The truth follows Occam's Razor

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

The truth follows Occam's Razor

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat May 18, 2019 6:49 pm

OK, Occams Razor.

Vig wrote:I eagerly await being served as a witness in this case.

The true is probably the judge will chop WMF into pieces, special a European judge. And your crayy and insane defence will not bring you further my friend.
Face the fact. two older man who did noting wrong and a crazy shouting computer freak acting like a complete idiot. What impression would that make to a court you think?
Do you really, really think both a American and a European court would listen to the crap you are predicting the last weeks? A overstressed idiot who is trying to convince the world with confidential medical info what proves someone is mental healthy to convince everyone he is crazy?

In Europe you should only hear "click" "click" of the handcuffs of the court police if you act in this way and after a psychiatric exam you would brought to trail. And put in jail. Or just put in a institute without further discussion. Maybe a strange country Holland, but that would happen.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: The truth follows Occam's Razor

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat May 18, 2019 10:10 pm

How would that work with Martin??

Does the court provide Dutch sped to proper English translators?
If so, I pity them this fate.

Very disapointed for you, we have no cross-examination and the judge would probably let you arrest for spreading private information, medical secret in public on the internet.
No, we have a other system. The judge ask the questions and should roast you. Not the lawyers in general ask the questions. Sorry Vig, better not to appear in a Dutch court for you. And judges speak fluently English and the lawyers too so no problem. But probably you should end up in a Dutch police cel.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat May 18, 2019 10:36 pm

This is by the way no joke, seen the strict privacy laws in Europe, Holland if you should appear in a Dutch court with this story you should be instantly arrested.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat May 18, 2019 10:48 pm

You are a complete idiot, Vig.
Do you real think IF the American court should have a few questions for me, if, if, if, do you hear me, the lawyer of WMF should use your mental backward arguments? Joker! That is a professional, not some foolish computer freak. California has privacy laws too, he is not a fool how is trying without any reason to overule the conclusion of a professional doctor what is spread by a fool on the internet! That is medical secret, that is holy.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun May 19, 2019 10:46 am

Poetlister wrote:They'd insist he speaks in Dutch - assuming he can talk coherently in Dutch - and have a translator.

If, if, and if and in general: What I have understand is it indeed normal you are examined in your native language and most times by a local lawyer or local court according to the local rules. In this case, if, if, if, it should be logical Jones Day should work something out with my lawyer, also about the costs because of course I don't have to pay and make a suggestion to the judge. Because they have a European office in Germany. But the court decide.

But this is all a crystal boll and only about the technical side, but yes a American court has the possibility to hear a witness in a other country if they think it is useful for a law case.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun May 19, 2019 11:23 am

To be clear:

*I myself have no plans at the moment to start any law cause against anyone, including Edo.
*I feel no need to wittiness in the Lomax law case, but if the judge has any quoestion for me I am always willing to answer but I myself believe there is no need for, it is Lomax his law case and not mine. So it is all hypothetical.
*I was and am only for myself looking for answers to my questions what happend and have and had not any attention to blow or to harm WMF or Wikipedia. For that reason I will never talk direct to press, etc, and write only on places in public so anyone can read what I write. And I think I have found most of the answers. This is and was the only reason I was on critical fora. And to explane things what was made me impossible on Wikipedia.

*If it should be necessary to take any measures I will leave that complete to the Dutch and European authority's. No one has to fear for any action from my site at the moment including WMF. I am just interested in the Lomax case for myself because I am Global Banned too, otherwise I had not paid any attention on it.
*From the moment on I am SanFanBanned I have not entered the WMF structure as asked and ordered by WMF. Because they have any right to order me not to do so, the only question for now is had WMF the right to put Abd his name and the name of others on that list and i think the best we all can do is to wait till the judge has given that answer. And let we all stop with all kind of flame wars and speculations because it is complete useless and a waisting of our time.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun May 19, 2019 11:43 am

and i think the best we all can do is to wait till the judge has given that answer. And let we all stop with all kind of flame wars and speculations because it is complete useless and a waisting of our time.

And you too Vig, just stop because it's complete clear where the inability is, and to be more exacte it is in your head because of your clearly autism. Leave it from now on to the judge.