Let's take a few steps forward in Lomax v. WMF

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Let's take a few steps forward in Lomax v. WMF

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:56 pm

I called down the the thunder because You are predicting legal bullshit? come on! take a cold beer, Vig.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:00 pm

Realy, I have now idea what you are writing or are talking about, Vig. Are you all right?

The Merkey of Maastricht :?:
The Ottava Rima of Rotterdam :?:
The Fae of Franeker :?:
The Abd of Arnhem :?:

Is this De donder :?: :?: :?: :?:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:10 pm

Shall I tell you something Vig? You don't have three firms under your belly. You are just a autistic guy with a computer and a lot of Wiki-bot shit. You have not any idea about this matter, you was never a expert in courtrooms. Just like Bart is not a expert, or that Dutch legal famous ICT lawyer. it is bot's bot's corrupt bots and a lot of shit. Lomax will crash you know, and that is the true.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:22 pm

Ik kom eraan en de hel komt met mij mee, jij vuile achterlijk.

Am I right yes or no, Vig? (Holland is a bit far, isn't it?) Are you lying yes our no? You are not what you claim to be all the time, and I don't like that style my friend! I don't lie, and I expect from you the same! A scandal you name my family members who have nothing to do with this matter! My brother doesn't even know where I Iive, idiot!

And this are the people WMF allowed to be the direction? Sue them, Lomax. Just sue them. Shame on you WMF, shame on you!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:59 pm

@Vig, What you right/google translate is hardly to understand for me because it is complete broken Dutch.

This is correct by the way.

Je hebt je persoonlijke gegevens niet goed verborgen gehouden.

When I came in to Wikipedia I didn't know what it was, I didn't expect some crazy experiment of a few total flipped computer programmers. Later I made a account Sir/Graaf Statler, but Madam/trolbot MoiraMoiria (NL) has doxxed me in a troll party.

Why? Because bot's can't see that MyHermitage was very poor, and that page made your bots corrupt, Vig. This is absolute not my mistake, You blame me for something what is not my mistake. Not nice of you. It was very impolite what you did.

Better to write English, because I don't understand what is written. It's very shitty Dutch.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:08 pm

It is realy broken Dutch. I can only guess what he has written. It is a ad random collection of Dutch wordt with a extreme poor grammar. Fuck of with your shit, Vig, you are just a huge lier and troll. Fuck off with your shitty google translate.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:33 pm

And really, you have my word, I am not a computer person and a public person. I am a handicraftsman, Vig. I don't like social media. I have nothing, nothing to do with that My hermitage page, I had no idea it existed. Moira NL doxxed me, and now YOU are blaming me that I did something wrong and putter the thunder over me, and should be crazy. And start to dox my family, what is a shame!

Can you understand I have about the same opinion about you Vig? Knettergek, knettergestoord? Stapelmesjoche? Totaal geschift? Total crazy? To blame me from all kind of thing I didn't do and declare me crazy? YOU was telling legal bull shit, not I. Far from.

But there is progress. Because you start to believeI am am really Martin, so we are on the right track.