We are all Kumioko

The End
Sucks Fan

We are all Kumioko

Post by The End » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:08 am

There. Are we... or I, Kumioko,... all satisfied now?
"In the long run, volunteers are the most expensive workers you'll ever have." -Red Green

"I am a dark bouquet of neuroses..."
- Jerry Holkins, Penny Arcade

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: We are all Kumioko

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:12 am

The End wrote:There. Are we... or I, Kumioko,... all satisfied now?
Kumioko is deceitful, self-absorbed, delusional, pathetic, tedious, mentally challenged, and generally offers no value to a serious Wikipedia criticism site.

I personally don't think you are any of those things.

After all that he has done, all he has shown about his character and thought processes, if you can even call them that, at this stage, I can easily have more sympathy for the Wikipedians he bores the shit out of, than I can for him as a victim of Wikipedia.

To be seen treating him like he does have value, does continue to deserve sympathy, has the potential to signal to our intended audience, and indeed other aspiring or active critics, that we're similarly mentally challenged and ineffective. We would also look like people future victims would definitively not choose to seek out for advice and support.

Do you think that would be a good thing for our cause?

I disavow Kumioko. He is not my brother. I do not fight for him. I will and have to continue to actively resist the idea he has a common cause with me, and any right minded serious critic. And he will keep lying and whining and doing all the other dumb shit he does in response to these words, because he doesn't have anything better to say for himself, and he genuinely can't seem to change of his own accord.

I urge any serious critic to do the same, and if they do, maybe finally he will do what he should have done three years ago at very least (but probably more like five), and find something more useful to do with his limited abilities. Shit, at this point I'd settle for him just carrying on editing Wikipedia as a socky wocky, feeding his sad little addiction clearly being the only thing that he really wants to do, and let serious critics get on with what they need to do.

He certainly doesn't need to keep coming here telling us laughable stories about how this brave act of defiance is costing the WMF millions, and telling everybody that it shows with every naughty keystroke the whole system is corrupt. It's laughable. Delusional. The cult members probably literally laugh when reading it. If we are seen to accept it, then they're basically laughing at us too. Fuck. That. Shit.

Kumioko clearly suffered a serious trauma when he was ostracized from the Wikipedia community. Critics tried to help. He has been given time and advice and opportunities to recover the right way. He has refused all help. His means of coping is dysfunctional. He is probably headed for a mental breakdown. This thing we do, it doesn't have the luxury of leaving no child behind. Some have to be let go, lest they do more damage to us, than the thing that did damage to them.

Let him go.

If you stand with him, I have no choice but to see you as an obstacle to what I came here to do, namely perform serious Wikipedia criticism, produce stuff that informs, educates, warns and ultimately works toward the ultimate goal, the total eradication of the pernicious cult and the replacement of that diseased pile of donkey poo they call an encyclopedia, with real knowledge.

HTD.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:31 pm

CrowsNest wrote:
Crowsnest is deceitful, self-absorbed, delusional, pathetic, tedious, mentally challenged, and generally offers no value to a serious Wikipedia criticism site.
There, fixed it for you!
#BbbGate

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:58 pm

Crow wrote:Kumioko clearly suffered a serious trauma when he was ostracized from the Wikipedia community. Critics tried to help. He has been given time and advice and opportunities to recover the right way. He has refused all help. His means of coping is dysfunctional. He is probably headed for a mental breakdown. This thing we do, it doesn't have the luxury of leaving no child behind. Some have to be let go, lest they do more damage to us, than the thing that did damage to them.

Absolute! Wikipedia is a danger for the psychical health of the participants and I am waiting for the day one of them ends up under a train. And in many post I have expressed I am very worried about him because it is absopute clear he can't handle his SanFanBan.

What for me a relieve was is for him a hell. Indeed a trauma.
When I started to understand because of the info what I found on WO what a SanFanBan was I was only was thinking thanks to god, I have never to return to these people Never again! I have never to deal with them anymore!

And we have seen my extreem reactions in the direction of wiki moderator Juicy. And what happens if anything reminds me of wikipedia.
it must be clear Wikipedia has a impact on your brain.
I only feel hate for him. Deep, deep hate! I love to piss him total off, to insulte him where I can but notice myself this is not the way I reacted normal. I am a moderated person, polite and on the background IRL. Just like I was in the beginning on WP.

I think Kum needs professional help to get ride of his wiki addiction. And others too. They have lost there connection with the reality.
Steln is complete right. There behaving is not normal and they professional need help, but I doubt if Jimmy wants to pay for it.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:58 pm

Kumioko wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:
Crowsnest is deceitful, self-absorbed, delusional, pathetic, tedious, mentally challenged, and generally offers no value to a serious Wikipedia criticism site./quote]
There, fixed it for you!
:roll:

Even when I specifically say, you have nothing to say for yourself, here you are, demonstrating yet again, you have nothing to say for yourself. All you can do is be a child, doing stuff like this, and I strongly suspect your mental age is pretty close to you not being allowed to handle scissors.

What a gimp.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:50 pm

Mod note: That's enough Crow, Graaf and Kumioko. Please stop responding to each other in this topic. The first one to respond to the other will be blocked for 24 hours. Any of your comments might be removed without notification.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:06 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:(I reactie on you, not on the others. )

That's all right in this bickering thread. It's funny.

The End
Sucks Fan

Post by The End » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:00 pm

So much for my attempt to add levity to the board. :roll:
"In the long run, volunteers are the most expensive workers you'll ever have." -Red Green

"I am a dark bouquet of neuroses..."
- Jerry Holkins, Penny Arcade

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:04 pm

The End wrote:So much for my attempt to add levity to the board. :roll:

I've cleaned up Statler's rant spree. It was funny tho.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:08 pm

The End wrote:So much for my attempt to add levity to the board. :roll:

The end has come to The End I'm afraid. :D
#BbbGate