Ritchie333

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Ritchie333

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:25 am

Oh wow......
If I might give one piece of advice - don't say "improved phrasing / punctuation", just say "changed phrasing / punctuation". "Improved" carries the implication that whoever wrote the old prose was an uneducated dingbat; whether it is or not, just improve the encyclopedia without rubbing people's noses in it. Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 15:18, 1 February 2019 (UTC)

Thanks for that contribution—but given that all edits are changes, and that edit summaries are supposed to give some information about the edit, I will carry on exactly as I have in the past. Good day. Harfarhs (talk) 17:21, 1 February 2019 (UTC)

Okay, if you find yourself staring at an unblock request, don't say you weren't warned. Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 19:09, 2 February 2019 (UTC)

LOL. Some of us are here to build—and improve—an encyclopaedia. Just concentrate on that rather than on encouraging someone else's passive-aggressive threat. Harfarhs (talk) 21:08, 2 February 2019 (UTC)

That's why I ignored this message and concentrated on getting a 132nd article passed through GA. Have a nice life. Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 10:18, 5 February 2019 (UTC)
Needs no comment, really.....

Well, maybe this: :oops:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:30 am

This is what I want to see, a straight up battle between Rtichie and the people who beefed up NCORP, to see if they are still on the same page as regards what Wikipedia is WP:NOT.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =881589685

....and if, as I suspect, Ritchie loses said battle, what desperate measures he would use to try and save his life's work.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:35 pm

Thank you for your service....?
Resignation of Interface admin privileges

Now that Enterprisey and Galobtter are interface admins, there is really no need for me to hang on to my permissions in this area. I've hardly used them, and removing them reduces the potential attack vector.
This frankly makes no sense. He said he needed it for the odd occasion he thought a new user needed a buggy script installed for them. I do not think Enterprisey or Galobtter became interface admins to answer Ritchie's requests for help doing that, and indeed he specifically said he wanted it himself because he was a hands on kind of guy.

The only part of this that is true, is the attack vector is now reduced. If he is now prepared to ask other IAs to help him when he needs this ability, then he could have prevented increasing the attack vector in the first place by simply doing that from the start. Especially if he knew he wasn't going to need it that often.

So the question is, why did he apply for it? Well, since he made a big fucking deal in Enterprisey's RfA about how stupid it was that a dumbass like himself could be an IA, but Enterprisy could not, I think we have our answer.

This fucking guy will literally pull any stunt to get people who don't think he is an idiot, into the Admin ranks. Presumably to shield him from those who do. Galobtter was of course, also a Ritchie candidate for Adminship.

Sad fucker.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:21 pm

I think Ritchie got the right expecting it to be a new class of superadmin, but after it turned out to be about as relevant as having dev rights (that is to say, irrelevant), he is exiting before people accuse him of not doing anything with it.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:24 am

Pisshead strikes again.
Wikipedia isn't really the place to document these sorts of things. I was having a pint in The White Horse, Maidstone last night but I didn't feel the need to write an article about the pub. Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 14:26, 11 February 2019 (UTC)
No, but only because there was no money in it for you, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =825661135

(literally the incident that kicked off his thread here).

Dumbass.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:06 am

Sheesh.....
As you know, I dropped out last May and was completely incoginto for a few weeks. You know the reason why, because I told you via email, but I'm sure as hell not mentioning it on a public website. Sometimes, shit happens. Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 17:28, 12 February 2019 (UTC)
Said by the guy who literally seems to think Wikipedia is a personal blog, a place to transmit anything he is thinking or doing, whether it is relevant or not.

Naturally, he couldn't keep his gob shut, and two hours later he revealed he was suffering from depression.

He will have said even more somewhere, he can't stop himself. But it hardly needs expansion - I'd be depressed too, if I woke up one day and realised being a Wikipedia Administrator mattered more to me than literally anything else. Especially once I realised I fucking suck at it.

This depression will come back, and keep coming back, largely because the way he sees himself, and Wikipedia, is so at odds with reality. Wikipedia is not the place to be for individuals with such perception issues, but if Wikipedia expended any effort at all in making sure those who should not be there, are kept out, it would be a very different place.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:25 am

CrowsNest wrote:Said by the guy who literally seems to think Wikipedia is a personal blog, a place to transmit anything he is thinking or doing, whether it is relevant or not.

Naturally, he couldn't keep his gob shut, and two hours later he revealed he was suffering from depression.

