Bishonen

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Bishonen

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:42 pm

Hundreds of Administrators on Wikipedia, and yet it had to be Bishonen to place this block?

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =856926673

Even though.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =856894606

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =856917903

WP:INVOLVED wrote:In general, editors should not act as administrators in disputed cases in which they have been involved. This is because involved administrators may have, or may be seen as having, a conflict of interest in disputes they have been a party to or have strong feelings about. Involvement is generally construed very broadly by the community, to include current or past conflicts with an editor (or editors), and disputes on topics, regardless of the nature, age, or outcome of the dispute.
As I have said repeatedly, this is real power, in Wikipedia terms. To be able to be this blatant, to be this eager to act in an involved and emotional manner that you don't even notice when you misspell your friend's name as you rush to block their enemy, who also happens to be your enemy's friend who had just defended him by attacking your friend, that is power.

Bow down before your Queen, Wikipedians.

You poor fools. She will eat you all, eventually.

She might spare her Hand Maidens for a while, since they provide such good service.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =856337920

.....but they will be eaten too, eventually. It is the natural order.

I get sick of asking this. But I will anyway......Hey, Wikipedians!

DO YOU REALLY THINK PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE HIVE ARE THICK OR SOMETHING?

We can see you. The glass wall that keeps you in that enclosure you call home, away from the normal people, it is glass. We. Can. See. You.

Listen. *tap* *tap* That was me.

We can see you, and you can see all your little friends in the enclosure. It is a zoo, after all.

While I appreciate you may feel powerless, mere insignificant peons in her Majestic presence, but if you say nothing, if you do nothing, if you act like you don't see what we see, then what choice do we have but to conclude you are complicit?

There is such a thing as collective responsibility. There is such a thing as institutional corruption. There is such a thing as joint enterprise. Thousands of people stood trial at Nuremberg. And not just because the main man took the coward's way out.

Google it, you stupid fucks.

AndrewForson
Sucks Critic

Post by AndrewForson » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:25 am

My guess is that Michael Hardy will leave, which may disappoint people who are still under the delusion that Wikipedia is intended to be some kind of encyclopaedia. On the other hand, this boss fight clearly hastens the day.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:07 am

As the saying goes, many a true word is spoken in jest..... she really can't resist. Even got her lame furries at it now too, if indeed this was the first time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =860838056

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:10 pm

WP:WHEEL.....
Do not repeat a reversed administrative action when you know that another administrator opposes it.
(their bolding).

Real Wikipedia power......
(cur | prev) 20:02, 11 January 2019‎ Bishonen (talk | contribs)‎ m . . (946 bytes) 0‎ . . (Protected "User talk:Tarage": The user has left, and he really wants the page protected and kept blank. I don't see what harm it does. None of the usual reasons for keeping a talkpage unprotected applies. Please leave it like this. ([Edit=Require administrator access] (indefinite) [Move=Require administrator access] (indefinite)))

(cur | prev) 08:24, 28 December 2018‎ Swarm (talk | contribs)‎ m . . (946 bytes) 0‎ . . (Removed protection from "User talk:Tarage": User request is unambiguously not a legitimate use of user talk page protection, per Protection policy)

(cur | prev) 20:07, 1 December 2018‎ Bishonen (talk | contribs)‎ m . . (346 bytes) 0‎ . . (Protected "User talk:Tarage": User request. Tarage, just let me know by e-mail if you want it unprotected. ([Edit=Require administrator access] (indefinite) [Move=Require administrator access] (indefinite)))
"please" :lol: More like, fuck you.

Where are all those Wikipedia Administrators who like to flap their gums about how the real WP:CIVIL problem Wikipedia has, is showing your colleagues blatant disrespect, and wearing a fake smile as you do so?

They never seem to be around when Bishonen is doing her thing......

Power. Fear. Wikipedia.

Jimmy really should have shut this cowgirl down hard when he had the chance.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:23 pm

Wheel war! :twisted:

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:58 am

Bishonen sucks.

