Dimitar Dimitrov

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Dimitar Dimitrov

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:13 pm

This is why we are concerned. This reform seems to enshrine current monopolies, while users and small-time creators are being overlooked. They struggle with the incompatibility of our everyday digital reality and copyright. There is a reality gap that we need to fix here.” – Dimitar Dimitrov, EU policy director for Wikimedia.

Why not Dimi, just like you and trolling Romaine should solve all the legal problems in the EU with your Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU. Lets bridge that reality gap!

It is complete rediciles, what for the hell is there to fix left, Dimi? It is all European regulation now, and Article 13 will be implanted in the national legalisation of the different country's. The European democracy has spoken, alea iacta est.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Dimitar Dimitrov

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:13 am

Here Dimi, there is indeed a reality gap. But not where you think it is.

Schending van GDPR-verordening gegevensverwerking

De Wikimedia Foundation, met inbegrip van de afdeling Wikimedia Nederland voerde in september een grote lobbycampagne om een striktere vormgeving en controle van het auteursrecht tegen te houden. Ciell Brusse lanceerde het idee om de website offline halen. Andere gebruikers wilden een protest-banner bovenaan de site plaatsen.
De Wikimedia Foundation ontwierp een tool waarmee Wikipedianen met een 1 druk op de knop een voorgeschreven e-mail konden verzenden naar een zelfgekozen Europarlementariër.[1]

Op 25 mei 2018 werd de GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) ingevoerd in de Europese Unie.[1] De regelgeving heeft als doel de burgers in de persoonlijke data en privacy van burgers in de EU beter te beschermen. Wikipedia-kopstuk Jimbo Wales zou de regelgeving op Twitter "krankzinnig" hebben genoemd.[bron?] Hij riep Amerikaanse websites zelfs op de regelgeving te negeren.[2]
De Wikimedia Foundation (die Wikipedia beheert) stelt zich niet conform de GDPR-verordening. De encyclopedie wordt door analisten[Toelichting gevraagd] in gebreke gesteld voor het ontbreken van een 'Data Protection Officer', en geen correcte verwerking van persoonsgegevens. In dat laatste gebruikt de Wikimedia Foundation onbezoldigde vrijwilligers zonder contractueel verband. 'OTRS-medewerkers' hebben toegang tot het e-mailsysteem van Wikipedia, en staan in contact met mensen die hen e-mailen. Daarnaast zijn er 'checkusers'. Zij kunnen de gebruikersnamen van een persoon bekijken en ook de bijhorende IP-adressen. Dit wordt ook openbaar gemaakt wanneer er een 'sokpop' (een gebruiker die méér dan 1 account heeft op Wikipedia) 'betrapt' wordt. Door moderatoren worden op seriële basis ook IP-adressen gekoppeld aan onderwijsinstellingen of bedrijven. Hierdoor is het mogelijk iemands echte naam inclusief adresgegevens, werk enz. te achterhalen.

„(Informatie die naar een natuurlijke persoon kan leiden, zijn persoonsgegevens. Gegevens waardoor een natuurlijk persoon rechtstreeks of onrechtstreeks geïdentificeerd wordt of kan worden)”
GDPR-verordening
[bron?]
º https://gdpr-eu.be/wat-is-gdpr
º https://twitter.com/jimmy_wales/status/ ... 9487209477

De lobbycampagne

De lobbycampagne kon niet op veel begrip rekenen bij de politieke partijen. Zij werden overstelpt met de e-mails van Wikipedianen. De Wikimedia Foundation vaardigde ook twee Amerikaanse lobbyisten op het terrein zelf. Voor de financiering van de lobbycampagne werd geld gebruikt dat afkomstig is van donaties van lezers.[2]

De grootste bekommernis van de Wikimedia Foundation was de verplichte implementatie van een automatische filter die een auteursrechtenschending automatisch opspoort. However, in Art. 13 the proposal would force platforms to implement pre-filters. We have a unique opportunity to push copyright to catch up with the digital age. As Wikimedians, we should support the campaigns against pre-filtering requirements for the internet, because Wikipedia can only really grow within a healthy and open internet.[3]. De Wikimedia Foundation wil als 'free-source'-beweging voor een 'open en gratis' internet, wat neerkomt op een inperking van het auteursrecht.

º e-mailcampagne
º Golem; Wikipedia protestiert
º Kroegdiscussie over auteursrecht

It is in Dutch, and of course removed from the article because of the so called reality gap by some wiki asshole, I think Ymnes. It is not writer by me but by De Kolonel, who is very well informed.

