Wikipediocracy is an Annoying Wikipedia Fanboard

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Wikipediocracy is an Annoying Wikipedia Fanboard

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:42 pm

I have never understand what Jake wanted to reach, but anyway the result is Wikipediocrazy is (a now indeed approved) the overflow of the Wikipedia sewers where wikipedians with still the shit in there hair and behind there ears find a save space with two fucking wiki style admins, Tarantino and Jake. It is not even a fanboard, it is a kind of IRC in public of the biggest wiki jerks. They are all just liars and cheaters, Crow. And huge cowards.

I have to say the only one who dear to open his mouth is Timmy, although we don't agree. Timmy had at least the guts to come over here, and the rest not. And to ask questions about that compete corrupt and pure fascist system of SanFanBan's on WP to the candidates. Timmy, I know Crow probably don't agree and mabey you us wikipedia to promote yourself, but at least you are the only person there I resect. The only one! Because you had the guts, and the rest of the literal shit heads not!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:01 pm

The bin diver, with a timely contribution.
I know who BU Rob13 is.
And the reason you aren't saying, is what exactly?

Waiting for a call from the Washington Post?

I know what a Wikipedia critic would do in that situation.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:20 pm

What I am wondering is why Kum is still fighting there with that bunch hypocriets over there.

*I was willing to fight unjust harassment of you (which you claimed there was). I was willing to go to the wall, and if you were blocked unfairly
You are just a tremendous lier, turnedworm, you never will.

*Wikipedia is not on a death spiral, and is in fact stronger than ever.,
MrErnie, fuck yourself with your one liner. You and I know both that is a huge le.

*Boing! said Zebedee: Kumioko, I have no idea if you'll welcome my thoughts, but I'll offer them in good faith anyway (and, obviously, it's up to you whether you consider my thoughts as good faith)..
You, a born troll like you? Good faith? Fuck yourself or each other, you are just a huge troll like the rest with your good faith. Put it on a place here the sun is never shining, that good faith of you just where it belongs.

I Really don't know what Kum is doing there and why he wants to return. Really not. Leave those wikiidiots in there one misery, Kum and don't let them get any power over you.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:40 pm

Ha :lol: , Ha :lol: ,HA :lol: !
Boing! said Zebedee wrote:Anyway, that's my take on it as someone who was observing at the time - obviously feel free to damn it as the ramblings of the corrupt cabal as you usually do.

What a corrupt fuck is this guy! Who should gives a tiny rat's ass for this Utter Fucking Bullshit?

Of course it is the ramblings of the corrupt cabal, Boing, what else could it be, you poor lier. You are just as stupide as these guys!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:50 am

Well, with Lir in the house and Vigilant back home I think Silicon Valley has waked up. And start to understand what a tremendous damage Jimmy's trollopedia has caused, because many Silicon products are based on the now total worthless wiki bullshit.

Sorry guy's, I tried to warn in 2012 when I found it was a legal bullshit house of cards, but in the first place I couldn't write English, and in the second place I was trolled out and mute all the time. Romaine could scream much louder.
But that SanFanBan still makes me very pride! No education, no impressing career, no academic title, nothing, but I got it! All the info I have grabbled from the internet.

Rarer than a professor title or the Noble Price!
I have beaten my dad, a real professor English. Hurray!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:49 am

The_Devil's_Advocate@WR" wrote:Probably the most damning aspect whenever my stories come up is how long it takes Wikipediocracy and Wikipedia to even notice. This was at the top of Drudge, the no. 1 spot on Breitbart, is at the top of the Donald, and is being very widely shared on conservative social media right now. Huffington Post got noticed pretty quickly. It is my most widely shared article at this point I believe and yet there is nothing on either WP or WO about it. Very few of them, perhaps no one at WO, are tapped into these circles so this stuff completely slips by them. Who knows when they'll notice.
I guess it could easily be that just have not seen it, but it's also worth noting that even if they had, just as Wikipedia happily practises WP:DENY as a reaction to criticism, so does their fansite Wikipediocracy.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:54 am

Jake wrote:Besides, even if [Everipedia] are toast, grave-dancing isn't nice. I mean, if you can do it in a really funny way then go ahead, but unless there's genuine comedy value I just think it makes us look bad.
I'm confused. :|

Which part of their mission covers grave-dancing over the demise of Wikipedia alternatives at all, comedically or otherwise?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:25 am

In the first place I want to welcome there new crazy member Bart Verstieck, a Belgium WP-NL user.
Through the Wikipediocrazy messenger I got the question from him if I am using drugs, and I will answer that question here.

No Bart, the last 40 years I didn't smoke, I didn't use any drugs, and are drinking from time to time on a not regulair base a glas of beer or wine. But only one glas.
I strange question for the Dutch chapter guys who use to drink a lot if I may believe EdodeRoo. Ze hadden immers stevig aan het bier gezeten op hun laaste meeting, dit he write Edo that, Bart?
I have asked Zoloft to block you Bart, because yes, Wikipediocrazy is the American chapter hang out, but I doubt if they want this kind of guests in there house. Although, they have already Ming a others of this type of users in. But it was not for your appearance on WO, but for sending me a message trough the WO server after I told you I would blok you on my mail after a long series serie of a kind of phishing mails where you are playing in you are on my side. Most times with the most stupide "traps" in it.

And EP? According to his social media the guy has brain cancer and in the second place I think Arthur is right, running out of money. We have seen it with Jimmy's wiki tribune, investors are not interested in this kind of pirate way data mining projects anymore, because that is what it is. To risky, Alex Voss has warned. A fine you can pay, your company can end up in bankruptcy, but a European court.......
But, and that is what I forgot to mention, we have also the reclassering. They help you to find the waty back in the society after you have left the prison.
And no Doc James, Alex Voss is not a lobbying "politician" like Jullia Reda, the half sister Romaine=>wikimediaaaaa, but a highly respected politician and a lawyer out of the party of mama Angela Merkel, the most powerful politician of the EU. So you are once again warned. Our state hotels are well equipped and we love foreign guests. As long the don't pie or poop in our streets because in that case our lovely state hotels are always stand by. Take notice of that. Ironic Jimmy and Frans Timmerman got in 2015 together a honorary degree in 2015 by the way.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:04 am

Something very weird. I am sure my messages on WO where off after I was mute. I couldn't send messages, and I couldn't see the old ones. All of a sudden I got that crazy Versieck PM, and all my messages are back. Weird, very weird. The Bart Versieck who has noting to do with wikimedia is able all of a sudden to send me a meesage. Legal wikipedia Bart. Fuck off, Bart again. Fuck yourself, you are just one of the many wikimedia trolls. And do you really believe I trusted you one second? Forget it Bart, I understood from the first moment on you are just a troll, one of the many trolls. Kut toch op Bart, wat sta je toch weer een onzin neer te kalken op WO. Gewoon ziek. En wat ben jij stom zeg!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:20 am

Is toch wel heel opmerkelijk he Bart? Tijden al kan ik geen PM's meer zien of schrijven op WO, en plotseling weer wel na jouw bericht..... Vreemd he? Gek he? Welterusten Bart, en niet te veel van Pedia dromen, is niet goed voor je.