This assertion of the patently obvious courtesy of

Carrite

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:09 am

Classic Bishonen.
Reinstating page protection on User talk:Tarage
Per WP:WHEEL, when another administrator has already reversed an administrative action, the same action should not be reinstated without clear discussion leading to a consensus decision. Page logs for User talk:Tarage shows that you have reinstated an admin action that was reversed by Swarm. feminist (talk) 05:29, 13 January 2019 (UTC)

Yeah, I'm way ahead of you. I just woke up and went to reverse my action. I'll do it now. Bishonen | talk 09:27, 13 January 2019 (UTC).
09:28, 13 January 2019 Bishonen (talk | contribs) removed protection from User talk:Tarage (Reversing my action. Please don't post on this page.)
No explanation, no apology. Just dumps the user who thought she had their back, the second it became obvious that it would be too much trouble to have his back.

Still, he got the second best option, she still declares nobody should post on the page, which seems to me like having the same effect of the out of order protection. Being a ward of Bishonen has to get you something though, after all. What happens if someone ignores her request? Bad things. The Wikipediots will be too scared to test her. Isn't that right Carrite? You know the score.

Kumioko is flapping his gums over at fanboy central about how this was just another example of the typical Admin behaviour. This clueless fuckstick really has no idea. This was unique Bishonen behaviour. It takes real power to be able to dump your protectees like hot potatoes, and still have people lining up to seek your favours. It takes real power to violate a basic policy, then offer no reason for it when you are caught. It takes real power to have people being afraid of disobeying your orders, even after you have admitted yourself, they are invalid orders. This is why she is at the very top of the dung heap, a breed apart.

Arbitrator turned Uber-Troll Alex Shih is there too, whining about her, of course.
This happened before with Jytdog's talk page. I tried to bring this up to the mailing list but was basically blown off, for lack of better words. Only Mkdw was willing to speak out against this kind of obvious violation of protection policy on Bishonen's talk page, but was similarly blown off.

Newyorkbrad is no longer with the committee now, but there is really no reason for WormThatTurned, with their usual righteous self, to not speak out against this kind of obvious and rather systematic violation of tool use masquerading as some sort of IAR. Really disgusting in my opinion.
Oh boo hoo. If you were really disgusted by it, you would do something about it, Mr. Wikipedia Administrator. Whassa madda?

Scared? :roll:

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:55 am

Clearly terrified. :roll:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:42 am

Can someone please just shut Kumioko up? He just keeps talking garbage, making it obvious he knows not one thing about which he talks. It's embarrassing.......
She is a good example of an admin who stopped doing anything useful years ago but now is so entrenched into the Cabal that removing them is almost impossible.
as long as she doesn't do anything to other admins she's fine. They almost never do anything if the admins are just harassing regular editors.
For anyone who doesn't know, Bishonen does do plenty of useful work, and that is EXACTLY why she is untouchable (this is the difference between corruption and blind loyalty), and she does regularly threaten and intimidate less powerful Administrators.

People need to wake up and smell the coffee. There are at most, ten Administrators who can get away with pretty much anything on Wikipedia, and of that ten, Bishonen is arguably top dog. Virtually every other Administrator is afraid of her, or rather, her lieutenants. People who know what they're talking about, know that Bishonen rarely even has to say a word on the rare occasion her actions are questioned in a community setting, which is rare, since much of what she does, is done quietly.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:57 am

Both Kum and Shashi try to be a critical, and in the same time a part of the system. And that is impossible. Or you break complete with Wikipedia and take the decision I don't want to return and am free, or you decide I want to return and stay a part of the system. Because Wikipedia is a matter of loyalty. If I want to return I have to be loyal to people like Boing, Drmies, and can't I say fuck yourself anymore. I have to watch my tong. You end up in Wikipedycrazy criticism, some people and some matters you may criticise, and others not.