Whaledad thread

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Cruizir
Sucks Noob
Location: IF YOU DONT THINK CRUIZIR IS CRUIZIN I WILL FUCKING NAIL YOU TO THEFLOOR I WILL FUCKING DISMANTLE YO

Whaledad thread

Post by Cruizir » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:56 pm

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Whaledad thread

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:24 pm

O, that shit is going on for day's now and I handed them today the Shitcan Goblet over.
And here you see all the wiki stars hanging around Whaledad on Meta. Including copyvio Mdd.
I see all the names of shitbirds hanging around like De Wikischim (multiple sock account) Edoderoo, the fool who has send me that weird remail, RonnieV, a Arb without any character, etc.etc. Whaledad is now a CU on WP-NL, and they don't like that.

It's all about copyright. The "gentleman" don't like and accept copyright and are now trying some set up against Whaledad with the help of that Toni. .
Ah, it is only a bunch of snow flocs, frustrated wikifools, that's all. This is the group who want a free internet without copyright, and who are trying to reach there goals in a revolutionary way in Europe.
Whaledad and I respected copyright on Wikiquote, what made me to wiki enemy number one and now Whaledad too. Or better said, they see Whaledad as the new enemy number one. They hate us just like they hate copyright. .
They want to copy past out of secondary sources without any restriction, and that is because they are not able to write a article themself. Just like that guy Ymnes. Here they are going on now., on the talk page of that idiot Arb Natuur12. WMF loves them, they are crazy about such complet idiots. They are there amazing top editors. Well, amazing they are! Amazing stupid, amazing crazy, etc,

The shitcan goblet.

Congrads, guy, you deserved it.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:18 am

This is where it is all about (Perm link)

Whaledad wrote: After leaving NL:WP Mdd went to NL:WQ and "invented" the creation of encyclopedic pages on WQ using quotes (which included quotes from actual, copyrighted encyclopedias. This was both outside of the scope of N::WQ and a violated of the Dutch "citaatrecht" (a much more limited legal principle than "fair use").

I was the one who claimed, listen, that (Dutch) citaatrecht is not meant to be used in this way. It's far to limited, you can't compare it with fair use.
Mdd freaked complete out:
(User Long Ago is me.)

Werkgroep "Copyright op Wikiquote"

Mdd wrote: Hierbij verzoek ik de conciërges om oprichting van een (tijdelijke) werkgroep "Copyright op Wikiquote", eventueel is samenwerking met Wikipedia en Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland.

He is asking the sysops (concierges) for a commission to invest the copyright issue on Wikiquote with the help of Wikipedia en WMNL.

(https://nl.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?ti ... Werkgroep_"Copyright_op_Wikiquote")

The articles of Mdd where build up out of quotes, rather big quotes, and he (Mdd) and De Wikischim started screaming and jelling it was allowed, but it wasn't. Most of the work of Mdd was this kind of articles, or self promotion. De Wikischim has trolled themself into heaven there till 2017, five years long, and our man in Brussels, the founder of Wikimedia-BE Romaine started his wikimedia trolling then.
Well, the rest of the story we know, I said in a polite way Ymnes his work was not OK on the talk page of Josq on Wikipedia, the coordinator copyright issues, and the end result we also know, a SanFanBan from mister James Alexander himself.

And of course they don't want Whaedad as a checker user, because he is not corrupt and he is integer. Because if you look here you can find a link revering to a secret CU by mail to proof De Wikischim was not a sock, done by Andre Engels. And that is indeed partly true, because De Wikischim is not a sock, but a sock of many Dutch WP trolls. That is complete clear, because it's very easy to see sometimes "De Wikischim(en)" is/are writing in a complete different style of writing, it is obesely clear the account is 'managed" by different users, just like the Lidewij account, and the Romaine account, and many other accounts. They share accounts often. And don't forget to notice I get a warning from a colleague CU, Akoopal.

Akoopal, 24 apr 2016 21:36 (CEST) said: Het lijkt me verstandig dat jij nu stopt met trollen en stoken, en of inhoudelijk bezig gaat of vertrekt. Dit gaat misschien niet kwa letter tegen de AC-uitspraak in, maar mijn inziens wel naar de geest. Beschouw dit maar als een waarschuwing.

