Drmies

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Drmies

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:22 pm

15000+ hits!

Your topic has reached 15000+ hits! Congrads, Mies! Gefeliteerd met deze fantastische prestatie! :mrgreen:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:51 pm

In this discussion is Mies/Natuur12 openly trolling with his Natuur12 account.
Ik heb geen idee hoe dat bevalt. Wel heb ik in een paar gevallen gezien dat zoiets vrij zorgvuldig gaat en uitkomst kan bieden in lastige situaties. Misschien dat Drmies wat meer inzicht kan geven hierover............................. Natuur12 (overleg) 20 feb 2019 16:41 (CET)

Natuur12, wat een interessante conversatie. Dat gaat toch heel anders bij ons. Serieus, halfjaarlijkse evaluaties? Wat een werk!...................................... Drmies (overleg) 20 feb 2019 18:56 (CET)

He is absolute trolling with sockpuppets, but nobody will say anything or correct him. Because Mies is one of the very few editors with abilities, he is high skilled and the rest are...................imbreed puddinheads with a mental defect. It is a complete mental hospital, most of them are living under state protection and from one I am sure in a mental institute. Because he needed permission to edit. I mean the workers in the field, the rest are Wiki managers. They do nothing themself. That workers are obsessed by train lines and highways and that kind of things. But writing a article or any insight, no, they can't and haven't. They need permanent assistend in there daily live. And that is the reason they get a Brussels Chapter and trips to the zoo, because there metal age is between 6 and 8 years old. They need safe spaces, otherwise they get temper tantrums, the lost track.
Moira has left the house, so only psychiatric nurse Mies is left and he can do what he wants, because of TINA. Because if he leave the house it will end up in a huge problem in the clinic, there is no one to take care about the patients anymore.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:55 pm

"for realsies" :shock: :? :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =886792413

What a dick.

That aside, there's all the usual idiotic assumptions about what a new user would know or be able to understand was happening in this encounter with Dr. Dick, especially given his curt and robotic interactions with them.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:38 am

I love how Drmies keeps denying that he ever got paid to edit Intel CEO's article. What, like we're supposed to believe you just because you say it? He previously said Malik Shabazz wasn't a psycho, he could and should be restored as a Wikipedia Administrator, and what do you know, several blocks later it turns out he's such a psycho even Drmies has stopped defending him. He does that a lot, dropping former friends when they become an embarassment. What a guy.

I'm sure I've said it before, but it would actually be better for Drmies if he admitted he got paid for those edits, because that would at least be an understandable motive. Who in their right mind would want to be known as the Wikipedia Administrator who facilitates the whitewashing of Intel articles by approving the paid for version at the behest of an actual disclosed paid editor working on behalf of Intel, then whitewashing it some more, then locking down the article using his Administrator powers in a clear and obvious violation of Wikipedia policy that says Administrators cannot abuse their tools to enforce their own content judgements, then of course using his Administrator powers to block people trying to report him abusing his Administrator powers, all for no reason at all. Except the reason that seems to explain all his Wikipedia activity, that he's a power-crazed douchebag.

I mean, I suppose we could ask Tony Ballioni to look into it, right. :lol: :roll:

This was just one incident. One.

Have a nice day.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:14 pm

I have nothing to do with Wikipedia these days. I refer to it as either the Spastics Society or an online mental hospital. Prior to joining that site, I honestly never knew that adult men could be so completely fucking useless. And I still cringe at the sight of those hopelessly addicted losers on Wikipediocracy.

I remember a comment that amused and puzzled me at the time. I realize now it offers an interesting insight into the mentally disturbed mind of Little Drmies.

CrowsNest started the thread on Wikipedia Review. The Indian archived it. Remember the Indian? He later cloned Auggie's forum.

Drmies turned up on page 2:

http://archive.li/iOiFp

His comment is right at the top. He writes:

For those interested in the Singora situation, a bit more information. This isn't a new user (which anyone should be able to guess; no one enters Wikipedia with built-in grudges and the ability to produce new articles from scratch), but a known person with their own subpage on Long-Term Abuse. Each time they make a new sock, we try to let it go so we can monitor them in a known location. However, as you can see they inevitably fall into their known behavior patterns (revisiting grudges, lashing out) and get blocked. I'd actually prefer the Singora account be unblocked for the aforementioned reasons, but now we have to look for the next sock.

I see now this is mental illness. Drmies is sick. He's lying through his teeth and seems not to care who knows it. It's very disturbing behavior.

The truth is simple. I met a girl on a dating site. She came from a town in Thailand's deep south.

Town was once known as Singora. Tomb of Persian sultan next to back garden. Sultan's cannon next to flagpole in London's Royal Chelsea Hospital.

Then I discovered Wikipedia's Featured Article process. So I signed up and wrote about Singora. What could be easier? Seriously, if you can't write a Featured Article from scratch, what the fuck can you do?

