Eric Corbett

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Eric Corbett

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:02 pm

I get it now.....he's going for suicide by cop!
But have you actually read Bluehost's terms of service? The section on harassment is probably worth looking at.

This site, like so many others, has lost its way if it considers criticism of individuals to be synonymous with criticism of Wikipedia.
DON'T DO IT.

THAT'S NOT A REAL GUN.

What a sad act. So very typically Eric though. Always the coward's way out.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:34 pm

Eric using some of his best moves.
Eric_Corbett wrote:
Vigilant wrote:Just calling you out for the blowhard coward you are.
I haven't seen any of that you blowhard coward.
Lame.

As anyone can see, "blowhard coward" is a very apt description for one of these people.....
Eric_Corbett wrote:I would have taken no notice of it anyway, just as I take no notice of anything you say.
Why the fuck did you say this then?
Eric_Corbett wrote:If Vigilant was to return then I would leave again.
He said that on 1 September, recent enough for even him to remember why he said it, and come up with some excuse as to why he no longer feels that why. Because he has most certainty not followed through with it.

So what happened, Eric? What made you change your outlook, from being so offended by Vigilant you would leave it he returned, to bravely ignoring everything he says? Which, obviously, you aren't doing, btw.

Have you been having therapy? Come on dude, you can share. We're all friends here.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:48 pm

After Eric threatening to get an ISP to remove the forum and a dozen posts of playground insults, the thread was heavily redacted and locked. :shock:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:32 am

Dysklyver wrote:the thread was heavily redacted and locked.
Standard procedure for Wikipediocracy. Never been ones for transparency, that lot.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:54 am

Must be symbolic. The thread started with Romaine who is talking to loud. Romaine is always talking to loud, Romaine is always screaming.

FREE SOURESSSSS... =>COPYRIGHT IS SHITTTTTTTtttttttttttttttt....IS SHITttttt!!!!!!....I SAID BULLLLLSHITTTTttttt!!!!!!!!. =>.EURO PARLEMENTTTTTTttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =>BRUSSELSssssss ADVOCATINGGGgggggg GGGRRRRROUPPPppppppppp.......... =>WIKIMEDIA! WIKIMEDIAAAAA!!!!!........=>FOUNDATION! =>WIKIMEDIAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

How else can a topic end up what starts with Rrrrrrromaineeee =>WWWWiiiikkkiiimmmmeeedddiiiiaaaaaa? Everything where Romaine is in involved ends up in a chaos. Always.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:57 pm

Kumioko wrote:Like Eric Corbett, he works in areas that frequently attract trolls and certain members of the community that don't, IMO, have the projects best interests at heart.
Kumioko strikes again.

Eric caused conflict with everybody, content creators and gnomes, peacemakers and hardliners, kool-aid drinkers and noobies.

He likes to think he was waging a war against those who didn't write the encyclopedia (as if helping those who do is somehow unimportant!), but whenever you investigated, this always turned out to be a myth. Half the time he didn't have a fucking clue what his opponent's contributions were - it didn't matter to him.

His most edited articles were in mythology, biographies, novels, places and technology, and he started fights in every single area.

Whoever Kumioko is thinking of, it wasn't Eric.

He was, as his enablers often proudly declared, an equal opportunities dick.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:58 pm

Bullet three also invites the question of what made the board think that they had to reaffirm their commitment?
Bullet three....
Reaffirm the Board’s commitment to diversity
Dude. They said reaffirm. Not reconsider.

Nice try though. If a little desperate.

WHAT DO WE WANT.......

Come on Eric, sing it with me. :lol:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm

Aw, look what "I don't care if they ban me" Eric Corbett is up to these days....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =873672908

Is anything you say true? You sad little fuck.

Like all the other miserable little addicts for whom the fun long since wore off, you want to be banned, because you lack the courage to walk away of your own accord. But you don't even have the guts to do something to make sure you get banned. Why not? What are you waiting for? You've conceded many times now that Wikipedia is not for you, and it will never change to your liking. So you don't need to edit ever again, if these statements aren't also lies? So sad that you need to lie to yourself like this. But hardly new behaviour.

Maybe you are still hopeful of that martyrdom at the hands of the American Kiddie Admin cabal you constantly predicted you would be made to suffer, but which never came. Because you were always lying hardest when portraying how you were treated and who had a dim view of you. More likely to get your dick sucked than your neck snapped. Always more rope for the little ferret fucker.

They will never ban you, not even now your usefulness as a figurehead has waned. Those who even remember who you were, they still want to you stay addicted. They want you to keep checking your articles, keeping them all nice. As you can see, there's nobody else who gives a fuck. Just like nobody really gave a fuck when you withdrew your labour. Once they realised you'd even gone, obviously.

You are in prison, there's just no bars. Your own personal torment. You deserve it, you little rat.

-------------------

Are you watching, RATS OF WIKIPEDIA? This is your fate. Eric is your ghost of Christmas future.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:42 am

Somehow I have a hard time picturing Eric Corbett as the guy who "ran away screaming from Wikipedia". His victims did, that's for sure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =874375606

Sobbing maybe. Cackling even. Not screaming. And he certain didn't run. Crawled away on his belly leaving a trail of slime in his wake, like a slug, would be closer to the truth.

Still, this is the world where Ealdgyth gets to define herself as the "horse and bishop person". Not poisonous gender traitor.

Just another fantasy narrative from a teller of tall tales. No wonder he loves to write about fairies and shit so much.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:56 am

You edit Wikipedia in the early hours of Christmas Day, then you are not even close to having left.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =875262840

What a life. I cannot even imagine logging into Wikipedia just to make banal social media type comments like that, least of all on that day. As Drmies would say, fuck off back to Facebook.

Before Eric gets excited at this attempt at human style interaction, Cas Liber being one of his oldest defenders, he might want to check out just how many people Cas seemed to think needed to know about his kitchen exploits. Rather cruelly, Cas has worded his digital greetings card as if it were a personalised message, intended only for the recipient. Eeeuurrgghh. They really do make your skin crawl.