View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:43 pm




Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
Beeblebrox 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:54 pm
Posts: 600
Reply with quote
CrowsNest wrote:
Kumioko wrote:
I really don't care if people like me or what I say.
Obviously.
Kumioko wrote:
As for why I don't just F -off and go away and take my bans like a good little editor...
Dude, nobody asked. We all read WO, so we have seen you tell your story a million times, and it never changes. You are impervious to feedback or reason. In your understanding of and relationship with Wikipedia, you are closer to Beeblebrox than anyone on this forum.
Kumioko wrote:
I will continue to invoke IAR and ignore the bans.
The reason you feel so comfortable at Wikipediocracy, is that because to the pseudo-critics and assorted Wikipedians who call that place home, this statement makes sense, whether they agree or disagree with your socking.

Real critics see it for what it is, an ignorant and selfish attempt at self-justification. IAR is probably the best rule Wikipedia ever created. The unchecked flagrant and obvious misappropriation of it by people too stupid, selfish or otherwise intent on working against their basic principles, is one of the biggest reasons Wikipedia is such a failure.

Well I guess it's a good thing I don't consider you to be a real critic or that might bother me.

Aside from that I'm not really sure what I did to ruffle your feathers (see what I did there? :-)) You're just pissed off and taking it out on me, which is fine really, but it's not really fooling anyone.


Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3705
Reply with quote
Kumioko wrote:
Well I guess it's a good thing I don't consider you to be a real critic or that might bother me.

Of course you don't because you are still a wiki believer who is Global Blocked because of astroturfing and trolling. But you still feel yourself a Wikipedian, and the only thing you want is to return in a honourable way. And that is the huge difference between you and me. I have burned all the bridges behind me and never want to return, I only want a explanation of WMF, and that is all. So I am free and you are not. Just like Shashi is not free, he always has to please "The Cabal". Otherwise they get him in some way. And because of that you and Shashi can never be a real critics. Because both the two of you there hands are tied.

And in this way my position is much stronger than yours. Because I don't sock, I don't enter the WMF infrastructure, I simple don't break there rules. I just say to them, all right lady's and gentleman, what give you the right to use and explore still my work, and why did you SanFanBan me. And I am still waiting for a answer, but I asure you they are gonna give me that answer one day. O yeh, you can spell on that.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:54 pm
Posts: 600
Reply with quote
Graaf Statler wrote:
Kumioko wrote:
Well I guess it's a good thing I don't consider you to be a real critic or that might bother me.

Of course you don't because you are still a wiki believer who is Global Blocked because of astroturfing and trolling. But you still feel yourself a Wikipedian, and the only thing you want is to return in a honourable way. And that is the huge difference between you and me. I have burned all the bridges behind me and never want to return, I only want a explanation of WMF, and that is all. So I am free and you are not. Just like Shashi is not free, he always has to please "The Cabal". Otherwise they get him in some way. And because of that you and Shashi can never be a real critics. Because both the two of you there hands are tied.

And in this way my position is much stronger than yours. Because I don't sock, I don't enter the WMF infrastructure, I simple don't break there rules. I just say to them, all right lady's and gentleman, what give you the right to use and explore still my work, and why did you SanFanBan me. And I am still waiting for a answer, but I asure you they are gonna give me that answer one day. O yeh, you can spell on that.

I was referring to Crowsnest there BTW, not you.

Having said that, you're right I do still believe in the project but I have completely lost faith in the WMF and the community. I also doubt I will ever be unbanned because although they know that the ban is the thing that is causing the problem they won't lift it because creating drama creates jobs. If I was editing and improving the site, they can't argue for more money to keep me out. to create tools to keep me out and to help perpetuate the lie that I deserve to be banned. The truth is they don't really care about improving Wikipedia anymore. They are interested in making money and although the WMF is a non profit, a lot of people that work there make a lot of money and, using the ED as an example, have very little oversight and a lot of perks in the form of free travel.


Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Posts: 4404
Reply with quote
Kumioko wrote:
Well I guess it's a good thing I don't consider you to be a real critic or that might bother me.
Is that meant to bother me? Seriously Kumioko, who do you think gives a rat's ass who you think is a real critic? Name one person whose opinion of my critic credentials hangs on your endorsement? But by all meams, give us all a laugh while we wait, and explain how you came to that do conclusion? What does a real critic do? Show me an example of your best work. All I've seen recently at WO, is people falling over themselves to point out how much of an idiot you are, how you keep saying shit that is laughably innacurate, the product of someone who is quite unhinged, and nobody disagreeing.
Kumioko wrote:
Aside from that I'm not really sure what I did to ruffle your feathers
I thought you said you read this forum?
Kumioko wrote:
You're just pissed off and taking it out on me, which is fine really, but it's not really fooling anyone.
No, what doesn't fool people are idiotic replies like this. It reads like how a five year old reacts to criticism. It exudes that very victimhood which makes you such a hard person to consider a comrade.

I gave up on you long ago dude, there's just seemingly nothing between your ears. It is embarrassing when you claim to be a Wikipedia critic. They're not afraid of you dude, they don't cry when you evade their ban to do more useful editing, they laugh. The only principle you proved, is that on a website which runs on addiction, institutional banishment works. You proved that if someone is making a pain of themselves, then there is no downside to banning them. The yapping stops, while most of their useful contributions continue, because they are just that dumb.

You literally don't see the position you are in, how much of a mug they've made out of you, and how it continues on WO, all under the noses and with the apparent blessing of so called critics. There have been times when you've said you get it, I'm sure you've even said you were done with editing, but you really don't, and you evidently aren't.

Just to remind you of one of the dumbest things you ever said, I am wondering why, now James Alexander is no longer at the WMF, your Global Ban has not been lifted. You were absolutely convinced it only existed because of Evil James. Well, what now? Does his Evilness extend to being able to influence the decisions of people he is no longer the boss of?

Come on, let's hear it, what stories have you told yourself to reconcile this plot hole in your victim narrative now?

I just noticed you couldn't wait (surprise) and we have already been told it......
Quote:
I also doubt I will ever be unbanned because although they know that the ban is the thing that is causing the problem they won't lift it because creating drama creates jobs. If I was editing and improving the site, they can't argue for more money to keep me out. to create tools to keep me out and to help perpetuate the lie that I deserve to be banned.
What a bunch of absolute nonsense. They already have all the tools they need to keep "Kumioko" out, and keeping "Kumioko" out is causing nobody at the WMF a problem at all, except a few pestering emails I gather. Sad people who sneak back in to write articles, as if this is some great big punch on their nose, those people create jobs. Every job that hangs on Wikipedia being seen as a success, owes something to those dumbasses.


Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:54 pm
Posts: 600
Reply with quote
Well fuck you then Crows Nest. Look around at the site and the 4 people who comment here. If people want to know why there are so few people willing to come here and comment all they have to do is look at you. Maybe if this site gets smart they'll ban you and then some of those other people will come here.

Either way it's really no big deal to me, I'm not going to stop fighting my ban or listening to your whining.


Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Posts: 4404
Reply with quote
Kumioko wrote:
Well fuck you then Crows Nest. Look around at the site and the 4 people who comment here. If people want to know why there are so few people willing to come here and comment all they have to do is look at you. Maybe if this site gets smart they'll ban you and then some of those other people will come here.

Either way it's really no big deal to me, I'm not going to stop fighting my ban or listening to your whining.
Fuck me? You look at your own situation first. Who wants what you're selling around these parts? Nobody. You posting the same tedious shit a hundred times won't increase our membership or readership in the slightest, nor will your ignorant ramblings about Wikipedia. Except from those who like seeing you taking a beating, and doing it. And they already have Wikipedicracy for that. Not only do you have no answer to the question why do you think I'm not a real critic, you simply doubled down and ever so casually suggested I should be banned from a site I have put considerable time and effort into, as a real Wikipedia critic. In one stroke you proved you have none of the principles you claim to have, that your own whining is just that, self absorbed, self interested whining. It is literally this easy to make a fool out of you Kumioko, you honestly make an idiot like Beeblebrox look smart. You should consider yourself damn lucky I only consider it a necessity, not a sport or means of entertainment, otherwise I'd know where to find you to do it more often, wouldn't I? You do what you want, this isn't my site, but I suggest you don't keep coming here with your fantasy land bullshit even if someone mentions your name, because I will burst your bubble fast. That's what real critics do.


Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3705
Reply with quote
My god. Blocking Crow, you are even more addicted than I thought, Kum. To reach what? To create a other place where Wikipedians can rest a bit and talk about there little wiki pains so they get fit again for the Wikipedia battle fields? And do you have any other suggestions to make this a better place? To made Midsize Jake here a sysop too so he can whip here also all the wikishit under the carpet?

You wiki addiction makes you thinking in this way, Kum. You simple don't see what is going on, the problem is not a shitty WMF with a shitty Alexander, it is not that shitty community, it is the shitty wiki system what causes this chaos. Wikipedia simple can't be fixed or approved. Every wiki ends up in the same dead spiral because of supersede, every idiot is replaced by a even bigger idiot every time and that is a proces what goes on and on and on till the wiki-Titanic hits a iceberg. And tell me witch fool wants to return to the sinking Titanic? Exacte, a wiki addicted. Because give me one single good reason why someone should want to return to wikipedia if he knows what it really is. What you do. And it is not a iceberg but a shitberg, so if the wiki Titanic hits it you are complete under the shit yourself when you are on it.
We should tide you with ropes, just like they did with Odysseus Kum.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:07 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:54 pm
Posts: 600
Reply with quote
Hey don't get mad at me because Crowsnest is full of shit and I called them out on it.


Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:15 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3705
Reply with quote
I am not mad at you, Kum, but on one hand we agreed we couldn't find the words to describe Wikipedia you remember, and on the other hand you accept the shit buggets of Ming and Bee & co every day! And the hiding of topics by Jackass.
And that is what bothers me and why I came to the conclusion you must be addicted to pedia, Kum. We are both golden members of the same SanFanBan club, and to be honest I expect a bit more loyalty from you. And not being a propaganda tool of the Ming's and Bee's of WO, who are constant making the troll out of you what they claim you are with there gaslicht.

The ones you are arguing with and trie to convince are the once who trolled you out! They know exact what happend! Just like Drmies exact knows what went wrong. he organised a super- fox hunting with a SanFanBan dessert so the Dutch guys could make a bit fun, but the only problem was that MyHermitage side was a bad site. He thought I was a impersonator what I was not.
Why should I try to convince the wiki community and the WO community from something we all know and understand? And begging for rehabilitation? i only want to hear that from WMW that has happend, official, that is all. But that SanFanBan I never give them back, that is mine, I have won it! I an so proud of it, hundreds of millions users, and I have one! It is rarer than the Nobel Price!

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:22 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Posts: 4404
Reply with quote
Kumioko wrote:
Hey don't get mad at me because Crowsnest is full of shit and I called them out on it.
You talk so much shit, it isn't even funny. I called you out, and you reacted the way you always do. You've got nothing about you, except this sad excuse for an attempted response, which again comes across like you're five.

Go on, say something factual and believeable. Impress us with your critic credentials. I bet you can't even do that.


Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:09 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group ColorizeIt.
Designed by ST Software.