Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Boing! said Zebedee

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:01 pm

Request reason:

Reason::This sysop is a idiot. Like most Wikimedia/pedia sysops
Decline reason:

Add me to the list of idiots who think those who persistently make personal attacks like yours should be excluded from the project. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 10:22, 9 May 2016 (UTC)

Done, you welcome.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =856476682)

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Boing! said Zebedee

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:52 pm

Only because I am saying that Trijnstel is a [s]<redacted[/s] fuck off, you idiot, Baby Snatcher> by advising a boy, age 15, who's articles are copyvio and who did a false copyvio request, to make a global (b)locking request? [s]And that CaAL is a sokpopmaster? What he is?[/s] (Withdrawn.) And because I am saying that the sysop who is blocking me for this a idiot is? What he is? What is wrong with that? It is the same like blocking someone who is saying a dockter is a dockter. And what do you think about yourself? iI don't spent one minute more on this madhouse and it patiences. How was the saying, Where fulls rush in, angels fear to tread? Ore something like that? About critism? and no, I don't make a list, because I don't know were to start or to stop. Have a nice day. Graaf Statler (talk) 11:17, 9 May 2016 (UTC)

As you are using this talk page to continue your personal attacks, I have revoked your ability to edit it. I have also redacted an accusation that has sexual connotations in the English language. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 11:30, 9 May 2016 (UTC)

Come over, Boing!, lets talk about this, don't be that WO coward what you are and a fake critic. Just let's talk about this without Jake's interventions. In a normal way, and just the two of us. You asked to put your name on such a list, I did and now it is your turn.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:17 pm

Let him be. He is with his own kind now.....
23:29, 29 September 2012 Bongwarrior (talk | contribs) blocked Malleus Fatuorum (talk | contribs) with an expiration time of 1 week (account creation blocked) (Personal attacks or harassment: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... =515225273)

You're very clearly a dishonest idiot[/b] Bongwarrior, who ought to be desysopped without delay. Malleus Fatuorum 23:36, 29 September 2012 (UTC)

23:45, 29 September 2012 Black Kite (talk | contribs) unblocked Malleus Fatuorum (talk | contribs) (clearly provoked and block length out of line with that which would have been expected from any other editor)
21:38, 21 October 2012 Stephan Schulz (talk | contribs) blocked Malleus Fatuorum (talk | contribs) with an expiration time of 48 hours (account creation blocked, autoblock disabled) (Personal attacks or harassment)

21:43, 21 October 2012 Boing! said Zebedee (talk | contribs) unblocked Malleus Fatuorum (talk | contribs) (Malicious block)

[The block was] quite typical of the dishonesty here. Malleus Fatuorum 21:55, 21 October 2012 (UTC)

Why should any grown up be expected to put up with this kind of shit? Malleus Fatuorum 22:42, 21 October 2012 (UTC)

Just walked in and the whole world is upside down and has lost its mind, collectively. I agree the block was a bad one. I don't know Stephan so I can't speak to his motives, but I'm glad Boing fixed it quickly. Entirely too much drama in every corner of Wikipedia lately. Dennis Brown - 2¢ © Join WER 22:57, 21 October 2012 (UTC)

Malleus Fatuorum is the ferret fucker Eric Corbett's former username. The circumstances of the first block are absolutely hilarious, and show the extraordinary special treatment Eric got at the hands of corrupt Administrators like Black Kite. It would blow up anybody's irony meter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... inistrator?

The second block led to this piece of awesomeness, from everyone's favourite example of what a Wikipedia Administrator does not look like....
The Brilliant Idea Barnstar
Wait--you were blocked for insulting MONGO? Well, now, that's a terrible thing. Isn't it. Really, Malleus, tsk tsk. I hope you gave him the FU he deserves.

We're talking about that idiot who wants the credit for driving you off, right? If you did, well done. And who was the fool that thought it was a good use of his little tool to block you? I'm not following things anymore: I looked at the ArbCom shit yesterday or the day before and right now I don't give a good goddamn about this whole project. Take it easy, and please give my regards to Mrs. Malleus. Drmies (talk) 23:20, 21 October 2012 (UTC)
I wonder why Boing did not block that Administrator for calling another Administrator an idiot? I'm going to assume EXTREME COWARDICE unless or until he finds a backbone and explains himself.