He is warning me, and he refers to one of the complete corrupte arbcome causes against me. It was forbidden for me to even to talk about anyone connected to Wikimedia. And Andre is connected, because he is a WPNL member. The only question what remains is, who was here trolling and poking?

But maybe de huppelkut Maher can intervent by shouting: Fuckt checkers! You are my fuckt checkersssssss! Or by reading what her predecessor Gardner wrote in 2013. But I don't think she can find the time for that, because madam Maher prefers to dance trough this life with here 333.000 dollar, sometimes touching the ground to meet here Fukkkkt Cheeeckerssss in real life in here kinky way. Very useful.

And this is my roll in this story, it is the true and nothing but the true, so help me god. I only used some open socks to do my work in peach, that is all. I never trolled, and non of my edits where ever contra productive. I did some work on Wikiquote, wrote some articles about Greece and no controversial articles about Dutch windmills etc, and loaded some pictures made by myself up on Commons. To be sure they were no copyvio. That is all.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:46 pm

Mhhh.... I am still famous there, on Meta.

Just for the sake of clarity: "Sir Statler" is the former name of user:Graaf Statler, who has been globally banned here on Meta since June 2016. De Wikischim (talk) 10:03, 4 July 2018 (UTC)

It's all sick minded, this coyvio lovers. The only thing they want is to get the control over god beter het Wikiquote-NL to push there free source ideology. A free internet without copyright, what is of course a illusion. That should be possible, but people must paid in a other way for there royalty's but as long there is not a other system, this will only lead to more fake news and rubbish on the internet. Because, imagine a world with these people in 2030 as the world standard. None get paid anymore, and they are the only ones who are left.
These are trolls, just stupid internet trolls, and nothing else.
Wikischim trolling to be more exact.

I fully agree with this comment, as I believe it accounts for the fact that the whole project has become lame since 2016. De Wikischim (talk) 10:22, 4 July 2018 (UTC)

And why was that, dear Schimke? Because Schimske and his socks and friends and i love cheesburgers James Alexander trolled me out! With the help of corrupt Meat stewards! Because they don't accept rules and laws. This is right what Whaledad wrote on his talkpage on WQNL:

Bij nader inzien ben ik het zeer oneens met deze nieuwe "eis". Naar mijn idee draagt het er enkel aan bij om de boel hier nóg verder op slot te zetten. Afijn, er is toch al geen hond meer die hier nog iets doet, dus veel maakt het niet uit wat dat betreft. De Wikischim (overleg) 26 mei 2016 12:07 (CEST)

Dan moet u bij nader inzien bij de Nederlandse regering zijn, om het citaatrecht aangepast te krijgen. Whaledad (zegt u het maar) 26 mei 2016 20:04 (CEST)

Dan moet u bij nader inzien bij de Nederlandse regering zijn, om het citaatrecht aangepast te krijgen.
And that is right. The citaatrecht, our copyright law in general is a Dutch matter, not a European. Brussels was absolute, absolute the wrong place to lobby. And it was complete useless, as proved. But with 30.000 votes for there Piratenpartij and zero represents I don't know how useful it is, or was, to lobby in the Dutch parlement, because Holland is a democracy.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:29 pm

Never a duur moment! Arbcom.

Wikipedia:Arbitragecommissie/Zaken/Verzoek TonyBallioni

ToniBallon, a sysop of WPEN does't want Whaledad as a CU. The discussion is weird. Of corse is supergenius Mdd and De Wikischim involved, but also Trijnstel, out female steward.

Toniballon:

"Wthjmkuiper, I was informed of the fact that you all promised the local CheckUsers to consult them by Trijnstel, whom I trust on this issue."

"I was only repeating what was told to me by a Dutch user I trust very much, so wanted to clarify that. "

And that is the whole point, this Toni guy doesn't speak Dutch, is trusting lier number one Trijnstel and other Dutch trolls blind, and that was the reason he was starting a arbcom request against Whaledad. Whitout knowing where it is all about!