Drmies

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Drmies

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:54 pm

Incompetence, or a blatant lie to a supposed colleague?

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =881202848

Drmies claims he wasn't looking for trouble when he said "you sure put me in my place, big guy. Be proud." to The Rambling Man. It seems inconceivable he would not know that would be like a red rag to a bull, nor that he didn't know TRM is under any number of restrictions that such a comment would likely induce him to break.

As Drmies made clear in the immediately proceeding edit (quoted above), even if you accept he didn't go looking for trouble with TRM, he absolutely knew what the consequences would be when he quite willingly, enthusiastically even, took up what he perceived as TRM's offer of a fight.

Still, as seen in this whole thread, it is hardly a surprise that Drmies doesn't appreciate his role as an Administrator is to not knowingly provoke and certainly deescalate conflicts, no matter what perceived or even real provocations you are subject to. The approach he took toward TRM is what any old editor might do, and not a very good one at that.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Mies (Mies is in Holland is both a girls name and a short name for Michel) and a certain deescalating behave in conflicts? That's about the same as the pope who introduced his new fiancé.
No. Our Mies is like I said before a fireman with a petrol hose. Where Mies is and TonyBallioni is a lot of smoke and fire. Or Natuur12 with other combinations like Ymnes, that's about the same. But, in the center of every wiki woodfire is always our own Dutch Mies. In the middle of a ring of fire. Let it burn, burn burn.

My congratulations for the way he has blow up WPnl complete, and I am so thankful to him for that beautiful SanFanBan he has fixed for me. It is really the most briljant trolling I have even seen. And, i keep on saying, a SanFanBan is rearer than a Noble Price, I can't tell how honoured I feel.
I real don't know in what state WPen is, but I am convinced De Kolonel and the good professor did there the same excellent job. But anyway, WPnl is ready for the dumping ground, there is not even a change anyone can fix that anymore and it is complete illegal, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if it is the same matter with the English Wikipedia.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:00 am

The Ombudsman commission exists. A while ago I made a mistake after having run CU, and was properly investigated and chastised. It was, in their judgment, an infraction but one that could and should be forgiven, and it's a mistake I've not repeated. No, I have faith in the existence of the Ombudsman commission and that they take their job seriously. Unless, of course, it was just a pack of dogs that had learned how to type and ask incisive questions... Drmies (talk) 21:46, 6 February 2019 (UTC)

Oh yes, indeed a "mistake" when using CU. ;)

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:54 am

Puts a whole new meaning on all those jokes about how he doesn't know what he's doing with the tool.

Maybe this never even happened. He provided no links, and I bet none of this is publicly recorded. Is he above just making shit like that up just so people think his use of the tool is monitored, or he takes it seriously? I think he is.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:15 am

Another daily activity of Drmies......

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... 8272#p8272

....being a massive part of Wikipedia's political bias problem.

Like much of what he does, the method is the deliberate distortion of policy, backed up by sheer arrogance and threats, pathetically invoking his status as a Wikipedian whose judgement is trusted.

Now that I mention it, does the ever get anything done on Wikipedia without feeling the need to threaten people or otherwise remind them of his status?

Small dick syndrome, surely.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:12 pm

Drmies must be having relationship problems with Bbb23, he's gone back to courting his old beau....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =883299561

Naturally, you will not find Drmies giving the slightest of shits when Malik committed the same offence of not properly addressing other editors with their correct user names, and much worse besides, even though he clearly monitors his every move, as any good Fairy Godmother does.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:19 am

How is this prick still anything on Wikipedia, much less an Administrator and nearly a second term Arbitrator? Here is a cycle that seems to repeat pretty frequently, so you can assume it is not a mistake, but learned and deliberate behaviour.

-Drmies makes a lazy revert, reintroducing a factual error, with an insulting summary

-The other person complains

-He laughs in their face

-He claims to be a woman

-He claims his time is more important than anyone else's

-He thanks Yngvadottir (an actual woman!) for cleaning up his shit

It never ceases to amaze me, how keen Yngvadottir is to be his bitch. I have yet to see what she gets out of it.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:05 am

CrowsNest wrote:He claims to be a woman

And there is not one single hard evidence he/she is not a woman! Because is a not-claimed sock. Of course we can speculate who it is, and it is clear who it is, but we can't prove it.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:30 am

Drmies is a man, specifically an identifiable male who holds all of the following real world roles and responsibilities....

-tenured professor (gained in part through Wikipedia editing)
-Wikipedia Arbitrator (former, but not sadly, disgraced)
-Wikipedia CheckUser
-Wikipedia Administrator
-Wikipedia educator
-husband and father

....all of which carry with them the implicit (and in some cases explicit) expectation of trust, that you know who you are dealing with. That they are not a lying sack of shit who would opportunistically pretend to be a woman on Wikipedia whenever the mood takes him, just because he can, for shits and giggles, or as seems to often be the case, for even less ethical reasons. Feminists, with whom he ridiculously claims common cause, would not be amused, hence why he is careful not to let them see him engaging in these games.

He has either totally forgotten, or just doesn't care, that he has said and done things which have entirely voided any perceived right he might think he has to define himself however he wants on Wikipedia, all under the cloak of the pseudonym Drmies, like it's some kind of game. If he wants that freedom, he has the option to do so, he just had to abandon his Drmies account and register a new identity. As his recent empty threat revealed during his failed Arb re-election bid, he ironically lacks the balls to do that, not even when he claims his family is at risk.

As with most things he does, what Drmies thinks he is allowed to do, and indeed gets away with because Wikipedia governance is such a joke, and what Wikipedians are actually theoretically allowed to do, is miles apart.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:21 am

A few points.

not even when he claims his family is at risk.

I have understood Alexander got similar threats at his home address, and that is a worrying thing. Because not everybody in this world is as civilized as we are to defend themself only with words. He should not be the first and the last one who got in trouble in real life for his behaving on the internet. Many people feel themself safe behind a nick but the problem is you leave always tracks what lead to your real identity. Or a "friend" is willing to help you and doxx you. Or a wikipedia manager like MoiraMoira-NL who did that with my identity. But i got such mails too in the past and just trow them away, so how serious have you to take that kind of mails? Every fool can type such a mail in one minute. And te one who did that with me doxxed in the same mail ;) Trijnstel. Your identity is simple never safe on Wikipedia or you have to watch every edit, use a proxy and tell nobody your real identity. But one mistake and you are lost.
Feminists, with whom he ridiculously claims common cause, would not be amused, hence why he is careful not to let them see him engaging in these games.

He is bullying them wherever he can with his socks, the wikifeminists. He makes them look rediciles at the end after he has "helped" them as a "friend" of woman. Special the Dutch gender lady's are a welcome target of him, because..... uhmmmmm....... well, lets say it in a polite way, they are not the high end of there gender pool, i want to avoid the word pudding heads this time. In Dutch for our Dutch readers.
As with most things he does, what Drmies thinks he is allowed to do, and indeed gets away with because Wikipedia governance is such a joke, and what Wikipedians are actually theoretically allowed to do, is miles apart.

He is allowed to do. WMF has only one goal, in a Any Rand way letting volunteers collecting as much bulk rubbish as they can and let them take the risk by misinforming them. And now even under a CC0 licence trough the back door Wikidata.
Something Mies is very good aware off, so I think his mission is very nobel, trolling WMF and Wikipedia in to the hell. Where they simple belong. Let them burn in hell.