@WMF Trolling and Safety

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

@WMF Trolling and Safety

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:48 pm

WhoReallyCares wrote:
Kumioko wrote:
You and your fellow admins violated multiple policies or at least ignored them when they were violated in order to even get my ban to stick because I criticized abusive admin conduct and incompetence on Arbcom and at the WMF and tell me you don't want me to do "anything" to improve Wikipedia including comment on IRC and yet here you are telling me that you blame me for not trying?

WhoReallyCares wrote:
That's a looooooong sentence. Try breaking things down into smaller, more manageable chunks. They'll be easier to read and digest.

Let me give it a try, WRC.

*You and your fellow admins violated multiple policies or at least ignored them when they were violated in order to even get my ban to stick because I criticized abusive admin conduct.

*Looks clear to me and very true.

......and incompetence on Arbcom and at the WMF and tell me you don't want me to do "anything" to improve Wikipedia.........

*I don't know why Kum wants that still, but seems to me true.

*......including comment on IRC and yet here you are telling me that you blame me for not trying?............

*Again a mystery to me why anyone wants to return to a digital madhouse and it's patients, but OK. Because they are not normal, no they aren't. I myself will never ask access again to wikipedia or sock there.
And if I read that request of Sashi I am only wondering why someone should want to return to these total lunatics and want them to have any power over over him again. And that is the same with Kum, with all resect.

I have been much to long there because I felt responsabel in that time, so I am glad WMF made it impossible for me to edit anymore on there projects to give complete fools like Professor Drm... sorry, Natuur12, Trijnstel, Ymnes, Moiratrollbot, Vintroll, Trollobotje, Professor Casper and all that other idiots a safe space.
The only thing I still should like to know from the best paid troll ever, James Alexander WHAT I did wrong instate of sending me a standard copy past mail what every SanFanBan winner gets.

But there are so many gaps there, there is a gender pap, there is the reality gap of Dimi, the #Ineveransweranyemial gap of Alexander and Maher, so i came to the final conclusion Wikipedia and WMF is one big black gap.
So, I don't expect any explanation anymore because a overpaid big nothing will never answer. Because it t is a black, empty hole, gap, they can't help it and you can't blame a big nothing.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: @WMF Trolling and Safety

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:26 am

Graaf Statler wrote:But there are so many gaps there, there is a gender pap, there is the reality gap of Dimi, the #Ineveransweranyemial gap of Alexander and Maher, so i came to the final conclusion Wikipedia and WMF is one big black gap.

They learned to black-gap from the best. If you do searches for phrases like "Jimmy Wales liar", you will find very little other than rants by angry conspiracy nuts in the JFK assassination and 9/11 realms, plus angry former Wikipedia editors. He is living proof that you can fool nearly all the people all the time.

Plus the old Greg Kohs item:
http://mywikibiz.com/Top_10_Reasons_Not ... _Wikipedia

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:02 pm

UPDATE WANTED!

Greg Kohs is of course one of the best Wikipedia critics, but this is a articel from 2011.
And the situation has only got worse with all that what we call perverse prikkels, and the black-gap only wider. A update should be very being appreciated, and extreem shocking I am afraid.

*PS, Pap= porridge is Dutch for how didn't understand why I wrote gender pap.

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Post by Strelnikov » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:42 am

Graaf Statler wrote:UPDATE WANTED!

Greg Kohs is of course one of the best Wikipedia critics, but this is a articel from 2011.
And the situation has only got worse with all that what we call perverse prikkels, and the black-gap only wider. A update should be very being appreciated, and extreem shocking I am afraid.

*PS, Pap= porridge is Dutch for how didn't understand why I wrote gender pap.

Imagine the WMF as expanding by a factor of two in the last seven years, while the number of editors has shrunk by thirty percent, possibly more. Meanwhile James Alexander tries the patience of his relaxed-fit Dockers by eating at every Chinese buffet within a twelve mile radius of the WMF HQ every week.

Will he have to get bigger pants this month?
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:05 pm

Strelnikov wrote:Imagine the WMF as expanding by a factor of two in the last seven years, while the number of editors has shrunk by thirty percent, possibly more. Meanwhile James Alexander tries the patience of his relaxed-fit Dockers by eating at every Chinese buffet within a twelve mile radius of the WMF HQ every week.

Yes, and that's nothing. Ever seen a picture of former arbitrator David "SirFozzie" Yellope?
http://sirfozzie.tripod.com/
https://www.facebook.com/SirFozzie

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Post by Strelnikov » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:39 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Strelnikov wrote:Imagine the WMF as expanding by a factor of two in the last seven years, while the number of editors has shrunk by thirty percent, possibly more. Meanwhile James Alexander tries the patience of his relaxed-fit Dockers by eating at every Chinese buffet within a twelve mile radius of the WMF HQ every week.

Yes, and that's nothing. Ever seen a picture of former arbitrator David "SirFozzie" Yellope?
http://sirfozzie.tripod.com/
https://www.facebook.com/SirFozzie

Yep, I have gazed upon the girth of Dave Yellope before.

I rib James Alexander occasionally both as a running gag and because I know his co-workers probably read this board.....when they aren't rolling around on the bed made out of donated 100-dollar bills. Get back to "work", you goobers.
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:18 am

Who knows our best paid troll ever is reading himself here, who knows!

Well, James, if that is the matter I offer you a free meal in one of the top restaurants in SanFan if you can show us one single edit on a WMF project what was not integer of me or show us one of my articles what was not original and good written.
And yes, I was really a cross wiki vandal with about three edits a day on Wikiquote. And how dare I even to mention the words European copyright, because I made little wiki-rockstar Ymnes crying. I was a danger for his mental health in that way, wasn't I?
And what wonders me the most of all is where you and your staff leaned Dutch on a native level, James, because that seems me important for your work, is't it? And is it not a bit strange I first had to learn to write English to complain?

Of course only on the critical boards, because our James is a member of the #Metooneveransweranyemail mouvement just like his chef Maher, so his spamfilter is standard on for every mail what is not from his wiki friends. Because in that way he has more time for his Chinese buffets within a twelve mile radius of the WMF.
And you are right James, you will get what you want. Because:
The only reason I am still alive is because I lived from about my age of 25-30 a very healthy and integer life. No smoking, no drug, no cigarets, good home made low fat food, little salt an very little alcohol. And I predict you if you go on with this lifestyle you are not getting old, James.
Because in this way:

"You are a child of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies"

John 8:44

And not only you are......

Martin, aka Graaf Statler