Marcel Douwe Dekker, supergenius

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Marcel Douwe Dekker, supergenius

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:21 am

Graaf told me about him, this is special enough to be dropped here and not just in the Wiki-NL area.

This guy is hilarious. He's using Wikipedia to venerate himself, and people keep deleting his pathetic self-serving vanity articles....unfortunately he has friends on nl-WP who have been trying to "protect" him. And failing.

This is his Commons "gallery" (which they are trying to delete):
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Marcel_Douwe_Dekker

Translation of his nl-WP userpage. God damn he's full of himself. And yes, he's been creating WP biographies of his friends:
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... edit-text=

His en-WP article was deleted in 2012:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... uwe_Dekker

All traces of his nl-WP article are completely gone, except for a few shrieking arguments:
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... edit-text=

And the three article deletions I can find, I suspect there might be others they are "hiding";
https://nl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... &redlink=1

Since 2007 he's been obsessively sucking up to Wikimedia Nederland principals--when he's not talking about what a magnificent godlike genius he is. His contributions on en-WP are embarrassing and there is no other word for it. He's not a man, he's a cartoon character.

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Re: Marcel Douwe Dekker, supergenius

Post by Strelnikov » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:37 am

Reminds me of Curtis Lee Jones, Superhacker.

I think he's still in jail.
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:10 am

In that link, where he wanted his article back, is one of his arguments is he won a drawing contest when he was a kid, and because of that he was constant in the news. Robot

And here is a copy of his article. (robot)

Judge yourself. This is the guy who screwed complete Wikiquote because of his articles there where build up out of quotes, I gave the links before. Together with Romaine, the founder of WMBE , and De Wikischim.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:50 pm

O, o, o, he never gives up, look here and here. There are lot's of rumors going on, without facts have ever been checked.
Well, Mdd, Whaledad and I both have checkt the facts, so it is not true what you are claiming. And the conclusion is the Dutch citaatrecht is extreem limited, like most copyright laws in other European country's. There not any rumour Mdd, it is a fact.. And this is not something to discuss with people who don't know the copyright laws of the different European country's.

You can't find a condenses about legal matters Mdd, it is black or it is white, something is allowed or it is not allowed, and what you and your friends want is not allowed. It is at simple as that. And, yes, I know everybody freaked out because of that paper what I wrote about ten Dutch citaatrecht, but that is how it is. But why don't you ask or WMF or Wikimedia the opinion of a real expert? Why again this Werkgroep? Or why don't you read this? Because believe me, a SanFanBan doesn't change the reality. Trolling someone who is good informed out whit brute force is not solving anything!
Even, listen very good Mdd, even Trollobotje, uhh... sorry Robotje and Vintroll agree with me now, and Robotje is a Master in Law, and you are not!

(Look here if you don't believe me!)

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:46 am

This was so briljant, I wrote a blogpost about it as a guest writer. (in Dutch)

Mdd doesn't like the Wikimedia-NL article written by De Kolonel on Wikisage, so Lidewij renamed the article to give Mdd the change to write his version about the history of Wikimedia-NL.
Well, I am curieus, because I was never a part of it, and I always like to hear a story from two sites. This was the version of De Kolonel, and I am looking forward for the version.
of Mdd. It is showtime!

(Sorry guy's, it is in Dutch, but nowadays we have Google translate! Have fun!)

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:58 am

Yeh, Mdd, you are complete right!!

Mdd wrote:
Wat wel het geval is, of lijkt te zijn, is dat het heel controversieel lijkt om over Wiki personen te schrijven. In mijn ogen is het tij hier aan het keren. Op de Engelse Wikipedia verschijnen de eerste artikelen die over Wikipedianen met meer dan 1 miljoen bewerkingen. Een groot aantal Wikipedianen hebben heel mooi werk gemaakt, en dat mag van mij ook beschreven worden

Wkipedians deserve a wiki article, and you of course too, Marcel. For your briljant work! Complete, complet screwing up Wikiquote, and your trolling till you drop.
But I have worked thousands of hours to clean up your mess on Wikiquote together with Whaledad, so where is my article, Marcel? Not that there is anything important is to write about me, I don't have even social media, but who cares. But I am a SanFanBan winner! (Robot translation) And that is really special! And I have won a drawing contest of Peijnenburg cakes (ontbijtkoeken) when I was a kid! Yes, three ontbijtkoeken i have won! That was much better than your nomination of your drawing contest of diplomats! So, I have much more nobility than you have!

He Marcel, can't I have a article too? (robot) Please.........