View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Problems in Duch Wiki paradise 

Wiki hero Ymnes is in trouble. Ymnens is after that global lock of me a pariah, a fallen wikistar. What happend? He had a fight with The Banner and user a sock pupped. That's absolute clear, but they don't block him what they normally do in a split moment. Let's see how it ends up.

Ymnes is of course extreme dangers for them. Because, at the moment Ymnes opens his mouth and tells the real story about my global lock they are finished. They have misused him by every means and now they want to get ride of him. Well, Ymnes, you are welcome to tell your story here, we all are listening, because they complete fooled you.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Wed May 09, 2018 2:53 pm

It's a strange matter. Ymnes is using all kind of arguments what doesn't matter and seems to me hints, is more than one time referring to his good relation with Arb Natuur12 aka dr. Drmies, and a other (formal) Arb in my strange arbcom messenges is in the house. (SanderO, formal Sander1453, followed by Natuur12 as Arb)

Our friend Ymnes is putting them under pressure not to block him, and he is right. They misused him in the most terrible way with that global lock of me, they manipulated him and fooled him. A tactic they use often. He knows it, because he was editing under the nick van Kachel in the past on critical fora. He also studied my blog very careful. And be caerfull, he is autistic, but absolute not crazy or stupide. Far from, he is externe intelligent.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Thu May 10, 2018 1:54 am

HA! Arb number three is in the house. Master in Law mister MvdLeeuw. Van der leeuw, je bent een lul, net zo als de rest van het zootje. Welke goddomme meester in de rechten heeft er nou niet door dat er juridisch geen hol klopt van pedia? En rot jij eens een pleurend op met je geabitroll met dat trollencollectief, dwaas dat je bent! (Ja, op een steiger zijn we gewend de dingen te zeggen zoals ze zijn. Merkte de kolonel ook al op laatst, stelletje pleuristrollen om een oude, zieke man zo te vernaaien en te verhaggelen.)

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Thu May 10, 2018 2:33 am

Gadverdamme! En opgelost door onze eigenste Gooise miep. Maar niet heus want er bestaat een wiki-historie en kritische fora.

Ik vind dit werkelijk misselijkmakend, en miep Rozemarijn raad ik aan dit eens door te lezen met haar baby snatcher gedrag en Wiki vertaalprogramma waar ze mee bezig is.
Gadverdamme, ik ben gewoon fysiek misselijk van jullie kleutergedrag! En dat zouden volwassen mensen moeten zijn die kinderen op moeten voeden zoals die Rozemarijn als naar haar foto's kijk. Wat een voorbeeld zeg!

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Thu May 10, 2018 5:21 am

Brimz wrote:
Dat is raar zeg. Dus omdat Fsgs25 een bewering doet die door door Ymnes bevestigd wordt, maar is volgens Ymnes niet door Ymnes gezegd omdat het al door Fsgs25 gezegd. Ik hoop dat je zelf ook inziet dat je jezelf hiermee een ietsiepietsie voor schut zet. Ik volg het in ieder geval niet helemaal meer, maar ja, ik had dan ook al moeite om mijn zwemdiploma te halen ^^ Ik zou zeggen, blijf vooral zelf denken dat je het niet hebt gezegd en blijf je vooral afvragen waarom je op je weg zoveel spookrijders tegenkomt. Groet Brimz (overleg) 10 mei 2018 17:49 (CEST)

(Source)

Nou, Brimz, dat zwemdiploma zal jouw en je academische maten wel gelukt zijn om the halen denk ik zo, maar bij het buskruit ging het falikant mis. Want, hoe een grote eikel moet je om met Ymnes in zee te gaan zoals Michel aka Drmies gedaan heeft. Een Dutch-born American scholar of Old English language and literature, who specializes in the study of medieval poetry. Hoe is het in godshemelsnaam mogelijk. Maar dat vraag ik me überhaupt bij jullie, Mr. Robotje, bij Dr. casper en de rest af. En ja, nu heb je een probleem is het niet? Nu moet je Ymnes boy bij elk driftbuitje zijn zin geven, anders trekt hij zijn mond open en zijn jullie vierkant de klos. Maar misschien nog eens zo een lekker geil knipoogje van Trijntje. Of iets ander, gebruik eens je fantasie!

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Thu May 10, 2018 9:19 am

Ymnes wrote:
wikipedia kan in potentie duizenden jaren oud worden

Is this a thing with millenials? What's the deal with these 1000 year metaphors for wp?

Graaf Statler wrote:
Brimz wrote:
waarom je op je weg zoveel spookrijders tegenkomt.

But who are these rijders, anyway?

