“Ken FM” (WP documentary channel) deletes my comment!

Discussion of cultural, religious, political or irrational subjects of any type, such as UFOs, wacko cults, mad dictators, horrible cult bands, ridiculous publications, whatever
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: “Ken FM” (WP documentary channel) deletes my comment!

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:35 am

ericbarbour wrote:you know, my entire county is blacked out and I can only be online maybe an hour per day, and only by running a generator and extension cords. I have no hot water and no refrigerator, can barely heat the house for a few hours a day, most of the businesses here are closed. My life is at a standstill. Not counting the struggle of paying bills and begging my customers to stay with me. And you gents are throwing fits over this crap? Really?
That sucks, but you know what, I bet it still doesn't sting more than being called a Wikipedian by someone you thought was an ally in the critic cause! And isn't half as irritating as a bad dose of the Kumioko. I'm only half joking here too. Lest we forget, setting aside all matters digital so we can all hug each other and say dumb shit like you only realize what really matters when [insert real world tragedy of choice], is what the Wikipedians do.

NotAWikipedian.

Me, I'm British. We shrug this sort of shit off, and even if we can't, we don't burden others with that which they cannot assist us with (and usually even if they can!). We built an Empire with this attitude, so I'm damn sure we can take down a cult with it too.

If you're temporarily incapacitated over there in the colonies gone wrong, hand over your powers to someone you trust to run the place in your absence. You do recall that you used to ask me to be a moderator? I declined because I never particularly wanted to have any powers here, for reasons I've stated many times, but it seems my hopes of being treated properly by those who do, were in error, so if I need them to do what I need to do and ensure this place remains a genuine and effective alternative to Wikipediocracy, I will humbly accept my promotion. :ugeek:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: “Ken FM” (WP documentary channel) deletes my comment!

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:35 am

It really sucks, I created a new topic so we can talk about it there.

And I will humbly accept and support Crow as Mod :geek: ,

But I ask him if he want something different about my postings to do that in a PM.
And if I have a question I will do the same.