Bbb23 admin abuse

One of the worst admins in WP history lol
JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Re: Bbb23

Post by JuiceBeetle » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:42 am

CrowsNest wrote:I could start listing the times blocked editors have, with the full knowledge and acquiescence of Administrators, used their talk page for purposes other than requesting an unblock, including getting others to proxy for them, and I would not be finished by morning.

There's a precedent for a case of proxying, where TPA was restored!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... le_blocked

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:33 pm

Minor aside: Rms125A was one of the lesser accounts involved in Gamergate-related squabbles. He really hates Lena Dunham for whatever reason. Rms stopped editing in April and I suspect Bbb's attack was the reason.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Lena ... 2015/March

Also scraped up a photo of Tim Hardcastle, the most likely candidate for Bbb23.
TimHardcastle(DrAdequate).jpg
TimHardcastle(DrAdequate).jpg (75.98 KiB) Viewed 5526 times

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:07 am

I have reservations about closing the WP:AN3 thread as stale. It is not clear to me why that closure was performed (can somebody speak with Bbb23 to figure that out?). ...... AGK 21:42, 15 July 2019 (UTC)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/3RRArchive392#User:Beyond_My_Ken_reported_by_User:Wumbolo_(Result:_Stale)

Speak to Bbb23? As in, you expect an answer? Other than, because I could?

Yeah, good luck with that....... :roll:

Why not just examine the facts.....
Beyond My Ken has been blocked ten times for edit warring; ..... Starting from 2014, there has not been a calendar year without Beyond My Ken being blocked for edit warring. He has been blocked most recently on February 19, 2019......wumbolo ^^^ 12:26, 15 July 2019 (UTC)
Despite what some others may think, I do try. The truth is, I lose track of the number of edits and the time period they take place in. In general, these incidents happen when people rufuse to follow BRD, and all I'm trying to do is re-establish the status quo ante during discussions, and it gets me into trouble. Beyond My Ken (talk) 18:30, 6 July 2019 (UTC)
......and draw your own conclusions.

Some users are just blockable, but just not indefinite blockable.

UnInDefBlockable.

Bbb23. Keeping Wikipedia toxic since 2012.

Fun intersection......
....For the future, my objective is to improve my reactions to problematic edits, something I've been working on for a while now. Unless it's an obvious 3RR exemption, I don't go beyond 3 reverts and will often stop at 2. ....--Bbb23 (talk) 11:36, 13 July 2012 (UTC)
Support My general impression of Bbb23 is very good, and that, along with the quality of the three co-nominators, is sufficient for me to support his candidacy. Beyond My Ken (talk) 05:36, 19 July 2012 (UTC)

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:29 am

My general impression of Bbb23 is very good, and that, along with the quality of the three co-nominators, is sufficient for me to support his candidacy. Beyond My Ken (talk) 18:30, 6 July 2019 (UTC)

Oh, so it's that easy to buy his loyalty... I was doing it the wrong way :lol: Good summary, btw.

BTW, how do I view the attached picture? Have no right, apparently.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:41 am

Hmmm. The relationship deepens......

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... ree_admins

Or has it always existed?

Drmies has a love rival, either way.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:36 am

Yet another example of Bbb23 shutting down the possibility of proper community review of a toxic editor, this time even after someone had already said what they had done was a personal attack.

Which it appears to be.......
Don't revert this information out just because you're a fan of the band and want to believe they're not dead. I'm talking to you, NJZombie.
.....under the affiliations clause, so recently used to rule "portalista" is an attempt to affiliate editor with terror groups.

Pisto
Sucks Noob

Post by Pisto » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:42 pm

He has been a bit tense lately...

Jayig: Do not change my close again.--Bbb23 (talk) 01:06, 7 August 2019 (UTC)

@Oshwah: The history has not been restored. Please assume that when asked to do a "move" that history should be restored. I've blocked 3 WAY WIKI ROSS (talk+ · tag · contribs · logs · filter log · block log · CA) as a sock. I've tagged the sock as confirmed because it matches at least one of the socks listed above by Berean Hunter. However, the tagging of all of these accounts, including the master who has no tag, is pretty messy. I'll defer to BH to instruct on tagging.--Bbb23 (talk) 14:58, 4 August 2019 (UTC)

Next time, don't revert an action I've taken at SPI. You should have come to my Talk page first, not after. The filer did a piss-poor job presenting evidence. I had no idea that Rhinocera created that article, and I shouldn't have to dig to find it. In any event, the report is now closed.--Bbb23 (talk) 19:45, 11 August 2019 (UTC)

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:31 pm

Good. All the more reasons to desysop him. He has no restraints in abuse. We will see, whether Daddy Berean Hunter can pull him too out of the shit.

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Bbb23 has abused Wikipedia.

Post by CMAwatch » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:17 pm

Bbb23 has actually deliberately vandalized Wikipedia.

Here is an important report.

Bbb23 has mass-deleted legitimate articles and got away with it.

He is really problematic and should be banned from Wikipedia.
————————————————————————————

Also, watch this film edit:

#BbbGate
Weaponizing WP:G5
Oops! Didn't think we'd see? It's right there on WikipediaSucks.co!
ericbarbour wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:22 am
[Wikipedia is] a stupid video game, and the "encyclopedia" is an accidental byproduct.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Re: Bbb23 has abused Wikipedia.

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:03 pm

CMAwatch wrote:Bbb23 has actually deliberately vandalized Wikipedia.
Here is an important report.

That's destructive, but it will never be called vandalism. Using that word does not help the reporter.
Research, shady figures helping to delete the report:
https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1508#p15351