@Vigilant

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

@Vigilant

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:08 pm

When that letter came from the Dutch chapter of there lawyer, must be for sure the decisions of one of your fucking legal bots been what was operated by some autistic idiot, must be because it was the perfect legal suicide, my lawyer almost fell off his chair, I had first the idea to summons the chapter for slander and defamation, what it was of course. But at that moment i remembered the words of my mother, never beat disabled.

Anyway, I don't know if that is also valuable for mental disabled people, but better safe than sorry, so I didn't do that. And Arthur for sure understand why Ausma and me, he as a stated lawyer where the terror of courtrooms. Once I am almost attack in the Vigilant style by a high civil servant, the man freaked total out, shouted he should go to the police, his lawyer has pulled him away from me. Never break a winning team, I look forward after all these years to be again in a courtroom with my lawyer, but the choice is up to WMF.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: @Vigilant

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:35 pm

My friends.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... Foundation?

Wiki rules and blocks have no value outside wikipedia! And you are personal responsible for every action, bad or not, against the law, not according to the wiki rules. The (local) laws and regulations are leading, not wiki rules in a court room. And I don't know about America, but in Europe the judge can order to make a IP public to the court. Wikipedia and WMF doesn't give you any protection. For years and years I am warning for this danger, with as result a bad SanFanBan.
Because you can spell on it that bad My Hermitage page filled up with mistakes what lead to that SanFanBan is made by some foolish wikipedia troll to get me blocked!
And what was the reasons for my SanFanBan? A few edits on WP-NL and WQ-NL and the name of my brother and my girl. And for the rest nothing! Nothing! Idiots!

WMF is rushing strait in the legal ravine. Because, they don't understand Abd can use other bad SanFanBan's too, it is not only about his SanFanBan, but they are too stupide and autistic to understand that connection, and there fucking legal troll bots too. He can win with my bad SanFanban very easy. And if they sue him with a countersue I can very easy sue them in Europe. And if I do so they have a reasonable change to end up in a European prison. Because here it is a crime. They are lost.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:28 pm

Dysklyver wrote:
So that descended into a flame war pretty quick, considering the participants weren't even on the same website. :blink:

Vigilant wrote:
I get pretty tired of mouthy shitheels like Martin.

And I am a bit tired of shitty snotty boys who doesn't want to admit when they are wrong and try to blame ME for crazy bots what has doxxed me and went corrupt because of some shitty MyGenealogy page. And even start to declare me crazy for there blunders. And that is where I am tired of, Vig.
Just as I am tired of a shitty America foundation what try to govern by shitstorm to borrow a few words from Alex Voss here.
But I promise you Vig, for shitheads who think they can get on in this way our state hotels are always at there service. Plenty of room in our states hotels, what a lovely place. No shitstroms anymore, understood? No pirate children in the streets of Europe anymore. Understand? Poetlister is right about Europe.

As someone who has been involved with preparing and implementing EU regulations, I can tell you that the Byzantine complexities are mind-boggling.

The Byzantine complexities are indeed mind-boggling, and the Byzantine Empire is a very good comparing. You are not in your American state here, remember that, Vig!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:45 am

I've spent the afternoon digging.
I have pretty much a full dossier on Martin and Theodora.

You are just a big, fat lier because you did hardly find anything of me and that has a reason. Because about us simple doesn't exist anything. You have found: a few pictures from cats and me with a professional camera, some pictures about ice skating, about me nothing. You are just a bluffing fool who want to be seen as a interesting person.. Because only a fool can spent a lot of time on me. Just a tremendous fool as your friend beeb, is he already able to tie his shoelaces himself? Or does his mammy still helps him? And why did you put that strange Youtube link there? Why? Because you are a fool!

Wikipedia is a magnet for this kind of kids. They lie, they bluf, they are stupide and most times autistic, But they are good actors, and that makes them so dangers. I have a pretty full dossier.
But he can't have anything! Do you want to know who has removed my search results from Google? Because many people know my name here, and they found nothing, but you did? interesting. The Dutch authorities has removed those results. But it sounds interesting, look what I have found. Well, nothing.
You can not find anything, about me, that is impossible. What show us again here in Europe what a tremendous lier you are. And because of that reason only that bad page existed., And the bots picked just that only page out because they keep on digging and digging. And the only thing they could find was that corrupt page, took it for real, and made your shitty bots corrupt in the way. And that is the true, mister huge lier. Not true? Show me your cards!

Goodnight my friend, and sweet dreams tonight, Its late in that strange and mysteries Europe, maybe they can put you as the biggest lier on this earth on those festivals, fool.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:26 am

O, one more thing. Although I didn't see my brother not in 30 years we have in no way a conflict. I like to stipulate this, because otherwise maybe appears a picture I have problems with many people IRL what is what is simple not true. Sometimes we phone, I have his mobile number but that is all. Once in a while we talk a bit and that is fine and with my other brother it is the same. We all lived aboard, far away from each other, that is all.

