Beeblebrox is a CU again, but some CU's don't trust him

Evil admin for many years, tossed out in 2020, now infesting Wikipediocracy
Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Beeblebrox is a CU again, but some CU's don't trust him

Post by Kumioko » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:03 pm

Beeblebrox requested to be a CU again due to a conversation with Wikimconference North American and TonyBallioni isn't happy stating they don't trust Beeblebrox, partially because they participate in Wikipediocracy.

This was due to an in person meeting with KrakatoaKatie at Wikiconference North America in Boston who said they would teach Beebledork how to use the CU tool. So that mean Beeblebrox flew from Alaska to Boston to attend a conference, probably on the WMF's dime.

See the conversation here:https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia_talk:Arbitration_Committee/Noticeboard&oldid=925368375

Personally I don't trust either one of these 2 nitwits and there are other CU's like Bbb23 I trust even less. Tony also thinks Wikipediocracy membership is bad but he apparently doesn't realize that WPO has been completely over run with Wikipedia admins and arbs and really isn't much of a criticism site anymore. It's just another Wikipedia insiders forum.
#BbbGate

Guido den Broeder
Sucks

Re: Beeblebrox is a CU again, but some CU's don't trust him

Post by Guido den Broeder » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:40 pm

Kumioko wrote:Beeblebrox requested to be a CU again due to a conversation with Wikimconference North American and TonyBallioni isn't happy stating they don't trust Beeblebrox, partially because they participate in Wikipediocracy.

This was due to an in person meeting with KrakatoaKatie at Wikiconference North America in Boston who said they would teach Beebledork how to use the CU tool. So that mean Beeblebrox flew from Alaska to Boston to attend a conference, probably on the WMF's dime.

See the conversation here:https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia_talk:Arbitration_Committee/Noticeboard&oldid=925368375

Personally I don't trust either one of these 2 nitwits and there are other CU's like Bbb23 I trust even less. Tony also thinks Wikipediocracy membership is bad but he apparently doesn't realize that WPO has been completely over run with Wikipedia admins and arbs and really isn't much of a criticism site anymore. It's just another Wikipedia insiders forum.

Teaching the use of the CU tool takes about 5 minutes. I guess the rest of the time was spent on teaching how to abuse it.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:22 pm

Guido den Broeder wrote:
Kumioko wrote:Beeblebrox requested to be a CU again due to a conversation with Wikimconference North American and TonyBallioni isn't happy stating they don't trust Beeblebrox, partially because they participate in Wikipediocracy.

Teaching the use of the CU tool takes about 5 minutes. I guess the rest of the time was spent on teaching how to abuse it.

Yeah I agree, I mean it might take a little longer to learn the nuances of the uber secret CU wiki and some special situations but from what I have seen when I played with it, it's not that difficult and for a longterm admin to admit they aren't smart enough to read the data is telling for their competence.
#BbbGate

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:15 pm

Kumioko wrote:TonyBallioni isn't happy ...

He sounds afraid. I wonder if he's hiding something.

The End
Sucks Fan

Post by The End » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:28 pm

Anyone wrote:

"In the long run, volunteers are the most expensive workers you'll ever have." -Red Green

"I am a dark bouquet of neuroses..."
- Jerry Holkins, Penny Arcade

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:33 pm

Anyone wrote:

All the CU's are hiding something because they all know they are violating the rules on a daily basis. I'm not sure why they distrust Beeblebrox having access to the data, but I am glad we share that sentiment at least.
#BbbGate

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Post by CMAwatch » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:30 am

Some CU's don't trust Beeblebrox?

When will the CU's finally stop trusting Bbb23?

Trivia: CheckUser was once called CheckIP.
#BbbGate
Weaponizing WP:G5
Oops! Didn't think we'd see? It's right there on WikipediaSucks.co!
ericbarbour wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:22 am
[Wikipedia is] a stupid video game, and the "encyclopedia" is an accidental byproduct.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:59 pm

Not a word of that linked discussion mentions Wikipediocracy. Not that membership of that site shouldn't automatically mark them out as untrustworthy, but certainly in Beeblebrox's case, there are posts by him on there that not only show that, but mark him out as a security threat.

I mean, fucking hell, on what planet does it make sense for an ArbCom member to be reactivating Beeblebrox as a CU when he was recently openly soliciting leaks of confidential information held by ArbCom? That's not a matter of trust, that's a direct threat to people's safety.

NadirAli
Sucks Fan

Post by NadirAli » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:29 am

Why would they trust him? He lacks judgement as an administrator so how would he make a trustable CU?

L00sr
Sucks Noob

Post by L00sr » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:14 am

NadirAli wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:29 am
Why would they trust him? He lacks judgement as an administrator so how would he make a trustable CU?
Hes a 'Pedian. Hes ONE of them.