Thu May 10, 2018 10:00 am

Let me explane what happend. The cabal on WP_NL is always looking for autistic users. They make them sysops, give them all kind of honour and stars, etc. The only problem of Ymnes is he is a bit too autistic for there goal and takes every principe of the wiki nonsense as the holy words, and the sysops and and basic principes of Wikipedia are his heros.
Normal they dump such users after a while like they did with for instance TBloemink. Or JurgenNL
Here you see the complete cabal in action.

So, Ymnens believes the old wiki story, after a few decades, millennia Wikipedia will be finished. He really believes that. But what went wrong? Natuur12 aka Michel aka Drmies trolled me out with a Global Lock. With Ymnes as hangman. Whit the help of a a few friends because they were thinking I was not who I am. But, others new I was real that son of that professor. And I didn't die when I was fourteen. So, a disaster was born. Because I am furieus, but they can't go back, they can't correct there mistake. Because, in that case they have to say to WMF they trolled the wrong one out, and they are all academics with good positions. And what to think of the position of James Alexander, who was in the complot. And Ymnes knows that. He was a guest here under the name Van Kachel and analysed my blog very well.

So, he is blackmailing them. You could read that, he said Natuur12 is a good friend of me, two times without any reason. And other personal details. Three (ex) arbs where involved. And they, the cabal can't do anything. They even can't block him for sock pupping, because at the moment they do he opens his mouth. So, they are complet clamps between me and Ymnes. I don't keep my mouth, even if they let a lawyer write a letter to me what is of course complete insane, because if this and up in court they are on the frontpage of every Dutch newspaper. And they can't win. But Ymnens doesn't give up either. It's a complete stalemate.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Thu May 10, 2018 10:43 am

O dear, the soap goes on................ never a dull moment on trollopedia-NL.

abitroll.........

New sock investigation.......

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Thu May 10, 2018 2:58 pm

Typical, Robotje and Brimz are in the house. About Brimz spoken; it's such a dickhead. see this, where he once again has to interfere (with no sense arguments) between two experts of the theme park branche. I know Rickie and MW007 are very good in that stuff, this is an good example. What I like is that they do not have discussions with others about things they doesn't matter. They do their job diligently and with full seriousness. And we see beautiful creations. It's because of that I like wiki's with single theme's like Reliwiki, or Wegenwiki, those are very good quality but Google prefers the Wikipedia-stuff.

What I also think is a very good wiki is Ensie. I search all kinds of information up there, and no longer from Wikipedia. Every expert stays within his field and that delivers good quality. Off course Ensie is still a small wiki. But not everyone can write there. You can find there experts from ABN Amro, ING, but also ProRail etc. And as individual you can also write there but you need to give a motivation lettre, your real name and contact numbres before you're allowed to write. Idiots can not come in. When Wikipedia collapse down, don't say there is no alternative.

Sun May 13, 2018 1:21 pm

Juliën wrote:
Typical, Robotje and Brimz are in the house. About Brimz spoken; it's such a dickhead. see this, where he once again has to interfere (with no sense arguments) between two experts of the theme park branche. I know Rickie and MW007 are very good in that stuff, this is an good example. What I like is that they do not have discussions with others about things they doesn't matter. They do their job diligently and with full seriousness. And we see beautiful creations. It's because of that I like wiki's with single theme's like Reliwiki, or Wegenwiki, those are very good quality but Google prefers the Wikipedia-stuff.

What I also think is a very good wiki is Ensie. I search all kinds of information up there, and no longer from Wikipedia. Every expert stays within his field and that delivers good quality. Off course Ensie is still a small wiki. But not everyone can write there. You can find there experts from ABN Amro, ING, but also ProRail etc. And as individual you can also write there but you need to give a motivation lettre, your real name and contact numbres before you're allowed to write. Idiots can not come in. When Wikipedia collapse down, don't say there is no alternative.

I am sure good alternatives will appear if border blaster Wikipedia collaps. And already there are of course. But till that time the google dominance and the money out of San Fan are the problem. They blow every better alternative away.
Because, you should make a wiki product what fits in the Dutch culture, and not a poor clone of WP-EN. Because Holland/Europe and America are to different for one size fits all. Even the European country's are to different to make one Wiki product.

I understand what is the problem of WP-NL. They have to fulfil all kinds of wishes of WMF what is impossible in Holland. For sometimes legal reasons, sometimes because of culture differences. So, they start to troll, to create a kind of not real Dutch country, and start to solve all kinds of problems of that not existing country to keep WMF happy. And in that way WMF has created with all there money the ultimate Dutch Trollopeida, complete with a original abitroll. And I am sure they know that, so they start to troll themself with Alexander trolling to keep this secrete. It's a one big troll story, complete WP-NL.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Sun May 13, 2018 3:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]