Vigilant!!!

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
boredbird
Sucks Mod

Re: Vigilant!!!

Post by boredbird » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:19 am

Damn you broke Abd's streak. Eight lengthy posts in a row replying only to himelf. I'm sure he can top that if you just back off and let him do his thing. Troll.

https://genderdesk.wordpress.com/2020/02/10/abd-tldr/

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:22 am

I have no doubt he would have continued for several more posts.
#BbbGate

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:01 pm

The length of a forum post in "pages" is arbitrary and costs nothing. The only eyespace cost of a forum topic with its comments is a listing in Active Topics and in the Board index for the subforum (1 per topic). The number of posts has practically no impact.

They list 50 posts per page on WPO and we only list ten. So the thread that Vipergente infests there is at 126 [now 160). This one is at 62 replies. So, yes, I have work to do to catch up, and if you are not interested, go effing read something else or actually do something useful.

On Reddit, we can see this small fragment from the stream of his vomitus:
WOVigilant
25 Jan 2020
It looks like boredbird has also disappeared, after an altercation with Abd, over pedophilia of all things.
Abd was advocating for pedos...
That's his concept of brilliant critique. He simply lies. Never happened. (except I once found out about an accused sexual offender's suicide plan and called his mother and told her where the drugs were hidden. Was that "advocating for a pedo"?)

And VapidGrunt has made, since the beginning of the year on Reddit, about 130 posts like this, using any comment I make anywhere in attempted harassment, paying no attention to topic.

I'm obsessed? Damn straight! "Advocating for pedos" is defamatory. Truth might be a defense. Was I doing that? With you, boredbird?

It's easy to avoid reading any of this. If you don't think I contribute useful content here, it's not my choice that the software will not allow ignoring moderators. If there is sentiment for it, I'll create a different account to post as an ordinary user.

In any case, you are free to do whatever you want in the privacy of your own home, as long as it does not involve high explosives. Take them out into the desert and blow yourself up there, okay?

[edit 18 Feb 2020]
This post has been quoted elsewhere as if this were telling boredbird to kill himself. That ripped it from context, which was in response to a Vagirant comment on Wikipiocracy (linked!) about blowing up pests -- gophers -- with an explosive propane mixture -- and images and video from Caddy Shack, where plastic explosives were used for the same purpose, were posted.

Etherman, on Reddit, immediately spotted the meaning. Vagilant attacked him. No Sucks participant has complained about that comment. This is all trollshit, picked up by someone apparently ready to believe it, quite unfortunately.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:46 pm

boredbird wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:19 am
Damn you broke Abd's streak. Eight lengthy posts in a row replying only to himelf. I'm sure he can top that if you just back off and let him do his thing. Troll.
There is documentation (CrowsNest did a lot of that) and there is discussion. Hopefully, there is some of the first before the second, but too often, it is Verdict before Trial, discussion to death with no evidence and no point.
Hey, something useful! Thanks!

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:03 pm

Meanwhile, back at the House of Wikipediocy, Vigilant's latest fevered boast.
What living in Abd's head is like for me...

It seems to just kill you that you can't hide what you really are from r/wikiinaction...
Sorry, not sorry.
He doesn't have to live in my head if he doesn't choose to, but he's chosen to. Sorry it's a bit tight in there. Maybe if he wouldn't puff up his chest so much it would be more comfortable. Meanwhile, this is where I live:

I know where I prefer.

Ah yes, all that power. Limitless power. It doesn't belong to me, but I belong to it. And it all returns to the one.

Some great young people I've been meeting lately. Really, we ought to get out more.

Viligent's place where I "can't hide." He's been thoroughly nailed there. His Anti-Abd Reddit campaign has totally failed. Nobody believes him. But he will continue to boast on Wikipediocracy, they don't care. Or do they?

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:38 am

Kumioko wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:33 am
The only thing he's worth is about 2 and a half pages and a lock of the thread.
Normally I would agree. Unfortunately he's got considerable sway over Wikipediocracy's operations. And since he likes to troll wikiinaction (albeit with no success!), he's spreading his crap to other sites. Except this one--because he absolutely cannot take any kind of criticism.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:12 pm

While it is not impossible that today's WikiInAction commentary is Vagiliant, it is more likely Smith sockery. Several users here are being impersonated, using quotes taken from here -- that's a standard Smith trick I've seen many times.
Kumiokos i.e, our member Kumioko
BoredBirds i.e., our member boredbird
Carrite_Sucks_Critic i.e, our member Carrite

I'm not thrilled by the comments being quoted, but those users are not -- at least not at this point -- responsible for how their opinions are being used by enemies in the war against Sucks, and that is what this is, from the first rumblings on Wikipediocracy 29 Dec, 2019, a day before Vituperant started his Reddit campaign.

I see VastlyVenemousVituperant just showed up on Reddit. The usual.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:04 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:38 am
Kumioko wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:33 am
The only thing he's worth is about 2 and a half pages and a lock of the thread.
Normally I would agree. Unfortunately he's got considerable sway over Wikipediocracy's operations. And since he likes to troll wikiinaction (albeit with no success!), he's spreading his crap to other sites. Except this one--because he absolutely cannot take any kind of criticism.
Yes. However, the last day's eruption was only triggered by Vigilant with literally inflammatory comments on WPO. It appears to have been radically misunderstood by GenderDesk, but that's still playing out.

On WiA, it is Smith activity, with Etherman contributing a dollop of sanity.

Yes, they are not getting traction with the Reddit campaign, they are only making themselves more and more visible as vicious trolls.

Vigilant's motto, expressed on Reddit, about his last post there before he turned to whack this Redditor who dared to say the simple truth about him, "Proud of it. Holding shitheels' feet to the fire for over a decade."

It's about time to point out that Viligent has his feet covered with shit and has been spreading it for many years; his style of "criticism" does nothing to resolve issues, it only increases resistance and disruption.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:39 pm

I just want to clarify that although that impersonation isnt me I really don't care either. If anything I'm a bit flattered.
#BbbGate

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:34 pm

Kumioko wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:39 pm
I just want to clarify that although that impersonation isnt me I really don't care either. If anything I'm a bit flattered.
It doesn't take much. They have impersonated me, I think hundreds of times, Rome Viharo, Emil Kirkegaard, Mikemikev, numerous RatWiki users, targets of RatWiki articles they wrote, and Wikipedians. One thing they do is look for anyone who might have or have had a beef of any kind with their target, and then impersonate the person in a new forum, quoting them and often adding some twist.