Mister Jake ll

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Mister Jake ll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:42 am

It looks like the Netherlands Wikipedia recently made a transgender user going by the name "DutchTina" an administrator, and at some point another admin named "Trijnstel" referred to her with the wrong personal pronouns in the midst of some sort of dispute over pages in DutchTina's user space. (She was also blocked, of course.) All of that culminated in some sort of "freakout" by DutchTina, whom he (Mr. Statler, that is) apparently believes is a minor. This is what Mr. Statler is clearly very, very upset about — he seems to be accusing NL.WP of making a huge mistake by promoting DutchTina, if only because of her age, and further accusing the other admins there of deliberately creating a psychologically-damaging online environment around her, knowing it could lead to a nervous breakdown or worse. In other words, typical Wikipedia admin behavior, only directed against a more-fragile-than-usual person.
It is not the first time a more-fragile-than-usual person is in the lead, isn't it mister Jake? And also not the first one of this more-fragile-than-usual anded up with a nervous break down. What to think of Romaine who wrote about the same om the Belgium chapter wiki?

And not only that, mister Jake. In Holland we are giving this a more-fragile-than-usual persons in a responsible way state support.
And they are not the cheap employers of some shitty American foundation who things with money is everything for sale. It is simple a matter of time when the first of this impressive line up of more-fragile-than-usual persons ends up before a train.

And not only that mister Jake. It's of course a insane thought these people will write the (gender) masterpiece what the WMF pudding heads seems to expect.
Or that they get a qualified staff to run a chapter/project what is mainly designed to break the very strict Dutch laws.

A tricky game too, mister Jake. Special if you are infiltrating with your total bullshit project in state institutions and even try to get grants from the Dutch state. And special if you make really dangerous enemies by keeping on with your constante steam of insults!

Much more powerful enemies too as you have seen, mister Jake. Just try me and you will see what happens.
And this is not a tread, but a promise!
If you think you can win of me on my own territory as a American shit foundation you will regret that for a very very, very long time, mister Jake!

Clean uo your shit, and that is a order!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Mister Jake ll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:38 pm

And, mister Jake, pray to the good lord such a guy doesn't end under the train, because we, the Dutch state will get you for death by guild. And you can spell on it no section 230 will safe you, and our legal arm is long, and reach very easy into LA!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:41 am

Look how arrogant he was before we have fly him in, American friends.

He was sure he was absolute safe aboard, so far away in Dubai, so he send us this kiss just like you guy's do all the time.

Yeh, that was he doing all the time.

No extradition treaty.

Just as safe as you behind section 230, LOL.

He also challenged the Dutch state.

We brought him home out of Dubai.

Here you can hear his landing and see what a luxery airplane we have send.

We have style and good humor here in Holland.

And I make you a fair offer.

We also let the wiki top travel in the same style.

And that is a promise I make you.

Because I am indeed a madman, but you have not a clou how mad!

Because I promise you something else.

I invite all that more-fragile-than-usual persons too to make pictures of the landing, mister Jake.

So they can put them under a CC license on your Commons.

If it still exist of course.

What I doubt.

Yes, mister Jake, that is what I am going to do and what the Dutch state is going to do too!

Because you guys like fying around the world so much.

Yeh, that is what we going to do with guy's who think they can show us Dutchies constant there ass.

And send us sweet kisses.

Because we are all here zo gek als een deur, crazy as a door.

Clean up you shit here in our beautiful country, assholes!
Attachments
8118c845e0_taghi-1.jpg
8118c845e0_taghi-1.jpg (32.68 KiB) Viewed 5943 times

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:49 pm

Jake wrote: on WOBeyond that, their purpose is to insulate the WMF leadership from the users, and maintain the illusion of high-level accountability (since there's no low-level accountability).
You got it Jake, and that is the reason a SanFanBan has to be checked, double checked, again has to be checked, a hight T&S officer has to destroy a chair on the local chapter and cause the gender lady's a hernia to get the T&S high officer on the first floor. Because imagine a mistake is made, that should be fataL One bad SanfanBan, and that isolation should be away!

But thank god because of this careful procedure never happend. That Statler was dead, the perfect candidate to burry with a pirate flag over his coffin in Holland to ground a internation reputation of T&S. Yes. That Statler guy had died tragical at the age of 14 years I have understood. RIP, Statler.
======================================================================================
But he, listen. I have a plan.

We start a stichting, foundation in Holland with a lot of donor money to liberate bicycles in America with a office in the US of A, we storm the pentagon with pirate flags, and we UtrechtBan Hillary and put her name on a list with guys who did nasty thinks and publish that list onder a CC licence. Yes. Yeh, that Hillery of that sweet little kiss on the willy of James. And that dad with a cigar.

After we have send our highest Trollin&Sukking officer to America who caused a shut down of every MacDonald under way form the airport to the chapter and destroy there a detectors chair.

And than Dutch high placed persons do anything to insulte Hillary from a other forum. And blame her it was all her bad she was UtrechtBanned. Yes, that UtrechtBan was complete deserved,
How dare she to criticise our briljant free bicycles plan and that Duties have enough bicycles themself! Yes! That Hillary must shut up!

Yeh, that is what we are giong to do, great plan.

Do you know what happens if we should do such things, we the Dutch? Do you know that? Do you know what happens if we did?

