What had Graaf Statler written on Jimbo Wales his talk page?

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

What had Graaf Statler written on Jimbo Wales his talk page?

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 02, 2019 8:31 pm

What had I written. Because the coward Vigilant not only avoid any responsibility by not answering the question if and what he had to do with the Statler SanFanBan I will tell you what I wrote. Because he publish only the last fragment what is really cheap! How can anyone sink so low.

complain
Mister Jimbo, they called me a Troll on Dutch wikipedia. They blocked me twice, indefinitely , ok, the first time they were right because I had over 15 sockpuppets, and the other blocks were only a for shorter time. A TROLL ,THEY CALLED ME! DO YO HERE ME? A TROLL!!! What kind of organisation is this? They also blocked me on Wikimedia_Be because I called someone a Monkey. Only once. And on Dutch Wikimedia because I asked a few questions. YOU ARE A TROLL!!!! Graaf Statler (talk) 09:59, 26 November 2015 (UTC)

This was what i wrote at the end.

And for the rest I wrote in a very polite on mister Wales his talkpage the Dutch Wikipedia and Wikimedia had complete failed. After I was blocked bij Natuur12 because my work was not copyright.
Ymnes had asked for that block and a global ban as we all know because I had only asked Josq, coordinator copyright infringement to have a closer look at his work and of some other users. What costed me instantly a block of 3 mouths. But that was not enough, it had to be changed in a Global Ban. We all know the horny blink of Trijnstel to Ymnens. Complete corrupt! That was all, I wanted to tell mister Wales there was something wrong with copyright on WP-NL. And yes, at the end I got angry and wrote this last quote because mister Wales and the others didn't take me serieus.

And if Vig indeed had under his belt what he claimed he has a while ago he should publish my whole posting and not only a fragment, and tell in public what his role was in the Statler SanFanBan affaire. That should be having balls under his belt!
And not cowedly posting private not relevant info. Because I was declared 100% mental healty and he only tries to hurt me. Because his "diagnoses" and "analyses" are complete worthless just like he is himself. A professional opinion is the only thing what counts and not the analyses from some half crazy nitwit.