went down on someone (again)

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Abd
Sucks Warrior

Re: went down on someone (again)

Post by Abd » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:56 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:46 am
According to Burns, via email:
Malicious bots overloaded the server, host shut us down until Somey can fix a few things and they approve the fix.
This was noticed by GenderDesk, who has turned into a hate-bot, unfortunately. If she can react with contempt, she will.

I was tempted to edit the title here, yesterday, because of exactly what she reacted to, and the allusion was senseless, but didn't because I'm not entirely confident that the effort to clean up Sucks is supported by the highest levels of staff. If it is, let me know! Otherwise I will use Sucks for my own purposes, assuming it is allowed. It obviously is allowed for others. Meanwhile, think of the poor hate addict! Here is all this great material for his rants, and no place to put them. Must be tough for the vilignat.

All that hate in that tiny little body!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:28 pm

Abd, sorry to say, but kicking from here to Madam Gender is in my opinion also a form of hate and undeserved. Madam is a feminist and has every right to be that. And to write what she want so please a bit of respect to each other and less hate from you side would be fine.
Give arguments if you dislike something she has wrote the next time, please.
This topic is not about your new vendetta with her but about WO is down.
And where are you waiting for, till the nurserymaid say now you have to stop, little naughty Abd? My god, you are 75!

And for the rest, the only thing what is public is WO is down, and in my opinion if they restart it again, if, it should be a good occasion for a massive clean up there.
Because partisans just biting like a mad dog to everything what moves is in my opinion a example of sewer moderation and change fora in open sewers.
And that is not good for real criticism, it drives people away.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:12 pm

They're back as of late Wednesday, and Vigilant still sucks

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=11195

The "official explanation": someone botnetted them

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=11196
Somey wrote:I'm posting this in the Off Topic forum so that if there is some malice behind this, at least the malicious person won't get the satisfaction of seeing it play out in full view of the public.
Too late, fool

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:32 pm

btw their top page currently says
Most users ever online was 1454 on Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:04 pm
which was undoubtedly the peak traffic from the DDOS attack....not something to brag about....

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:08 pm

But how did they make that accounts? They have a mail verification, Somey check everything, and who should want to attack WO with a DDOS attack? Who would bother?

It's a weird story.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:33 pm

I did it for the lulz.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:07 pm

That "Sucks is circling the drain" thread has almost become a pointless, incoherent Vagirant monologue, with very few other comments. He just cannot stop picking at his Abd scabs.

Wish *I* had that much spare time to piss around.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:51 pm

It serves the purpose of fully displaying both Valignat's vicious obsession and Wikipediocracy's encouragement of it.

The WPO thread is now at 237 248 posts, most the valigno-runt.

I'm tempted to declare victory on Reddit, since my new subreddit is quite successful, it's being read and there are comments, people thanking me, so the temporary ban he promoted did exactly as I predicted, made the situation better, more fun than ever, in spite of his 220 Reddit trollrants there -- which seem to have stopped. Perhaps he noticed he was getting no traction at all, just making himself look really stupid.
Last edited by Abd on Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:23 am

It's now up to 244 248.

He is sooooo easily trolled. In order to keep it up, he must make up stories with no connection to reality.

Eric, he's not putting a lot of time into this. He sometimes writes more than one post per minute, and it shows.

Declaring DNFTT has created serious awareness for me of how trolling operates. When I see valignorant trollshit from the vilignat, always, immediately, a smart retort appears in my mind without effort. Ah, that would really show him!

But, of course, it wouldn't. Nothing will show him anything.

So I tell that mind to STFU. Ah, much betta! And he gets to moon the world with little assistance from me.

Arguing with trolls is like arguing with a shadow, it doesn't actually exist.

Vilignorant has his refuge in WPO, which has long . . . well, sucked.
Last edited by Abd on Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:56 am

I am all the time thinking how stupid someone must be to defend direct or indirect the Alexander' Trolling&Sucking SanFanBan decisions all the time.
And my final conclusion is even more stupide than Alexander himself.
And that is not easy.......

Seldom in my live seen such a stupide, unintelligent fuck, Abd. And the worst of all is, in the beginning he was funny, but he has now changed in some grumbling, boring muppet.