I also wonder why Boing called that block malicious, when it seems pretty well reasoned to me.....
I've just blocked User:Malleus Fatuorum for the following edits: [25] [26]. --Stephan Schulz (talk) 21:41, 21 October 2012 (UTC)

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =519084029

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =519088219

He's not blocked for insulting me. He's blocked for personally attacking Mongo, and reacting to a warning with a further attack. --Stephan Schulz (talk) 21:53, 21 October 2012 (UTC)

Which was levelled at you. That's not an unimportant distinction. Surely you were aware that warning Malleus was pouring oil on a fire? --Errant (chat!) 22:03, 21 October 2012 (UTC)

Actually, I haven't followed the drama fest. I was aware that MF has a long block log and recurring civility issues, and that there is a WP:TLDR AE case, but I don't think that should excuse him from using at least a very basic level of civility when interacting with other editors. I'm neither block-happy nor particularly fond of overly strict interpretations of WP:CIV. But there is a line, and he crossed it, for no good reason at all. --Stephan Schulz (talk) 22:14, 21 October 2012 (UTC)
If corrupt Wikipedia Administrators like Boing, Black Kite and Dennis Brown seriously want people to believe that they believe those who "persistently make personal attacks like [X is an idiot] should be excluded from the project", then fuck them, they are going to BURN IN HELL for their brazen hypocrisy. In the meantime, they will find a warm and loving home at Wikipediocracy.

Maybe they can all get together and ask themselves if it was all really worth it, all these corrupt acts designed to totally undermine the entire WP:CIVIL policy, just to protect the nasty little ferret fucker, who repaid their corruption by fucking off anyway, the ungrateful little shit.

People like Boing always have an excuse for why people like Eric Corbett can get away with being nasty little shits, and these excuses are never deployed when it would have helped people like you Graaf.

You will not see Boing! come here and explain any of this, because he is a coward and a scumbag. The dude named himself Boing! for Christ's sake. Certifiable Wikipediot if ever there was one.

Wikipediocracy is the perfect place for all these people to pretend like the they aren't assholes, and Jake is the perfect host to let them get away with it.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:21 pm

All right, all right, Crow, I make it a little more easy for you Boing!. Have a look here and use a robot. Ymnes has no idea what Meta is and does't know the different between a normal block and a Global Lock, And Drmie..... sorry Natuur12 had offert to help. Fine.

@Ymnes: Hier is prima hoor, maar je had het ook aan mij persoonlijk mogen vragen. ;) (of locks, voor accounts) kunnen aangevraagd worden op m:SRG. En uiteraard kun je, mocht je twijfelen of het blok/lockwaardig is, ook bij mij advies inwinnen. Met vriendelijke groet, Trijnstel (overleg) 7 mei 2016 23:16 (CEST)

That little wink, that little horny wink, doesn't make Trijnstel not the ultimate baby snatcher, Boing? A trolling steward in full action who is pampering a little boy with a huge mental defect? Yes, I know, now the gender desk lady is angry with me.
Just saying what someone is, what is wrong with that, Boing? It is indeed the same like blocking someone who is saying a dokter is a dokter isn't it? And why should I not saying the sysop who blocked me is a complete idiot because he is not asking what is going on? And why don't you discus this not with me here without hiding Jake, Boing? At least you can answer that last question.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:49 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =872117530

Boing! is now officially, half an Administrator.....
Boing! said Zebedee is cautioned for blocking Fred Bauder while actively involved in an edit war with him at the time. He is further cautioned to avoid edit-warring, even in cases where the other editor is editing disruptively.
Fancy being an Administrator who is not trusted to block a disruptive user?

Maybe if Beeblebrox at al hadn't said so much about how they think admonishments are pointless, ArbCom might not have come up with this new and much hardened form of rebuke.

Now, let's see what his friends at Wikipediocracy have to say about it. Condolences, I would imagine.

For what he did, a blatant attempt to be part of a gang of Administrators trying abuse their power to influence the outcome of the ArbCom election, he deserved to be desysopped. It says a lot about Wikipedia, that this is the best outcome that could be hoped for.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:18 pm

Look at this dickhead.....
Oh, and I'll just add that if my answer does not satisfy you, I am genuinely sorry, but I hoped that most would see that unblocking a long-term quality contributor who has made convincing commitments to not repeating the behaviour that got them blocked would be a win-win move. And as part of my taking responsibility for my unblock, I am certainly prepared to reverse my decision if it doesn't work out. Anyway, try as I might, I accept I can never satisfy everyone (which is something I learned when I got married a long time ago ;-) Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 14:15, 30 December 2018 (UTC)
For a start, no, I don't want to be reading reading about your married life. I bet your wife is none too happy about being referred to this way on Wikipedia either. Does she even know you're doing it? Such a dick move, so obviously rooted in the casual sexism of the Wikipedians, so much so that the only other people I've seen do it are Drmies and Eric Corbett, who are both desperate to be seen as not sexist, despite their frequent sexist acts.

Anyway, let's ponder his revelations. He's happy to reverse his unilateral and controversial decision if it doesn't work out. Mighty fine of you. It wouldn't really be his decision to make at that point, given that whole discretion thing, he is not his parolee, and they didn't sign a mentoring agreement. But hey, thanks for being sooo considerate. You are owed only the courtesy of being told you fucked up and the block has been reapplied. If you want anything more, including a good faith assumption this was just a mistake and not part of a pattern of incompetence, I suggest you reconsider how you apply your discretionary powers.

