Gosh Madam!

Discussion of cultural, religious, political or irrational subjects of any type, such as UFOs, wacko cults, mad dictators, horrible cult bands, ridiculous publications, whatever
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Gosh Madam!

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:31 am

Madam Gender wrote:NOTE: it has just occurred to me that Graaf is also constantly talking about his ban, but nobody ever makes an issue of it….this has just struck me as being odd. And Kumioko used to be very welcome on Sucks before the latest newcomers. So now I understand the Kumioko thing less than ever.

There is hardly ever spoken a word about my sanFanBan by others, madam, and on WP-Nl not even a single word ever!
But enough wikishit, it seems our noisy guests have left. We enjoy the peace what is back here now.

And I just found this i a funny posting. Not wiki related, just fine for now.

So you like the man's handcraft of the vacuum tube peeps, madam? Well I have good news for you. Eric Barbour inspirited me to build a old fashion vacuum tube amplifier. 2x12 watt madsam..
Is nowadays one little chip of 12 cent. But back then, it was really handcraft work. The mechanical part is hard working, the wiring too.
But that fireplace effect, that waiting till the tubes are hot, that purple gloss in the tubes, that you will never find back in that made in China chip, madam.

I will finish it this winter with regulair updates special for you, madam.
Attachments
DSCF7266.JPG
DSCF7266.JPG (83.58 KiB) Viewed 1745 times

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Gosh Madam!

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:22 am

Gosh Madam!

One line workshops

All those once youth, kinky man, what are our heros old! In those the wild days, dear lady, this where our hero's.
But on line workshops, how have we survived in our vacuum tube and later transistor era? Have we been such a bad man for woman because we had not learned how to behave ourself to lady's like you online? Have we been such a beasts?

Well, this video reassured me. Because it made clear to me in that wild days the lady's have had as much fun as we had.

I don't know if I had liked it to be young in this time, madam. To be honest of what I have seen the past ten wiki years I don't think so. No, I am, glad I am not young in this century, because life was so much less complex as it is nowadays. And do you want to know what I don't like of this modern time?

You are supposed to have a opinion about anything.