And I will explane where your reality gap is, and I think you as a political scientist must understand why. Because the reality is the Europarlement took a decision, and a site like Wikipedia just has to listen. Otherwise they will learn it in the hard way.
Because European regulation is made out of concrete, there is no discussion possible about. And that is the reality, Dimi. And it is not about if we Europeans like it op not, including judges, we just have to listen. there is no appeal possible, nothing. The EU is a kind of arbcom, it is a black box, there is nothing left to fix anymore. That is a illusion, Dimi.

Every European court just have to follow European Legalisation without any discussion. And that is the reality, Dimi. This is Europe with it's extreem tricky legal system what you and your friend Romaine simple doesn't know. What you show us for the second time!
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:14 am

And who are you now asking to ban me for this last tremendous legal blunder of you and your friends, Dimi? Jakeass already banned me with a WOBan and now? Asking Eric Barbour and Strelnikov for a SucksBan? Because that is your system as a political scientist. just ban who is saying you and your friends are only doing foolish things.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Dimitar Dimitrov

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:51 pm

https://www.monstersoflaw.brussels/

Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU.

Dimi, how many times do I have to explane to you and your Brussels friends article 13 is not about national copyright. Article 13 is only about checking copyvio, just like there is some times a camera behind a traffic light. Or a radar trap to check your speed. The discussion is not, and can never be, about if a certain amound of copyvio is aloud or not, but what and witch sites must filter in the future of there content and what not.

There will never be a exception for copyright infringement, even not for small ones, there the discussion is not about. There will never be fair use in Europe, ecxept if every European country change it's individual copyright law what not is going to happen. Why? Because your beloved piraten party hardly has any voters in Europe! And not any other party supports this vision.

I am trying together with Whaledad to make this clear to your comrade Romaine and his Brussels friends from 2012 on, and despite there fixed SanFanBan as a answer the reality didn't change.
My quoestion is, when do you wake up out of of you realty gap and stop dreaming from the unreachable? Because that is what it is! It is wasting donor money for complete unrealistic bullshit!

And if you don't trust me, ask Arthur as the next speaker to explane this to you and to wake you up! But he will tel you exact the same!

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:51 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:And if you don't trust me, ask Arthur as the next speaker to explane this to you and to wake you up! But he will tel you exact the same!

All very true.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:49 am

Ha! Dimitar Dimitrov is back on the horse!

https://nl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 2_augustus

There is a page internetconsultatie.nl where the Dutch government ask for input. And the Brussels advocating group is still sponsored by the chapter so all that pirate flags was after all a good investment. With the complete foolish Dimitar Dimitrov as there adviser! What a complete wasting of donor money again and only to hide the true, they have never respected the European copyright laws. Nor the Sui generis database right, nor the European copyright laws, nor the European privacy laws, nor the laws of decency.

I had seen it earlier, they are rearrange themself on Wikiquote.
https://nl.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?ti ... _Wikischim

Yes, De Wikischim must return on Wikiquote according to the man who is making his live to a piece of art. Mdd, our unsung genius together with Guido. Panduin, the promised land where everything is possible sponsored by WMF and powered by there Trolling&Sucking department.

Don't try to fool me, Wikipediocrazyans and WMF. You are standing right in the spot because shining the light of scrutiny into the dark crevices of Wikipedia is the only way to fight you. Letting shine that light under every stone and cave in Wikipedia and outside Wikipedia. So also on your propaganda board Wikipediocrazy.
Hunt them down with the light of scrutiny. Don't give them one moment rest! When you see them, spot on. That is the only right and just thing to do. the world and there sponsor deserve that. Make them afraid, let them pooping and pissing there paints, let them run screaming away of fear.

Dimitar Dimitrov is in no way a expert who has to speak there about copyright an how to fix -as far as possible- Wikipedia-NL. Dimitar Dimitrov is a political activist of the free for beer for all Pirate party with zero delegates in our parliament, so he will reach nothing with his pirate talk. Surrounded by dirty and stinking internet trolls.

And again is the donor money of WMF spoiled to complete noncens after the millions they have already spoiled on the EP Pirate Party action and Brussels chapter. I think Kum is right, much better to give your donor money to the poor to buy toilet paper to burn in there fire place to keep themself warm.
O, and guy's both the press and justice also can read because this is charity fraud. You dammed well know this policy has failed in the Europarlement, Alex Voss, a lawyer even spoke about governing by shitstorm and instate of asking a real expert like for instance professor Visser you ask the same rebel who blew it back with his troll mates.

Pure fraud, pure misleading, pure misusing of charity money. Pure criminal behaving in short. You will get or are already in deep, deep legal trouble I predict you.