EEng

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: EEng

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:57 am

Ah. Witness the pure motives of a top of the line Wikipediot....
It's not my goal to convince you, but to inoculate onlookers against spread of this "workplace" virus, and I believe I've achieved that. EEng 12:30, 28 December 2018 (UTC)
Who in their right mind willingly volunteers to contribute a project where you would be calling this douche a colleague? In the workplace sense or in any other sense. Nobody in their right mind wants to be associated with this kind of assholery. He does this to someone who merely suggested Wikipedia is a workplace, so you can imagine how much of a Grade-A wanker he is to someone who is doing something that directly impacts him.

The decline of Wikipedia is easy to understand. When Larry Sanger said the inmates took over the asylum, he was meaning people like EEng. He may have even been meaning him specifically. I just tried to check his contributions, and was not surprised to see he has written some code to ensure you cannot do that via the sidebar (I know you still can, that it is only some kind of overlay, but that is hardly the point, and many users won't have a clue about that).

That is of course a violation of any number of policies, as is pretty much everything about his userpace. But you cannot enforce policy on EEng, he is special, he is a Ward of Bishonen. She runs the show, not Jimbo. You can probably chart the decline of Wikipedia from that point, when it ceased to be about building an encyclopedia, and instead became an exercise in stroking the egos of Special Little Freaks like this.

Pretending to have a conversation with someone, when your intention is merely to grandstand for the benefit of the gallery and the other person can essentially go fuck themselves for all you care, that is a violation of Wikipedia policy, indeed of the entire principle of what the site is meant to be. The virus he is against is not the analogy to a workplace, it is the very idea he has to show anyone he doesn't agree with, a basic level of respect. He is a perfect example of who was meant when that now infamous phrase "is not and never was a Wikipedian" was uttered. The toxic scum. The cancer causing foreign body.

You think any single one of these retard Administrators understands that? Much less is prepared to stomp EEng's head into the ground until he gets it? Or course they don't. When he proudly admits to doing toxic shit like this, stuff that exposes his true nature and utter incompatibility with Wikipedia, nobody does anything. And that is only partly because they are shit scared of Bishonen.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:31 am

Definitely seems to think he is a homosexual.....
my boyfriend of 13 years is Brazilian so you can take your xenophobia accusations and stick them up your bunda. EEng 07:57, 19 February 2019 (UTC)
Or ...... he just really likes pretending to be gay whenever someone is complaining about something discriminatory he has said.

Is he perhaps the sort of guy who thinks homosexuals are assumed by everyone to be incapable of being insulting to other groups, and so would use this as a means of defence while operating in plain sight within Wikipedia community? I think so.

Maybe he's a bigot, but maybe his evident jealousy of this group's perceived special status stems from him actually being firmly in the closet. Wouldn't that he hilarious? He is the official Wikipedia court jester, so he's got to do something funny at some point, you would hope.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:44 am

A good measure of the man, and what's wrong with his fans.....
Murder of [redacted for Google]

Hi, can you please have a look over Murder of [redacted]? Thank you in advance. Paul Benjamin Austin (talk) 15:35, 3 February 2019 (UTC)

Took a stab at it. EEng 16:17, 3 February 2019 (UTC)

Stab? --Tryptofish (talk) 22:34, 3 February 2019 (UTC)

In all honestly the unfortunate background meaning did occur to me as I typed, but I was too lazy to backspace. EEng 22:37, 3 February 2019 (UTC)

That's OK. We all appreciate your cutting sense of humor. --Tryptofish (talk) 00:36, 5 February 2019 (UTC
But I suppose there has to be some benefit to wider society of him deliberately making his talk page difficult to access. And of course the decision to make all Wikipedia user pages hidden from Google, because, y'know.

Oh, and if you were wondering, the murder wasn't a stabbing, so there is that. Well, not stabbed that we know of. The fact the body of the victim, a three year old child, wasn't found until nearly a month later, tied and dumped naked in a stream, meant that for obvious reasons, it couldn't be ruled out.

But yeah, that backspace. Tough task.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:17 pm

Oh wow.....
While I appreciate the compliments, I have not the slightest interest in becoming an admin – not that there's a snowball's chance in hell of that actually happening anyway. I feel I can do more good as a member of the loyal opposition. EEng 21:14, 31 January 2019 (UT
For someone whose entire existence on Wikipedia is surrounded by sarcasm, irony, double-speak and other assorted attempts to be humorous, isn't it frankly delicious that he genuinely seems to think Mother Bishonen was genuinely suggesting he nominate himself.

Seriously, he did this. This is where the conversation stopped, his fans evidently stunned that he thought they were being serious, him seemingly believing he had set them straight on a possibly genuine factual query, after the requisite amount of japery as they pretended to entertain it as if it were. A sad day indeed, when your heros reveal they aren't comic geniuses, just sad clowns.

After all, you just fucking know the thing he is fighting for, if he has any identifiable cause at all to ascribe a title so grand as loyal opposition, used only partly in jest of course, it is a Wikipedia where this sad act would be promoted to Administrator with record levels of support, the loyal subjects carrying him over the line on their shoulders, him fearing they might drop him only because their sides are splitting with laughter.

He clearly doesn't get it. Bishonen is the royalty, and he is the loyal opposition only in the sense that Wikipedia's governance system apes a time when the court jester was literally the only person allowed to speak out against the executive power.

The sad clown. Turns out that is a very helpful way to picture this specimen.

Up until the awkward silence, he was being funny of course. Just not in the way he thought, as usual.....
My only criterion for adminship is that the person not be an idiot or an asshole, and if you oppose you have to say why, but you're not allowed to say someone's an idiot or an asshole.
....imagine that, this guy really wants us to believe the reason he doesn't vote in RfAs is because he wouldn't be able to figure out a way to call someone and idiot or an asshole, without actually saying it, or at least not so obviously he wouldn't get blocked. As if.

The sad truth is, he doesn't vote in RfAs because it is, for all its faults, seen by the denizens as perhaps the most serious area of Wikipedia. Clowns, even ones with the protection of Bishonen, are not tolerated. Not even Bishonen dares to clown it up at RfA on a regular basis, lest she lose that veneer of credibility that comes from people assuming she has a higher purpose than simply being Queen.

Another reason he wouldn't vote at RfA, as he explains, is because it would let everyone know in advance, what type of candidate he thinks is an idiot or an asshole, rather than relying on his usual definition, which is of course simply based on how they deal with his precious ego. And if he were to actually vote on candidates based on his personal experiences, well, it would reveal him to no better than any of the other bottom feeding scum. No leader at all.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:50 am

:lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents&diff=prev&oldid=884160381

Naturally, it is the sad lot of the court jester that he has to also suffer public humiliation at the hands of his Queen, as well as entertaining her. Naturally, he had nothing to say about that rebuke. No witty comeback, no appeals to the gallery, no barbed entry in his infamous museum.

Maybe he never even saw it, which would be even funnier. Being laughed at behind his back, would surely destroy a man like him. Either way, he'll still do nothing, except perhaps silently brood and get back to the grindstone for a day or so. He truly knows his place, the sad clown of Wikipedia.

Seems like if he did see it, Ritchie might have suffered for it though, this being a little more barbed than usual fare (the beauty of the {fbdb} being that it can be used to cover genuine attacks)......

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:EEng&diff=prev&oldid=884276473

As ever, it's always the drunken uncle of who ends up bemused by the volatile side effects of all the unspoken sexual tensions between the other members of the dysfunctional family.

I am guessing EEng never even saw the irony of it being Bishonen who suggested he should run for Adminship, as his serious final comment suggests. What better way to show him his place, than to see him theoretically elevated to her equal, while obviously still never ever being her equal. Since it seems obvious this sequence would have played out no differently if he were an Administrator. Of all her coterie, I think she would rather enjoy having her jester be an Administrator.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:22 pm

To be honest I find EEng permanently amusing. :lol:

In my opinion, he has zippty doo-da actual power, but he is tolerated by those who do, and that makes him interesting.

But adminship? Well, it may as well be snow closed before anyone votes. :roll:

Mrspaceowl
Sucks

Post by Mrspaceowl » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:04 am

CrowsNest wrote:The court jester, trying to be serious.....
Wikipedia is a workplace. The conduct of the hypothetical editors described in question 5 is bullying, in my view. The candidate does not seem to have considered this. Hence my question. PaleCloudedWhite (talk) 10:25, 27 December 2018 (UTC)

No, Wikipedia is not a workplace. EEng 12:41, 27 December 2018 (UTC)
He's one of their top of the line models. His missing of the underlying point, was of course deliberate.

It isn't a mystery why so many people choose not to participate in Wikipedia. Some of it is because of the bullying. Far more is just due to a complete disgust normal people have when they realise people like the jester are considered the gold standard. Fuck that shit.

He dwells in their basement because he knows he would get his head kicked in out in the real world.

EEng reminds me of a strange cross between the drill master and private joker in Full Metal Jacket. There is a sense that he has cooped the aggression and mob rule of the Wikiletes, and yet somehow always wishes to be seen as cool and humorous to his victims. It is a classic sign of insecurity and sadly his own behaviour is creating a feedback loop where the more others develop negative opinions of him the more he needs to belittle others and assert his powers. Hopefully in time he will come to understand his issues and grow beyond them, but there is little chance until the community around him come to see themselves as others see them. A process that occurred recently on Stack Overflow, so I do believe change is possible, though likely difficult because of intrenched patterns.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:28 pm

Such a monumental dick...

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =888781622

This is what entertains Wikipedians....... :roll:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:32 am

You have to laugh.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =905705803

ARE YOU HAVING FUN LITTLE JESTER BOY?

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:20 pm

CrowsNest wrote:You have to laugh.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =905705803

ARE YOU HAVING FUN LITTLE JESTER BOY?

Truly epic. :roll: