Toxic contributor "Anyone"/Singora blocked for 24 hours

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Toxic contributor "Anyone"/Singora blocked for 24 hours

Post by JuiceBeetle » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:51 pm

Our beloved friend, the misogynist, harassing contributor with the alias "Anyone" has been blocked for 24 hours on this forum for "Consistent attempts to incite drama against moderation."
Upon his return he is expected to continue this pattern, and be blocked a few more times.

Anyone: You've been warned before, and disregarded those warnings. Recently you contributed zero content of value, but many inflammatory posts. This is how far you were allowed to go.

Edit: Further reasons for blocking "Anyone" thanks to CrowsNest's reminder:
-being a butthurt little bitch who wouldn't explain why I went from being his friend and mentor to enemy
-being a low value poster

These reasons are also true, valid and part of the whole picture.
Last edited by JuiceBeetle on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: added CrowsNest's correction

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Toxic contributor "Anyone" blocked for 24 hours

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:35 pm

Yes, Juicy, I agree, I had seen it to, it was far from nice.
And I have spoken with Steln, because you are also a human being and words can hurt more than you think. We agreed I could post what I wanted, but should be milder to you.

But have you ever considered the possibility the "old" sucks guys don't like your style of moderation at all?

Like for instance you was discussing with others on Discord your next sysop actions before?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:42 pm

And Toxic contributor "Anyone" blocked for 24 hours.

"Toxic contributor' is your personal opinion about Any, a mod has to be neutral Juicy.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:45 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:And I have spoken with Steln, because you are also a human being and words can hurt more than you think. We agreed I could post what I wanted, but should be milder to you.

That's kind of you ;). Thank you!
But have you ever considered the possibility the "old" sucks guys don't like your style of moderation at all?

Yes, every time. I'm sad about that, but the forum would be a mess without moderation. I would be happier though if I wasn't the only one moderating or somehow the contributors could be more civil and on-topic.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:48 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:Our beloved friend, the misogynist, harassing contributor with the alias "Anyone" has been blocked for 24 hours on this forum for "Consistent attempts to incite drama against moderation."
Upon his return he is expected to continue this pattern, and be blocked a few more times.

Anyone: You've been warned before, and disregarded those warnings. Recently you contributed zero content of value, but many inflammatory posts. This is how far you were allowed to go.
Could you sound any more like El_C?

Seriously, this is exactly what Wikipedia Administrators do.

Why don't you get it?

He should have been banned, obviously, but only for these reasons.....

-being a butthurt little bitch who wouldn't explain why I went from being his friend and mentor to enemy
-being a low value poster

You're going to win no friends here for banning people for criticising your moderation skills. You're just going to look weak. Or rather, weaker. You're certainly going to further people's suspicions you were originally headed for Wikipediocracy mod school, but somehow lost your way and landed here, to ruin all our lives.

Certainly if you keep pretending Kumioko's posts are adding value, or do not aim to incite people against you, but you do see these issues in Anyone, frankly, you look like you've lost your marbles.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:49 pm

Yes, every time. I'm sad about that, but the forum would be a mess without moderation. I would be happier though, if I wasn't the only one moderating, or somehow the contributors could be more civil, and on-topic.

Yes, but what Tim does here is often much more insulting. But him you will never block or warn and that is where it went wrong. Your are inconsequent.

Just like deleting a correct topic without any rant because Abd wanted that for instances.

Not the way to make you beloved by us, Juicy...

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:30 pm

Tim wrote:ChickenNestHasMuchNarrowerShoulders

Was that very nice and with respect for others or also insulting Juicy? :roll:

And that is absolute not the first time Tim is very insulting, Juicy..... :?

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:37 pm

CrowsNest wrote:Could you sound any more like El_C?

Yes, that block notice sounds like a a WP admin wrote it, but it's even more harsh. I don't think admins would ever use the word misogynist and toxic. I'm outspoken in that way, and don't beat around the bushes.
CrowsNest wrote:He should have been banned, obviously, but only for these reasons.....

I've added your reasons to the notice.
CrowsNest wrote:if you keep pretending Kumioko's posts are adding value, or do not aim to incite people against you, but you do see these issues in Anyone, frankly, you look like you've lost your marbles.

I wonder if you don't see, that Anyone's harassing of people (including me) is on a different level that targets critics, thereby poisoning the critic community and slowly destroying it from the inside. Kumioko is just reactive, not destructive.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:07 pm

I wonder if you don't see, that Anyone's harassing of people (including me) is on a different level that targets critics, thereby poisoning the critic community and slowly destroying it from the inside. Kumioko is just reactive, not destructive.

And what about Tim, Juicy? Tim came here in with the message I want to troll Statler, did that, there have not been any constuctive /interesting edit of Tim till now here. I only see strange YouTube films and trolling.

What about Tim, Juicy?

And is it not cherry picking only to react on Crow's arguments and to ignore mine?

I mean about the Discord meetings, doing what Abd you order or ask, and yes, protecting Timmy.

Or is what Tim is doing not toxicant and harassing, Juicy?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:22 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:Could you sound any more like El_C?

Yes, that block notice sounds like a a WP admin wrote it, but it's even more harsh. I don't think admins would ever use the word misogynist and toxic. I'm outspoken in that way, and don't beat around the bushes.
I think you need to study a few more Admins. Plenty are harsher than this, and indeed relish the opportunity to flaunt it, and be celebrated for it by the dipshit Wikipediots. Took me five seconds to find the latest example from this cock-womble.....
As Drmies put it - "Against gay marriage? Don't get one! Problem solved." Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 16:25, 30 October 2019 (UTC)
CrowsNest wrote:He should have been banned, obviously, but only for these reasons.....

I've added your reasons to the notice.
Oh right. So now I get the blame? It was your decision, so you should own it.
CrowsNest wrote:if you keep pretending Kumioko's posts are adding value, or do not aim to incite people against you, but you do see these issues in Anyone, frankly, you look like you've lost your marbles.

That only covers the incitement. Nobody makes Kumioko create shit threads that he doesn't understand and can't defend. Indeed, by limiting my ability to point out how shit they are, and the sort of mind that creates them, arguably you are encouraging it. Indeed it often looks like these garbage threads are his sad attempts to follow your advice and try to be constructive. As always, you didn't listen to me, and the same shit that has happened before in other forums, has happened again.