The Americans should not even take the trouble to send a plain, o no, they should send in the middle of the night the States Army Special Forces to pick that kind of guys up.
Without asking any permission to the Dutch government and should trow them a life time in jail I guarantee you! All that guys who were involved, one by one!
Because what you guys have done is undermining of a state, something Alex Voss has said also before in the EP, you remember?

But you guys refuse to lishen, and I guarantee you, this will end up bad, very bad for you!

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:45 am

You'd better listen to Graaf. Yeah you Jake and Vigilant and Carrite. All of you are going to be extradited to Holland where you will be criminally prosecuted for your wikicrimes. I scoffed until I learned that Graaf is from a very powerful human family. This is a real thing which is going to happen. Go ahead and laugh. We'll see who's laughing when you're sentenced to life in Dutch prison.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:28 am

I wouldn't say I am from a direct powerful family, but absolute from a high respected high class family with all highly respected members in a small country. With very good and warm relations in what you should call the crown. Not direct the king, but the crown.
In that way you could call me as powerful as madam Chelsea and compare me with her. No a official function, but member of.
And that makes my family powerful, yes. We know our way to the right persons.

I don't think the American state would appreciate it if the Dutch Bicycle Liberator foundation should treat madam Chelsea in the way WMF did and had UtrechtBanned her and had put her easy leading to her identity username on such a list like WMF did with me .
And had led a bunch of social weak persons with a bicycle in one hand and there pirate flag in there other hand let storm the Capitool and let them insults her constant when she had said this is insane. This is illegal guy's in Amerika.
(in Holland too, but stealing bicycles was and is a kind of national sport in the big towns, is yours stolen, just steal a other one.)

And what if the Dutch free Bicycle Movement with Dutch money had infiltrate in all kind of American governmental organisations?
Because a free Bicycle is a human right? Liberate as much bicycles you can and start with the bicycle of Mark Rutte!
Let the leaders walk in the future, yes, Trump too! Liberate the beast!

I am pretty sure in a early stadium if the Dutch government had supported this kind of behaviour by protecting it they had end ups on the list of criminal states and had the American state send commandos to pick these leaders of the Free Bicycle Mouvment up.
No, this had the American government NOT accepted...... O no! In no way! Never!

And what the gentlemen not must forget a European judge simple has to follow the law. Just as a American judge just has to follow the law. There are no exceptions except the king and the queen. They are above the Dutch law and for the rest no one!
Mister Viligiant said you don't know who you have in front of you.

Well mister, in Holland am I who I am and you a complet nothing just like the rest of the wiki top. A bunch of total zero's. Less than the first tramp in the streets of Amsterdam, mister.
This is my territory, not yours. This is my country with all that kings and queens and windmills and dykes and no one get it! Not you, not the EU, no one!
Because it is ours! And I tell you this in name of the crown! Because we are the crown, we the Dutch!

And if you think the American government can break all kind of international treaties without a tremendous international diplomatic shitstorm you must be extreem naive, mister!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:41 am

On second though,
What is a more likely option I though later is the American government should send The Fifth Fleet to Rotterdam with there best doctors on board and as much olanzapine and ethylphenidate as they can miss in America.

After they had seen the group of vulnerable people ringing there bicycle bels and in there other hand a pirate flag in there Capitool.
Scanning the American people took to the streets for free bicycles! There are free bicycle demonstrations in all the big city's in America! Complete with a twitter shitstorm of the Free Bicycle top.

And when they later had saw the Dutch James Alexander entering New York Harbor on a Dutch marine vessel with the pirate flag in top after he had destroyed the chairwoman seat in New York Chapter, and later when they had seen them taking a selfies with there pirate flag in there hand with Romaine in front and the the Statue of Liberty they on the background they where absolute sure.

That poor Dutch need really, really our professional experience of our best doctors and clinics! As soon as posible!

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:51 am

boredbird wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:45 am
You'd better listen to Graaf. Yeah you Jake and Vigilant and Carrite. All of you are going to be extradited to Holland where you will be criminally prosecuted for your wikicrimes. I scoffed until I learned that Graaf is from a very powerful human family. This is a real thing which is going to happen. Go ahead and laugh. We'll see who's laughing when you're sentenced to life in Dutch prison.
heh

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:33 pm

"And where is Guido's book about? Yeeeeeeh...... teenager sex!"
Jake wrote:I assume this is a reference to the film The Russian Bride
:roll:
It looks like Mr. Statler has his facts wrong about Guido Den Broeder in that thread.
:o

http://www.paraduin.nl/boek-bellerophon/

Do your homework Jake before you write something down please! It makes you otherwise look so stupide.
I am not talking about that movie. Because only a imbecile can see anything wrong in it.

And I have to say, I have seen the trailer, it is not bad, not at all.
Mr Statler wrong? How could that ever be?
No, Poet indeed. Impossible, Statler is never wrong! :mrgreen:
Indeed, according to her Wikipedia article she is still a teenager.
So what Poet? :?
Guido tried to "polish up" the article on actress Kristina Pimenova
How dare he! Where was chair destroyer and car springs cruncher Alexander to SuckingBadBan him? :lol:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:11 pm

If you know this is coming and is already has started here Vig, why are you still behaving like a total lunatic?
As a fool, a complete idiot, what is wrong with you bro?

Yeh, this is the reality we are living in here too now.
https://www.ad.nl/dossier-coronavirus/l ... ~a3523299/

Why are you behaving yourself constant as a stoned hopping around monkey, and why for the fucking hell does no one over there stop you, complete freaked out mad man?

Mysterious....