===========

Wikipedians get what they deserve. They're mostly schizophrenics, autistic shitheads, social spastics or worthless freaks. So who better to moderate them than a mentally ill loser like Drmies?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:15 pm

Hey dude.
Anyone wrote:Seriously, if you can't write a Featured Article from scratch, what the fuck can you do?
Nailed it. 8-)

Wikipedians lose their fucking minds when you point out how easy their hobby is for people with the skills that naturally lend themselves to it. Drmies is a great example that even if you have skills in the same ballpark, you can still suck balls at it.

Of course, writing a Featured Article for Wikipedia is meant to be a collaboration (and not in the one person writes it the other spell-checks style that they practice these days). Or so says the theory. Amazing how many of them don't even realise how their shitty hobby is meant to work, or worse, act like they're "Wikipedians" even though they proudly work against its fundamental tenets.

Drmies is not a Wikipedian, in every sense of the way that phrase was originally famously uttered by one of their exasperated inner circle, who was understandably pissed that when Larry Sanger said the lunatic had taken over the asylum, he was totally right.

For those keeping score, the total.number of Wikipedia articles they have managed to get to Featured statues, is still "~0.1%" . In real terms, that is just 5,490 articles. Britannica had 40,000 in their eleventh edition, published over a century ago.

Wikipedia is shit. It is not remotely an an encyclopedia, and likely never will be. People like Drmies are the reason.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:57 pm

Classic Drmies.....
I'll chime in here. This following sentence is in the lead: "Many of his comments and actions have been perceived as racially charged or racist." That type of defamatory sentence doesn't belong in the lead section. It's a vague statement about the subjective perceptions of unnamed people without any sort of citation, context, or rebuttal. It's basically character assassination, as these days calling someone racist is worse than calling someone a murderer. Rreagan007 (talk) 03:12, 26 March 2019 (UTC)

Rreagan007, when he said, about Mexican immigrants, "They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists"--do you think those words were "perceived" as "racially charged", or were they just plain racist? Drmies (talk) 03:16, 26 March 2019 (UTC)

Drmies Since "Mexican" isn't a race, that statement is neither of those things. Rreagan007 (talk) 03:55, 26 March 2019 (UTC)
In an attempt to troll an opponent at Talk:Donald Trump he enters a pointless debate, which was already heading off on a pointless tengent, and tries to argue Wikipedia hasn't gone far enough in casting Trump as a racist. He's entitled to his view, but since Wikipedia is not his blog, and he has zero chance of making such a change stick, what the fuck is he doing randomly interjecting on such a controversial page in this manner in the first place? The payoff in seeing the English professor being reminded of the difference between racism and xenophobia, and the professor tucking fail and running away, just isn't worth it. It might be worth it if people made a record of all those times this douchebag has complained about this talk page being frequented by pointless trolls with their pointless bullshit, putting a heavenly workload on the poor Administrative staff, and thus asking him why he is such a raging hypocrite. But that would be too much like good governance and expecting high standards, for Wikipedia.

Have a nice day. :lol:

sashi
Sucks Critic

Post by sashi » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:09 pm

I still want to know what Drmies did with all those used chips he got from Taiwan. He wants you to pay attention to that planted story in HuffPo, by the way, Crowsnest. You'll need your tin hat I expect. LOTS OF INTEL in that AN thread (§§), fo' sho'..

old song, new words: Sold a pointer to a Poynter, Omidyarlin' 49 ...

p.s. just kidding about the planted story bit. Truth is, I hadn't even read it. :) Now, I have.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:49 pm

I do laugh at how needy he often is. For a guy who claimed he feared for his family's safety, he sure does really try hard to give people a reason to search the internet to figure out what he is referring to during these episodes of whining in-jokery between his wiki-friends. Just more proof he is a manipulative piece of shit, and sees Wikipedia as his personal platform.

Sadly for the Doctor, we're here and only too happy to inform people of what he is and what he does.

As for that story, if he didn't get paid by Intel or their intermediaries, then why did he do what he did? It's a very simple question.

Wikipedia doesn't really care if its Administrators are paid operatives, abusing their position to pick up a few dollars in the side (since none of them will ever be devoting more time to paid editing than to their usual hobby of power tripping). Wikipedia doesn't see it as an even bigger issue for their reputation than if a normal editor was going it. Salvidrim being a case in point. Letting Drmies block those seeking to expose it on Wikipedia, is really no big deal for them, just a normal everyday example of their corruption.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:37 pm

CrowsNest wrote:Drmies is not a Wikipedian

Actually, I think he is.

He has zero initiative, zero drive, zero ambition. And no talent whatsoever. Surely he's the perfect Wikidedian.

Here's a REAL Dutch Professor:

https://www.rsm.nl/people/henk-de-vries/

Check out the guy's publications and recognition.

The gentleman is involved with ISO 9001. So I wrote to him on behalf of a client. I asked if he'd like to do an online interview.

He did NOT accuse me of socking. Nor did he intimate that I was a banned former member.

He didn't take me to ANI for failing to assume good faith. There were no spurious auto blocks, lies, or obvious inferiority issues.

He simply replied to my questions and sent me his latest photo.

To see his feedback, google: Interview Prof. Henk J. de Vries

When you're done, compare Professor Henk de Vries with that pathetic, lying, untalented loser on Wikipedia.