The Neotarf Files

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Anyone
Sucks Critic

The Neotarf Files

Post by Anyone » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:58 pm

Apparently sweet little Neotarf doesn't like being referred to as Neotarf. I know this because of some correspondence I received today over on Discord.

I find this puzzling. Little Neotarf is more than happy to obsess about Wikipedia criticism sites and their various contributors, and yet seems to feel she deserves immunity from investigation into her own affairs.

Hypocrisy, I say! So with this thread I will investigate Neotarf and expose whatever dirt is worth exposing. And with a bit of luck and due diligence, I will dox her.

Let's kick things off with some commentary from the mighty TDA. Over on Auggie's WikiRev forum he wrote:

The Devils Advocate wrote:The common interest in Steve Madden is one thing I already mentioned, but there is also some interest in the alt-right, Gab, and Pepe the Frog. You also have the fact Neotarf appears to look at Jorm's Facebook, which could suggest a personal connection, and Rivselis clearly knows Jorm as well. They also share a common agenda regarding Fram's situation as both made similar arguments defending the ban. Lastly, we have evidence of Rivselis being Neotarf, and that boils down to the Checkuser concluding they are likely accounts operated by the same person. Note, Tony said it was "technical data" he received from the Steward and not behavioral evidence or a determination. All of this matching up to corroborate all these accounts being the same person is significant.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Re: The Neotarf Files

Post by Anyone » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:09 am

Background

One upon a time I was a peaceful man. I led a tranquil life with friends, business colleagues, my girlfriend and my son.

And then one day Neotarf entered my life. She wrote defamatory comments about me on her blog. When I reported her to WordPress, I was encouraged to do one of two things: either ignore her, or hit back with comments of her own.

Hence this thread. I am simply following advice given to me by WordPress.

More to follow.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:30 am

Haters hate and always have an excuse.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:22 am

Abd wrote:Haters hate and always have an excuse.

That's strong language, Mr Lomax.

Neotarf chose to enter my life and defame me. But I don't think this was due to any hatred on her part.

Here's a fun thread about Neotarf on WPO. It's called Peanut Gallery Objection about Wikipediocracy

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=7823

The comment I like best is this:

Kelly Martin wrote:I think it best that we all try harder to ignore this particular individual and her obsession with this website. You're not doing anyone any favors by giving her vacuous rantings broader distribution by talking about them.

I do agree with the comments re: "vacuous rantings". The poor woman does tend to get carried a way a little!

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:44 am

The powerful Proabivouac chimes in ...

Proabivouac wrote:I don't doubt that Gender Desk is Neotarf. I've been hearing this for a while and having looked at Neotarf's contributions, they are pretty consistent with those of Gender Desk in interests, outlook and tone.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:50 am

It's the inconsistency that I find hilarious. You like a comment that essentially says ignore her, yet you create a threads like this?

Do you actually know anything at all, or are we just gonna be treated to your usual fare, shit you found other people saying, repeated here, with your own warped twist?

And WordPress told you to do this? That's obvious bullshit.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:15 pm

About that Doxxing, what to think about this, Any? :roll:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php? ... d=19414597

A unauthorised wiki CU? Is that your way of doxxing pees? :?

He, bro, don't you have a friend somewhere to ask? :mrgreen:

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:39 pm

CrowsNest wrote:It's the inconsistency that I find hilarious. You like a comment that essentially says ignore her, yet you create a threads like this?

See, Crow, you and I can find things to agree upon periodically...

So, let's just assume that there is an overwelming preponderance of evidence that indicates the Gender Scribe is very likely Neotarf. Very good. The end.

If she has struck you, turn the other cheek. Outing her or screaming misogynous insults is akin to putting out a small fire in your wastebasket with two quarts of kerosine. It is a poor method of damage mitigation.

RfB

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:46 pm

Tell me Tim, does it matter who Madam Gender is? Because she always very close to the truth.

Or is that what hurts? :roll:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:48 pm

No, you've got it wrong Timmy. I don't seek to deny him his right to use this platform to attack GD if he feels it justified, I have certainly done so before. I'm just laughing at the nonsensical way he justifies it. Which of course removes the justification, for any serious critic, and per the rules of this board, before such things started getting fucking stupid around here. You would like to think on a properly moderated board that is grounds for intervention. But you can already see Juice has quite different priorities. He's probably just ecstatic someone created a thread he doesn't feel obliged to hide or delete because it exposes his shortcomings. Except this one does. Like a fucking lighthouse. So the OP has his uses after all.