only slightly crumpled.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:16 pm

No blog post means they can just start reimagining the whole affair, even if it means deceiving people who love their forum.....
the Buzzfeed article came out before we learned that the person who was by far the most likely complainant against Fram was married to the Chairperson of the WMF Board of Trustees. It's probably understandable that they hadn't wanted to disclose it, but once that came out, the outcry against the WMF just got to be too much for them (and it was pretty bad already).
The Buzzfeed article had already noted the alleged "secret romantic connection" according to Wikipediocracy, to no great increase in volume. Nothing significant changed in the level of outrage when this was upgraded by Wikipediocracy to 'believed to be married'.

There was a change in Jake's view of the seriousness of the supposed scandal when he learned that this was alleged nepotism as opposed to alleged cronyism, but as far as I can see, nobody else really gives a shit about the distinction.

It certainly doesn't seem to have put any extra urgency in his desire to see something published about it.

Basically, instead of a blog post that would present what they believe happened in a clear and digestible form, he's just gonna start lying to his own forum members, to promote the fantasy narrative he wishes was the correct description of what happened and his site's imagined role in it.

He knows they're too thick to go back and check, and he knows he has safely insulated his forum from the likes of me, who remember stuff like this.

This is the difference between conspiracy theorists and informed speculators. Sooner or later the former start having to lie about everything and to everyone.

The reality is, they didn't do shit. Except aid in harassment.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:53 pm

Apologies. Thanks for the heads up. I just started to read the Fram thread but it's massive. I really don't know anything about it or Fram so I should probably STFU.
Why not ask to read their blog, so you can catch up?

:lol:

Oh no, wait........
And I guess I'm not surprised that this happened, after meeting them. And after dealing with other couples like this it's always a freaking nightmare with bad boundaries and abuses of power.
.....looks like you're all caught up already!

GD must be right, word travels fast - if you hate the gays and love a conspiracy theory where the gays are the bad boys girls, you go to Wikipediocracy.

:lol:

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:24 pm

From the Fram thread, Vigilant blathers:
Fram will walk it off.

ARBCOM was mortally wounded.
Trust and Safety dropped a safe on their own toes.
Maria Sefidari is done next election.
Laura Hale will never edit wikipedia again.
Jimbo is seen to be utterly disconnected, yet again.
Katherine Maher is shown to be Marie Antoinette.
Doc James is demonstrably a coward.
The board is seen as feckless for overlooking Laura Hale's obvious COI.

All around, a nice fat body count for the HtD faction here.

Need to check back in a couple of years and see how wrong he was.....

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:51 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Vigilant@Wikipediocracy wrote:So, here at the end of time, we see that the case is all about Laura Hale and her undisclosed, paid, conflict-of-interest editing while being protected by multiple wiki insiders, the Chair of the board, a trust and safety member and a member of ARBCOM.
Would FramGate have even happened if this information had been known at the outset?
Conspiracy to commit obstruction of justice would be the charge for the complainants if this were a court of law.
You fuckers owe Fram a massive apology.

And you owe me a new keyboard. Butthead. :lol:

For the record, I figured Laura Hale's MO back in 2013. No one gave a shit, because Wikimedia Australia has always been (AND STILL IS) a joke.
Laura was also deeply involved with Wikinews (DOUBLE :lol: :lol: ). She's nuts and that is all I have to say.

I would post the Fram "reports of misconduct" from last year, if anyone cares (and if I could cut-paste raw HTML here, which appears not to work).....it's a long and disturbing litany. And Vig is a DAMN FOOL for supporting Fram.

Whups, I found a backup of the now-deleted WP file:
https://wikipedia-health.netlify.com/editor/fram/reports/

Not surprising Wikimedia Australia is a joke, just like the Dutch chapter. And yes, Wikinews is of course a double joke whit for instance WikiSchim and Ymnes as the butchers of the flee market copping there own unique minced meat as "journalists".

But that is not the point. Just as it is not the point what gender Laura has or with who she shares her bed. Because the wiki mouvement is overflowing of Laura Hale's, she is far from unique. Because so many Laura's are flying around the WMF honey pot filled with pieces of gold. And not only Laura's, no.

Indeed is Vig a DAMN FOOL for supporting Fram, and for sure in this complete insane way. Because anyone with any knowledge of WP-En and any common sense had sinked Fram years and years ago.