BUT. This are private matters. Nobody's business. A crazy wiki idiot does't have to dig in my private life and to publish all kind of nonsense because there is of course a good reason the authorities have removed everything. This idiot can bring me in danger! Just like the idiot MoiraMoira trollbot. And data collection is forbidden too.
They both broke the Dutch law and committed a crime, Vig. Insulting, again a crime. You even published the first name of my brother and my partner. And you bring yourself at a legal risk, this is not a game.

It is not strange these people tried to "inform" Kum his employer without any reason, this is the legal proof. Wikipedians dig without any reason in people there personal live, and publish there private data. A violence of the European regulation by the way, a serious matter. And who it is? God will know. Probably some autistic guy somewhere in America, good with computers. Just like Bart is a autistic very friendly person. But Wikipedia make them with all that bots and tolls extreem dangerous. They put all kind of data in there systems and make in this way the wiki bots total corrupt. WMF doesn't have to give the reason for all that SanFanBans, we have it already. Crazy bots.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:26 am

By the way, Vig, if you have found what you claimed to have found and have collected is it by our state protected data.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:32 pm

Hear hear. Mister autistic big mouth with a bot to play. Always better thim to sweep the street isn't it Vig?

Vigilant is utter garbage.
The National Enquirer is more likely to be found truthful.

Wel, no you say it even yourself. Vig. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:12 pm

Niemand geeft er iets om wat Nederland denkt.
Uw regels zijn niet van toepassing in de VS.

And now you make a mistake, Vig, a mistake what is often made.

https://wetten.overheid.nl/BWBV0004048/2010-02-01

You like Google translate isn't it?

Tot uitlevering kunnen leiden, feiten die krachtens de wetten van de verzoekende en de aangezochte staat strafbaar zijn gesteld met een vrijheidsstraf met een maximum van meer dan een jaar of met een strengere straf. Tot uitlevering kunnen eveneens leiden, poging of samenspanning tot, dan wel deelneming aan het plegen van een strafbaar feit dat tot uitlevering kan leiden. Indien het verzoek strekt tot de tenuitvoerlegging van vonnis waarbij een persoon die veroordeeld is voor een feit dat tot uitlevering kan leiden, dient het gedeelte van de vrijheidsstraf dat nog niet is ondergaan, ten minste vier maanden te bedragen.

You are in now immune in the states. If you have really inside a computer of the Dutch state, what I of course don't know although it seems me the only place where you can find this info, and they find that out, there are two nice American police officers at your door, and on the airport wait two dutch police officers for you to bring you to your new home. and this is not a joke.

So for you I really hope it was a littlest Wiki bluf of a person with the mind of a boy of six years old, because if you really, really should have hacked a computer of the Dutch state, well a state holiday of at least 10 years, 15 seems to me reasonable. And you should not be the first one, no, because a Dutch hacker was not long ago sender a state holiday to America,,,,

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:14 pm

Niemand geeft er iets om wat Nederland denkt.
Uw regels zijn niet van toepassing in de VS.

And now you make a mistake, Vig, a mistake what is often made.

https://wetten.overheid.nl/BWBV0004048/2010-02-01

You like Google translate isn't it?

Tot uitlevering kunnen leiden, feiten die krachtens de wetten van de verzoekende en de aangezochte staat strafbaar zijn gesteld met een vrijheidsstraf met een maximum van meer dan een jaar of met een strengere straf. Tot uitlevering kunnen eveneens leiden, poging of samenspanning tot, dan wel deelneming aan het plegen van een strafbaar feit dat tot uitlevering kan leiden. Indien het verzoek strekt tot de tenuitvoerlegging van vonnis waarbij een persoon die veroordeeld is voor een feit dat tot uitlevering kan leiden, dient het gedeelte van de vrijheidsstraf dat nog niet is ondergaan, ten minste vier maanden te bedragen.

You are in not immune in the States. The hand of the Dutch state reach deep in America and visa versa. If you really have been inside a computer of the Dutch state, what I of course don't know although it seems me the only place where you can find this info, and they find that out, then there are two nice American police officers knocking at your door, and on the airport wait two dutch police officers for you to bring you to your new home. and this is not a joke.

So for you I really hope it was a littlest Wiki bluf of a person with the mind of a boy of six years old, because if you really, really should have hacked a computer of the Dutch state, well a state holiday of at least 10 years, 15 seems to me reasonable. And read it yourself, a free trip to Holland is waiting for you in that case. What I don't believe by the way, you are just some stupid fucking wiki troll who act as a child six years old. It seems to me those computers are too good protected.

But you should not be the first one, no. Because a Dutch hacker was not long ago send for a state holiday to America for years and years. Was in our newspapers even.

Look, for stealing a bicycle or a pee in the streets nobody will take you to Holland, but for hacking.... For sure! By the way, what is the translation of Google translate too Dutch bad. It is horrible.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:36 pm

Joker. The EU a inferior State.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, Google translate has really a problem. :mrgreen:

It is European regulation wiki-fool!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: