Julia Reda

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Re: Julia Reda

Post by Dysklyver » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:36 pm

ericbarbour wrote:Few-to-none of them will even look at this website, so I'm not sure if anything will get thru. They are probably telling each other "ignore that shitty forum, it's just a bunch of banned users" etc. Time was when they actually PAID ATTENTION to Wikipedia Review and Wikipediocracy, because valid criticisms were routinely posted. But now they think they "won the critic war" and can blow off everyone not "of the body" or otherwise co-opted by their little "cult". That classic Wiki-Arrogance continues.

The hardcore users do read this site at least occasionally. People sometimes contact me about it.

There are however, only so many people aware of Wiki criticism sites anyway, so Jimbotalk is still the go to place. :lol:

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:04 pm

Dysklyver wrote:There are however, only so many people aware of Wiki criticism sites anyway, so Jimbotalk is still the go to place. :lol:

As if he would do something about Julia Reda. Or anything else. Not to worry, Jimbotalk is now on the watchlists of 3,677 cult members. Post anything and one of their nutless wonders will be happy to revert you within 30 seconds. Ask Kumioko!
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =886136781
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =886136821

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:38 am

O yeh. Jimbo talk is not a safe place for critics,

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =719380593
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Graaf_Statler

But I am of course in a much more comfortable position than Kumioko. Because he has to defending himself as a good marine, and I have to do nothing. I can just sit back and talk a bit about European politics and model railways.
Because in a short time they will smash full throttle to the wall in exacte the way I am warning them for from 2012 on. And in May this year is Frau Reda and her Pirate Party past time because they will not be re-elected.

And that is the reason I am just sitting here as a cat next to a rabbit hole and I am in the luxury situation I don't even have to kill that rabbit, because it has already almost died.
Because it is of course crystal clear that 3,677 cult members and Pirate Party members don't get in no way what they want, and there complete cult is after article11 and 13 is implanted ready for the junkyard, just like I predicted all the time. There is no escape for them, not any.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:47 am

Speaking of Jimbotalk, here occurs a interesting quoestion, what is the power of Jimmy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... te_content

What Powers Does the Queen of England Actually Have? Or our King? Or Jimmy? That is a dammed good quoestion.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:01 am

Graaf Statler wrote:Speaking of Jimbotalk, here occurs a interesting quoestion, what is the power of Jimmy?
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... te_content

Ha ha ha, good find. The essay linked to was written in 2002, for chrissakes. Ancient history.

"Final policy divisions" are NOT up to him anymore, he created a kleptocracy and the winning vote is the most ruthless backstabber and liar. Remember: he tried to purge Commons of "bad content" in 2010 and the "sainted community" responded by forcing him to yield his "Founder's Flag" powers, thus un-foundering him. Go ahead a post a question about this on Jimbotalk or any noticeboard--it will probably be deleted instantly. (Note who finally closed that RFC FOUR YEARS after the discussion ended. Even today it is still a big infected wound.)

If Wales tried to openly pull rank and step on someone's precious little fiefdom again, there would be a revolt. AND IT'S HIS FAULT. Because he set this shitshow up.

Have some low comedy. Also outdated. He still hasn't admitted that he can no longer control or fire arbitrators.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... immy_Wales

And if you ever wanna publicly humiliate JImbo and Kirill Lokshin, here ya go. Tried to sneak this in. Lokshin was forced to resign from Arbcom. (He was later reelected. Turkeys kept in a barn often turn cannibal.)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... evelopment

Remember all this, the next time someone mush-mouths about "Jimbo power".

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:15 am

ericbarbour wrote:If Wales tried to openly pull rank and step on someone's precious little fiefdom again, there would be a revolt. AND IT'S HIS FAULT. Because he set this shitshow up.

Of course! He even takes the full responsibility for this shitstorm in that essay. Jimmy has created this monster of Frankenstein, he was the one. But I am pretty sure there in 2002 jimmy had no idea how the project would be out of control at the end.
It's the classic story of Frankenstein, Faust, as describe in the song Hotel California. You get locked in in something what turned out to be a gift the devil. John R. Brinkley is a very good example of this effect. Of course he knew himself it was all bullshit but the succes trapped him and he could'd go back to the place before.
And good old Godwin is in the house, so lets welcome him. Because the German Volkssturm, the "Home Defense" force thrown together in 1944 is indeed a parallel of what happens now, although nobody get hurt physically nowadays. So I see progress in human behaving.

Crow wrote:The Wikipedians are really having to scrape the bottom of the barrel now to find new Administrators.

Stierlitz wrote:At this point, anybody who works there is either a 'bot or the online equivalent of the German Volkssturm, the "Home Defense" force thrown together in 1944 and smashed to pieces in the final battles of the war. Old men and Hitler Youth kids firing crude anti-tank rockets out of trenches or sniping at Allied soldiers driving past in Jeeps. The only good thing about it is that they can't sink any lower, because MONGO came and went before 331dot.

When I was a kid my mother often told about the decline of the German soldiers. The first years in Amsterdam there where strong young man in the streets of Amsterdam, later middle-aged man, and at they end disabled old men. She told often about two limping old man in a impressing uniform begging for some food in the street she was living in at the end of the war. But there was not any food anymore, it was de hongerwinter, the winter of hunger.

Tomorrow is WikiconNL, the annual conference of WM_NL. And one of the keynote speakers is the political scientist Dimitar Dimitrov, a devoted Pirate Party fan with a an in-depth analysis of the final EU copyright reform text.
And Madam Reda? Yesterday I saw a interview with here in German, and well, madam thanked everybody for the support and did not go herself to the demonstrations. But wished everybody much of luck, and didn't return as a MEP. She was thinking of a new job somewhere in the field of copyright.
Yeh, that the way things happen.

(In German, around 2.15)

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:42 pm

Natuur12 posted this link in De Kroeg in the still ongoing discussion there, and it is worth to read. Here you can read where she stans for without indeed het activistische gezwets waarvan ze zich op de website bedient as Mies put it. Without all the activistic bullshit the wikipedians like so much.
But anyway she is a complete unimportant player in the discussion who has to look for a other job in May when the Pirate Party is complete disapeared. Keep that in mind.

http://copyrightblog.kluweriplaw.com/20 ... le-market/

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:17 pm

It is really a pity it is in German, but I will try to give a summery. On 9.39 Reda explane where it is all about, you must have all the licenses, or be the creator yourself. And because we have no fair use even the smallest part is protected. In general: The complete responsibility for copyright violation will be moved to the platforms, and the expectation is the platkforms will be very, very careful and there is a huge change they only will allowed the work of trusted users.

And that is how it is, it is a decision taken by the EU what represents 500 million European citizens and if you don't like it is the only solution to move to America. And this is a decision what is taken after a proces of years, so it should be very naive to think anything will change anymore.

To the people who are very disappointed, what I understand very well, I want to say don't blame me. Blame the ones who gave you the wrong information as safe your copyright. Because it was not about copyright, in the copyright laws hardly anything change. It is all about who is responsible. Blame the ones who didn't tell you The Pirate Party is a free beer for all party, a few Pirate bay kids. Blame the ones who misinformed you about the position of the European parlement, and who told you to phone, what is experienced as astroturfing.Blame the Romaines and Dimi's for there Pirate Party nonsens they have predicted as the true.Because they are the ones who made the damage, and not me.

The only thing I have done, what I have proofed is to warn you for this from 2009 on. And if that is worth a SanFanBan so let it be.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:58 am

I am follow this lady here twitter for a while, but it is getting clear and clearer to me she doesn't even has a clou about politics in Europe. Not a clou! She is now complete focused on Axel Voss, but Voss is only clarifying the position of his party. And the European part of his party is a part from all kind of coalitions in the different country's, so it is nonsense to attack him constant as she is doing. It is very amateurish and contra-productive.

I'll explain why. Because we have next week in Holland provincial elections (sometimes is Wikipedia useful) and this elections are much more important than the European elections. Why? Because European politics is a pyramide. On top, the Euro parlement and the European commission is just a marketplace for all that consensus what is made on the lower levels. that is the reason the politicians are very experienced and older. (And sometimes drunk, like junker)

WP-EN wrote:Because of this, the provincial elections will be a test for the third Rutte cabinet, which currently has a majority of one seat in the Senate, but is expected to lose that majority.[

And if that happens Rutte has to make even more deals as he is doing already, and Holland is often a swing country in Europe. Why? And why am I often saying Mark Rutte is the cousin of the powerful Merkel? Because oft the small Holland helps Merkel often to get a majority.
And on a market place you must have something to sell, to ofer, what Reda of course not has. Holland is against, but for the rest we simple don't have a clou what kind of deals are made in the backrooms of Brussels in the head offices of the party's, because that is the place where is European politics is made and not by a few screaming Pirate Party kids. The democracy in Europe is very close to the people. We chose our represents, we trust them more or less, and they do the job. And afterwards we say you did a fine job or not.

If you want to reach something in politics in Europe you have to start at the bottom of. First you have to build a base, a strong party, and than your way up can start. (Or not.) Free beer for all party's like the Pirate Party are mayflies, one day wonders without any political influence. You can't just rush in at a European level with nothing in your hands except a few Pirate Party kids how manage to highjack a few Wiki's and start a strange, insane blackmail game. And if you do so you or allowed it you will meet the power of the German Government. In the hard way, the first warning was already in the Frankfurter Allgemeine and Het NRC. This are a shot across there bows, this is the European way to say last warning, the next one is a full hit. I told you before, Europe is a very mystical continent where you have to know exact where are the mines. We all in Europe know don't play around with the Germans.

Varoufakis tried the same, I have posted this satirical video often and it has many, many very true elements. Like every good satire has.
We are the Germans, and don't try to play games with us. Don't stick you middle finger to us. And if you do so, we will learn you a lesson you never forget, and so they did. The poor Greeks are still eating grass.....

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:15 pm

This is just a lie, madam Reda.

https://twitter.com/Senficon/status/1106963516748107783

obwohl selbst @CDU nicht mehr von #Artikel13 überzeugt ist.

It's about this tweet:

https://twitter.com/CDU/status/1107260398951116800

But Herr Alex Voss has explained article 13 was never about a upload filter, the internet firms are free to find there one solutions. So, the conclusion the CDU its nicht mehr von #Artikel13 überzeugt is a false claim. The only one who den Karren in den Dreck gefahren hat here is Frau Reda herself.

Look here, it is only all in German.
https://multimedia.europarl.europa.eu/e ... 67990-V_rv

Three conclusions for our fact checkers:
1) Article13 is not about copyright itself, because that is national matter. The claim safe your copyright was misleading.
2) There is no obligation to filter content in article13. That is the second false claim.
3) This decision is taken according the normal procedure in the EU, in a democratic way and the Pirate Party can't be seen as the represents of the European population because of leak of political support. What they do can be considered as astroturfing, and is called undermining of our democracy. Judge yourself if this claims are justified.