He will have said even more somewhere, he can't stop himself. But it hardly needs expansion - I'd be depressed too, if I woke up one day and realised being a Wikipedia Administrator mattered more to me than literally anything else. Especially once I realised I fucking suck at it.

This depression will come back, and keep coming back, largely because the way he sees himself, and Wikipedia, is so at odds with reality. Wikipedia is not the place to be for individuals with such perception issues, but if Wikipedia expended any effort at all in making sure those who should not be there, are kept out, it would be a very different place.

I said it before, wikipedia works out on someones brain in the same way as drug and alcohol does. It confuses you, it misleads you brain, and you lose tack. Special for people who have "something", a weak spot like depressions, autisme, a mental disability, problems with there stability is wikipedia both extreem attractive and extreem dangers. It is something what absolute has to be invested by experts because it is a danger for the participants, and it can bring them in (legal) problems.

I am convinced wikipedians need the same care as other addicts and simple can't stop without help because there addiction is stronger than they are. They are trapped, they simple can't leave Hotel California.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:03 pm

If a notable topic was created by Gregory Kohs ten years ago, it still belongs in the encyclopedia. What happens to the editor, and what happens to the article are two different things. Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 18:51, 14 February 2019 (UTC)
Something tells me Ritchie isn't totally across all of what he created and why...... :roll:

Said in a debate about what to do about the creations of undisclosed paid editors. Implies they can detect all such creations whose creator was Kohs. Key term being undisclosed. Rather laughable really, when you think it all through, especially when you cross reference it with stuff like DENY and Giant Snowman's Faboulous Rollback Roadshow, and the pool of tears that filled the Jytdog shaped hole in the encyclopedia.

Ritchie doesn't process. He's a very simple guy, with very simple views. As such, he should have no power or say over anything, but Wikipedia in its wisdom, let's him have it.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:53 am

In true Wikipediot fashion, Ritchie talks utter shite even when what he is saying can be proven to be shite by merely following the links he himself provides......
I tuned out from anything Jimbo said a long time ago, but I have seriously stuck him on mute since he said something really unpleasant to Cullen328 that was completely unwarranted, and which would have resulted in a bollocking if had been pretty much any other user. Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 17:22, 15 February 2019 (UTC)
This is one of the many bollockings Jimmy received....
Jimbo, please don't post aggressive and insulting remarks directed at Cohen328. It's unbecoming in an admin....... Bishonen | talk 11:06, 28 August 2018 (UTC).
At least Jimmy knows who that poisonous bitch is, and everyone knows why she is the last person with any standing to be making such posts (but she does anyway, and snivelling cowards like you don't bat an eyelid, because your supposed distaste at unpleasantness from authority figures is just so much hypocritical horseshit). Jimmy doesn't even know who you are, so he would hardly care if you are tuning him out.

No action was taken other than these snide warnings by people in absolutely no position to give them, and rather hilariously, a bunch of gross personal attacks far worse than the one that they were supposedly offended by. Nobody had the guts to do anything else, whether that was to block Jimmy or seek a more formal admonishment, because to do anything else would mean having to be accountable for it.

None of you pieces of shit, you included Ritchie, ever wants to be accountable for your bullshit. Too much like a real job. Too much like real life. You're all so often offended by what Jimmy does because so often it is borne out of an attempt to hold you scumbags to account. To implement the very standards you claim to have, but never accuse demonstrate.

And as is usual, Ritchie was not exactly in full possession of the facts. Cullen of course eventually realised Jimmy was right, and Jimmy accepted his apology and forgave him......

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... 5811#p5811

Perhaps Ritchie should loop Cullen in as to how the cool kids think Jimmy is a poopie head, so he should get with the program if he wants to be part of the gang?

That is the official record anyway. If he disputes it, well, grow some balls and actually dispute it. This incessant whining, it's pretty pathetic. You sad little fuck.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:43 am

It is so easy to blame Jimmy for the shit Wikipedia is today, it is so cheap. Yes I know, Jimmy is fighting a complete lost rearguard action against article 11 and 13 now, but who misinformed him about the European regulations? That bloody wikipedians did. And who made wikipedia to a tremendous digital dust tin? Jimmy? Jimmy has hardly edited wikipedia. Jimmy is kicked out WMF years ago. No, that nest of guttersnipes, the Wikipedians did.
And I will be the last one to declare Jimmy holy, but Jimmy was not the one who kicked me of his talkpage when I tried to warn him something was terrible wrong in WP-NL with that Romaine guy and his friends. It's easy to make jimmy the complete fall-guy, but not deserved.