He's also quite pleased with himself that he has seemingly just invented this thing they call a second chance. Will wonders never cease. Yeah, it's been tried before, you moon unit. It doesn't tend to work when one of more warning signs are present, and they are here. You tend to get that kind of feedback when you bother to consult your colleagues, or indeed the victims of this "quality contributor".

But hey, I'm sure he was ever so sincere, and made all kinds of "convincing" commitments. Is there any reason why these are not entered into the public record? Other than you covering your ass in the event it turns out you got played, or were just being an idiot in how you used your discretion. Cough it up, don't even do the job if you don't like the paperwork.

Anyway, thanks for playing Wikipedia Administrator. You did really well. :roll:

Wait, what, this isn't you first day in the job? FUuuuuuuuuck. :x

You were right Kudpung, the damn thing was broken all along. Hand me that wrench. Now, Boing!, you hold stiill, this won't hurt a bit........ :twisted:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:36 pm

Boing wrote:To be fair, I did, when I wrote "trying to impose the backward laws of primitive countries on any Wikipedia is totally unacceptable". And I stand by it - countries that criminalize homosexuality are backward and primitive, at least in that aspect. (But yes, the point is that no country's laws other than Federal US law and State law of California are applicable to California-based Wikimedia projects, regardless of the state of development of the country). Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 11:41, 12 January 2019 (UTC)

Only within the jurisdiction of the American legal system Boing, what stops at the American border. And that is the huge problem the way the wiki family is build up. A Ethiopia court will not accept the laws of the state of California, only a American court will. And the citizens of Ethiopia have to follow the Ethiopian law, and not the American otherwise they can get in huge trouble. And I don't think a Ethiopian court will be very impressed because the servers are not located there.

This is a huge probelm in the thinking of many Wikipedia users, it is not about what they are thinking or consider as fair, it is what the local authorities are thinking is fair. And that can be very backward, yes, but you have to accept that or try to change it in a political way in that country, yes. But other option are not there, otherwise your site ends up on black. What is better in this case I suppose.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:59 am

Boing wrote:Yes, it was very poorly presented, but I think ArbCom was genuinely just trying to strongly stress the importance of account security. I've been in computer software and computer systems all my working life, always in positions where account security was essential, and it can be astonishingly difficult trying to get even intelligent educated computer techies to secure their accounts properly.

Intelligent educated computers doesn't exist, Boing, and the best example is the software of the Boeing 737 MAX. Or do you want to say it was very intelligent what those computers on board did? No Boing, a computer is just as intelligent as the broomsticks in Fantasia of Disney.

Advanced educated computers should be a much less misleading description. And it is not astonishingly difficult, it is simple impossible because a computer is not suitable to take this kind of decisions seen it's structure and will always mess everything up. Because the way this artificial "intelligence" is "thinking" is exacte the same as a complete autistic brain is doing or even worser.
It miss every detail, nuance and special every context. And that is the problem Boing. Artificial intelligence doesn't understand context and THAT makes artificial intelligence just as stupide as Fantasia Brooms and made the Boeing Max crashing.

And of course can Viligiant spread as much paddo talk as he want, every year again jump a bunch of tourists form the roofs and the balcony's of the Amsterdam hotels because of that stuff, but it is of course a lost battle. It is just insane, laughable what he is saying all the time. Abd and I agreed we should send him a pay check on discord, but I think only for his talent as a humorist.

Your fucking "educated" computers have made a fucking drama with that SanFanBan's and have ruined Wikipedia Boing, and that is the true.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:34 am

Wikipedians. Do they really know anything about their stupid project?
I've always been in two minds about whether it's better to state your political/religious/etc opinions openly here, or to keep quiet about them and strive in your writings to make it impossible for anyone to tell. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 14:48, 27 August 2019 (UTC)
The right answer of course, is that users are meant to do both - tell others about themselves so they might better collaborate around shared (or indeed opposite) interest etc, while being meticulous in their editing so as to make it impossible for anyone to tell they are anything except a neutral Wikipedia scribe.

Needless to say, the topic only came up because another of the High Priests was sharing his own warped philosophy......
......I've always been firmly of the school that it's better for all concerned for editors to be upfront about their prejudices, so everyone else is aware of where they're coming from..... ‑ Iridescent 14:36, 27 August 2019 (UTC)
Iridescent of course doesn't live by his own beliefs. Despite having a bucket load of prejudices, he doesn't list them on his user page, he doesn't even have one, he just redirects it to his talk page!

NEVER FORGET - according to the Wikipedia community, wastes of a placenta like these people are considered their best men, the top of the line models. Can talk and everything.

Boing! is of course, also a Wikipediocracy member. Because why wouldn't he be! Knowledge of Wikipedia most definitely not required in the soakaway of the trasheap.