Bbb23 admin abuse

One of the worst admins in WP history lol
CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Re: Bbb23, the evil monster.

Post by CMAwatch » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:04 am

Kumioko wrote:
JuiceBeetle wrote:
CMAwatch wrote:* Moderatorship abuse (What an irony…)

That would be an interesting article if it could be sourced. However that's the hard part of the job.
In this form this is no more than an idea, not notable. If expanded, it might be used as an essay in project namespace or on meta.

Yeah the WMF and the community go out of their way to make sure that any evidence that could show abusive admin or functionary conduct is hidden, they make it exceptionally difficult to do anything about them and they actively enable their abuse.

The WMF should stop embracing abusive administrators and do something against them!

In other words:

WMF protects who harms them! (i.e. Bbb23)

WMF protects their disguised enemy Bbb23!

Bbb23 is a disguised enemy of Wikipedia!

I hope that soon, everything he did catches up with him, when they finally open their eyes.
#BbbGate
Weaponizing WP:G5
Oops! Didn't think we'd see? It's right there on WikipediaSucks.co!
ericbarbour wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:22 am
[Wikipedia is] a stupid video game, and the "encyclopedia" is an accidental byproduct.

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

As soon as…

Post by CMAwatch » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:19 am

Larkin wrote:Has Bbb23 been reliably doxxed yet?

As soon as that happens, he will probably stop being the giant WikiPrick.

#Bbdox23
image28544.png
image28544.png (55.95 KiB) Viewed 4629 times

(Sorry for low resolution. The forum does not accept more.)

The dream of the Wikipedia community is:

Banbanban23.png
Banbanban23.png (92.02 KiB) Viewed 4629 times
#BbbGate
ericbarbour wrote:
[Wikipedia is] a stupid video game, and the "encyclopedia" is an accidental byproduct.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Bbb23

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:30 pm

As I hope is obvious to the more reality oriented people here, there's not much that harms Bbb23. To do anything to disturb his world, its got to be big. Probably blockbuster big. Hard to directly engineer that kind of thing.

You'll find the best evidence of that reality presented here by me, a serious critic, in this very thread, where he escaped censure for obvious abuse by the mighty arbcom, the same Committee that said Fram was an asshole, works at gives you some idea of the issue. Sadly people's ability to find it is graduating being lost as Kumioko fills it up with his usual repetitive dirge, whiny little bitch that he is.

Anyone minded to believe Kumioko's fantasy version of a possible route to success, really needs to appreciate the sad fucker has been at his current strategy for at least two years. Reality-based people can see the effect is essentially nil. Sure, it wastes some of their time, causes a few awkward discussions (that ultimately go nowhere), but anyone who really thinks that is worth the time of effort, is pretty sad, a person of limited vision and means. Hence why he does it, because that's what he is.

It is debatable whether outing him would achieve anything. You have to be a serious critic, someone who has read my stuff in that general issue, to properly appreciate that. The most likely reason he hides, is because he doesn't think exposing himself to nutjobs like Kumi, is worth any benefits. He's not a meat space kind of Wikipedian.

Kumioko doesn't understand any of this, it's far beyond him, so you see the result. Very pathetic.

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Post by CMAwatch » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:52 pm

CrowsNest wrote: the same Committee that said Fram was an asshole

Did they literally say that?
#BbbGate
ericbarbour wrote:

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Bbb23 being awful again.

Post by CMAwatch » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:56 pm

Next to Handroid7, here is another victim of Bbb23:

Aron Manning.

At least, Bbb23 has not deleted every single page he has created.

He made a statement as sincere and formal as possible. Then, Bbb23 does this:

Screenshot-2019-11-3 User talk Aron Manning - Wikipedia.png
Screenshot-2019-11-3 User talk Aron Manning - Wikipedia.png (205.83 KiB) Viewed 4611 times

I wonder how miserable Bbb23 is in real life, if he treats users like a pile of trash.

Bbb23 has not even addressed his reply. Just talk page access revoked. What a miserable human being Bbb23 is.
Last edited by CMAwatch on Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#BbbGate
ericbarbour wrote:

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Same phrases?

Post by CMAwatch » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:58 pm

Noticed:

Multiple items in Aron Manning's block log by multiple administrators contain the same phrase:

“Clearly WP:NOTHERE, and now sending out rants via email, so let's stop that time wasting.”

That's shady. Is it possible that the same person is behind all these accounts? Unlikely, but how come they use the exact same phrases?
#BbbGate
ericbarbour wrote:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:00 pm

CMAwatch wrote:
CrowsNest wrote: the same Committee that said Fram was an asshole

Did they literally say that?
Not literally, obviously. Would be a violation of policy, for one thing. They said it in wikispeak.
ArbCom wrote:The unredacted parts of the materials show a pattern of borderline harassment against multiple individuals, through hounding the individuals and excessively highlighting their failures.
Certified asshole.

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Bbb23 police officier

Post by CMAwatch » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:17 pm

I wish Bbb23 got as much attention as Fram.
#BbbGate
ericbarbour wrote:

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Post by CMAwatch » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:27 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:A response can be expected within the next few years.

Bbb Bbb Bbb 2²² 3³³ Rrr Eee Jjjj Eee Ccc Ttt Sss Eee Vvv Eee Rrr Yyy Ttt Hhh Iii Nnn Ggg Ttt Hhh Aaa Ttt Hhh Eee Ddd Ooo Eee Sss Nnn Ooo Ttt Lll Iii Kkk Eee.
#BbbGate
ericbarbour wrote:

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Re: Same phrases?

Post by Kumioko » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:34 pm

CMAwatch wrote:Noticed:

Multiple items in Aron Manning's block log by multiple administrators contain the same phrase:

“Clearly WP:NOTHERE, and now sending out rants via email, so let's stop that time wasting.”

That's shady. Is it possible that the same person is behind all these accounts? Unlikely, but how come they use the exact same phrases?

NOTHERE is just a generic catch phrase they use and they even use it to lie. I did over a million edits as I mentioned before, round 400, 000 to ENWP as well as lot of other things like working in Quarry, Pharbiractor, creating the Wikipedia discord server, etc. and NOTHERE was the term they used to get me banned. Then once I was banned they used Ban evasion to justify keeping me banned and as an excuse to vandalize my content.

There is nothing honest about the way the WMF works or how the Wikipedia culture functions.
#BbbGate