Gorski II: we hit MastCell again

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
badmachine
Sucker

Re: Gorski II: we hit MastCell again

Post by badmachine » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:30 pm

Mutineer wrote:I think this Mastcell person has been solidly identified (note: not "doxxed").

I remember reading at his talkpage where he ruminated about how his Wikipedia interests have changed. He said essentially "I've realized I enjoy the administrative side and blocking editors more than what I did previously."

EDIT: If my post paragraphs are appearing in one ridiculously long line, I apologize. Something may be going on with my web-browser.

There's an oversized image above your post that's causing horizontal scroll. Maybe a mod could fix that

Flip Flopped
Sucks Warrior

Post by Flip Flopped » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:36 am

badmachine wrote:
Mutineer wrote:I think this Mastcell person has been solidly identified (note: not "doxxed").

I remember reading at his talkpage where he ruminated about how his Wikipedia interests have changed. He said essentially "I've realized I enjoy the administrative side and blocking editors more than what I did previously."

EDIT: If my post paragraphs are appearing in one ridiculously long line, I apologize. Something may be going on with my web-browser.

There's an oversized image above your post that's causing horizontal scroll. Maybe a mod could fix that
I can't find a link to edit posts. Maybe an admin can change the size of the photo.

suckadmin
Janitor

Post by suckadmin » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:30 am

Flip Flopped wrote:
badmachine wrote:

I can't find a link to edit posts. Maybe an admin can change the size of the photo.

large images are now automatically resized to be no larger than 1000 pixels tall or wide