Kumioko posting as Perseus until further decision

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Kumioko posting as Perseus until further decision

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:23 pm

Tim wrote:You've got a semi-literate Nederlander with an affection for technicolored 48 pt.

Well, anyway better than your compamions like Vig, Bee, Kum, Ming and name it, Timmy boy.

How long may we still welcome Timmy here after shit canon Sweety has fallen silent?
I am really wonder that, Timmy Tim. Because a forum life what is not troll powered is no life for you.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:23 pm

Carrite wrote:
Crow the Conspiracy Comedian wrote:Not for the first time, Wikipediocracy has used him as their not so secret weapon, banning him right at the time they want to destroy the competition in their finest hour ...

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

You slay me. Narcissist much? You've got a semi-literate Nederlander with an affection for technicolored 48 pt. ALL CAPS epithets following you around polishing your shoes with his drool and acting as a one man posse while you pontificate at extreme length about how you hate Vigilant and everything to do with Wikipediocracy.

This you mark down as State of The Art Wikipedia Criticism™ because self-absorption, because political spin.

It's all a conspiracy, maaaaaaaaaan!!!
Exposing Vigilant is but a small part of my work. It would take a very self-absorbed person to think otherwise.

Don't be dragging Graaf into this, he's not my slave, I don't control what he says or does, just like I'm sure, at least I hope, you're here to defend the Lady V's honours on your own time.

No conspiracy here. Vigilant hates me, hates this forum, knows what Kumioko is, knows how to force him out of Wikipediocracy, knows exactly where he would go if he did, and knows exactly what I'd do to prevent him taking root.

It is a very simple chain of events, each either already established, or highly plausible or easily achievable. It is about a hundred times more likely an explanation than any of the horseshit I've seen from him about Framban.

It's cute that you're throwing that label back at us, it can't be nice to have that reputation I'm sure, but you guys need to find your own material.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:38 pm

Don't be dragging Graaf into this, he's not my slave, I don't control what he says or does,

No of course not. But Timmy Tim is so used to cabals he even doesn't consider the possibility the situation is different here.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:53 am

Carrite wrote:HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
You slay me. Narcissist much? You've got a semi-literate Nederlander with an affection for technicolored 48 pt. ALL CAPS epithets following you around polishing your shoes with his drool and acting as a one man posse while you pontificate at extreme length about how you hate Vigilant and everything to do with Wikipediocracy.
This you mark down as State of The Art Wikipedia Criticism™ because self-absorption, because political spin.
RfB

You're one to talk

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:50 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Carrite wrote:HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
RfB

You're one to talk

Ooooo, burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn!

RfB

The End
Sucks Fan

Post by The End » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:09 am

JuiceBeetle wrote:A new proposal is taking shape to handle (and survive) this flame-war. Thanks to Princess for her uninvolved suggestions.

Restrictions for CrowsNest and Kumioko:
1. No posting in topics started by the other (the owner of the first post is Crow or Kumi)
2. No quoting of the other (in any thread, from any source)
3. No reply immediately after the other (in topics started by someone else, where both can comment)
4. No daily post limit, if I can keep up with moderation.

Sadly I'll have to delete violating comments. These will be lost, unrecoverable. Previously I moved those into the members-only area, and it took a lot of time.
Because Kumioko has a tendency to spam, and promised to ignore the restrictions, it's a question to me, whether to approve his posts, or let him do what he wants, and hope for the best.
I'm cleaning up the mess, so I'm biased on this, and prefer approval. Opinions welcome.
For the time being he can make approved posts with the "Perseus" account. I'll change the owner of those posts to Kumioko, if he requests that.
To all: Please share your views/suggestions on this proposal.

I would also appreciate help with the moderation, if someone is willing to help out.
I trust Abd (Mr Lomax) would be an experienced person in this role. Eric, Strelnikov: would you approve of him?
The community wasn't asked about me becoming a mod, but if Crow has an opinion about this, please don't keep it inside ;)

I've been dealing with Wikipedia criticism drama since 2007 and I've never figured out how to stop the drama with its inevitable timesink. Warning, deleting, banning, hiding, imprisoning ("Dan T.'s Inferno"), time restricting ("Moulton's Horological Egg-timer")... I've pretty much seen it all. Honestly, by the time I was last a moderator of a Wikipedia criticism forum, I've preferred the Thanos solution of randomly banning half the forum members for all eternity and keep doing that until there's no one left, but you. Finally, pull the forum and use the server for some great purpose like saving echidnas, platypuses, and other egg-laying mammals.

As to your call for moderators, I have no problem becoming a moderator if I'm given clear instructions on what I can and cannot do. I'm not terribly active here, but I can at least be in reserve and deal with the occasional spammer. I've been largely ignoring the Kumioko/Crowsnest/Graaf issues, so I'm not sure what's actually going on.
"In the long run, volunteers are the most expensive workers you'll ever have." -Red Green

"I am a dark bouquet of neuroses..."
- Jerry Holkins, Penny Arcade

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:24 am

The End wrote:I've been largely ignoring the Kumioko/Crowsnest/Graaf issues, so I'm not sure what's actually going on

I really don't know if a thing like the Kumioko/Crowsnest/Graaf issues exist at all.
And as far it exist exist it is because Kum is a two issue participant.

A) The mods here must ban or mute Crow, the lord may know why.

B) The ban of Kum by WMF was unjustified.

And on the background there is a complete misty issue going on on Dysk's Discord with Abd in his three house, Kum and Sweety/Aron
With all kind of level game's, foe each other and IQ 200+ discussions.
But it seems to me they understand each other, and as long they keep there internal shit hier buiten de deur, out of the door here, there is no problem.

They made me and Crow half crazy with there Sweety topic fucking, but now that has stopped I don't think there is any problem left.
Tim who comes by from time to time is for me not any problem. Not any, why should it?
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:42 am

The End wrote:I have no problem becoming a moderator if I'm given clear instructions on what I can and cannot do.
The End wrote:I've been largely ignoring the Kumioko/Crowsnest/Graaf issues, so I'm not sure what's actually going on.
This has basically been the issue, from my perspective.

People who don't know, or more likely don't want to know, what's going on in my head, shouldn't even be thinking about touching my stuff, because there's no telling what I might do.

I'm like a hobo in that respect. Keeeerazy. :twisted: :D

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Post by Strelnikov » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:22 pm

CrowsNest wrote:
The End wrote:I have no problem becoming a moderator if I'm given clear instructions on what I can and cannot do.
The End wrote:I've been largely ignoring the Kumioko/Crowsnest/Graaf issues, so I'm not sure what's actually going on.
This has basically been the issue, from my perspective.

People who don't know, or more likely don't want to know, what's going on in my head, shouldn't even be thinking about touching my stuff, because there's no telling what I might do.

I'm like a hobo in that respect. Keeeerazy. :twisted: :D

"Lighten up, Francis." - Sgt. Hulka, Stripes
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:39 am

I see the reply I made to this got moved too. If not deleted outright. Explains a lot.

Juice, have you even told the Admins the absolute fucking mess you've caused? Hoping they won't notice? Or did he delete the post and is throwing you under the bus? If so, you fucking deserve it anyway.