Please use #BbbGate for Bbb23

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Please use #BbbGate for Bbb23

Post by CMAwatch » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:55 pm

I just wanted to let you know that if you talk about Bbb23 on social media, please use the hash tag #BbbGate.

Bbb23 is the disgrace of the English Wikipedia.

Blocking and humiliating users is the only point of his life, evidently.
#BbbGate
Weaponizing WP:G5
Oops! Didn't think we'd see? It's right there on WikipediaSucks.co!
ericbarbour wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:22 am
[Wikipedia is] a stupid video game, and the "encyclopedia" is an accidental byproduct.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Please use #BbbGate for Bbb23

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:29 am

Here's an idea I gave to CMA; everyone add #Bbb23gate or #Bbbgate to their user signatures, so they are repeated over and over. This forum is being scraped by every search engine imaginable so it will slowly spread. They rank things partly on the number of "unique occurrences" and this is prob. the simplest way to do it.

User Control Panel > Profile > Edit Signature

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:16 pm

This forum, as in the specific thread we have for him, is already on the first page of results for "Bbb23". I'm pretty sure that's been the case for a long time.

This hashtag is only going to make people using it look pretty lame, especially when there isn't actually anything on Twitter right now that links "#BbbGate" to any kind of Wikipedia criticism. It is in use, apparently for something related to the U.S. election, unsurprisingly, and some foreign nonsense.

The only thing that is going to prevent readers understanding the issue, is if they find the thread here on Bbb23 with just a billion posts saying the same thing over and over, or indeed, they find multiple Bbb23 threads with no clear purpose, except of course the one that comes to mind when you come across a forum with multiple threads targeting a single individual.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:58 pm

CrowsNest wrote:This forum, as in the specific thread we have for him, is already on the first page of results for "Bbb23". I'm pretty sure that's been the case for a long time.

This hashtag is only going to make people using it look pretty lame, especially when there isn't actually anything on Twitter right now that links "#BbbGate" to any kind of Wikipedia criticism. It is in use, apparently for something related to the U.S. election, unsurprisingly, and some foreign nonsense.

The only thing that is going to prevent readers understanding the issue, is if they find the thread here on Bbb23 with just a billion posts saying the same thing over and over, or indeed, they find multiple Bbb23 threads with no clear purpose, except of course the one that comes to mind when you come across a forum with multiple threads targeting a single individual.

Well, it would be rather easy to add some things in twitter to him.
#BbbGate

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:40 am

Kumioko wrote:Well, it would be rather easy to add some things in twitter to him.

Knock yourself out. PM me if you want to use the I Hate Wikipedia account, it's not used very much.