Drmies

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Drmies

Post by CrowsNest » Fri May 03, 2019 8:49 pm

I'm amused at the thought that pretty soon, Drmies' pretend Wikipedia feminist act is going to come into conflict with his real Wikipedia personality. Follow him for any length of time, and you will see now aggressively he rips out any information from a Wikipedia biography, especially if it speaks to achievements and accomplishments, if it is not backed by an independent secondary source. Relying on primary or non-independent sources to pad out biographies has of course become the standard technique of the feminists like Jess Wade for addressing the systemic bias of woman not getting enough recognition to be considered Wikipedia notable or write anything bigger than a stub about them. It will also be fun to see how they react to the sight of Drmies, an ugly ass lump of a man, telling them to take that shit to Facebook where it belongs, as he is prone to do. Respect his Authorisation.

He's done it for years, and "woman in science" and Wikipedia Arbitrator Opabina Regalis, one of Drmies' many wiki-girlfriends, has of course never said a damn word about it, so it must be OK with the Wikipedia women who have the rare distinction of being accepted as trusted and competent by the masses.

Gonna be one hell of a fight (assuming he doesn't take his fake feminist act to the next level and abandon his real persona entirely), far eclipsing the week long war he sparked when he chose to stick his nose in and defend, while not really defending, BrownHairedGirl.....

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... 9351#p9351

....someone who he had apparently forgot he has insulted and demeaned quite a few times over the issue of joke categories, and probably more things besides. Either she forgot too, or she is just very forgiving.

Maybe to avoid this catastrophe of identity he will become quite the schizophrenic (and not in the way he likes to sometimes be called Mrs). Maybe there will be two personalities in play, the Drmies that manifests when he thinks he's dealing with a male editor, and the one that takes over when he thinks he's dealing with a woman like Wade, in WadesWorld, where the norms and practices of Wikipedia are quite different. He's going to have a fit when he realises Wade thinks Wikipedia has a biography on every (male) professor at MIT.

Sucks to be you Drmies. Don't have an aneurysm, there's a good chap.

HAVE A NICE DAY. 8-) :lol: :lol:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri May 03, 2019 10:49 pm

Signora wrote: He's lying through his teeth and seems not to care who knows

Ah, Mies his Wikipedia feminist act. I have never seen a more genius troll than Mies in his Natuur12 act except De Kolonel.
Mies is able and to be adored, special by the gender lady's and to destroy a complete wiki. Complete. I have never seen such a toxic users and indeed he lies and don't care. But Singora wrote something else:

Wikipedians get what they deserve. They're mostly schizophrenics, autistic shitheads, social spastics or worthless freaks. So who better to moderate them than a mentally ill loser like Drmies?

Exacte. Exacte. Wikipedia get the users and the sysops what it deserves. But I am absolute not convinced Mies is mental ill. Mies consider this mental digital clinic as lost, just like I do. Because indeed, it is a bunch of losers, pathetic liars, shitheads and mental ills without any resect for others, laws and regulation and without any civilisation. But Mies and De Kolonel have make other choices than I did. I simple left, and they troll themself into heaven, what I never did.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Tue May 07, 2019 1:58 am

Graaf Statler wrote:
Signora wrote: Wikipedians get what they deserve. They're mostly schizophrenics, autistic shitheads, social spastics or worthless freaks. So who better to moderate them than a mentally ill loser like Drmies?

Exacte. Exacte. Wikipedia get the users and the sysops what it deserves. But I am absolute not convinced Mies is mental ill. Mies consider this mental digital clinic as lost, just like I do. Because indeed, it is a bunch of losers, pathetic liars, shitheads and mental ills ....

To understand why the likes of you and I will never fit into Wikipedia, you need to reflect on how seriously these Wiki Lunatics take that scummy website. Here's something I've just comes across.

There's a mod on Wikipedia called Bishonen. Apparently she's a real bitch.

A while ago she blocked a Schizo Mod called Coffee for 48 hours. Yes, 48 hours. Coffee was extremely worried about the "damage" done to his block log. He was so worried, in fact, that he announced to the world he was going to kill himself. And no, I'm not joking. A few weeks prior to this Coffee really had attempted suicide. Photos on the net showed his apartment sprayed with blood. His bathroom walls were red from top to bottom. It was blood.

Back in 2009 Bishonen herself was blocked .... by none other than Jimmy Wales. Here's a discussion of the block:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Bishonen/block_discussion

I've checked things and can reveal this discussion is almost 7000 words long. Bishonen is deeply upset about the block. She writes:

What the block actually did achieve ... was to assure that my previously clean five years of block log will carry a smear forever more

So how long was the block? Here are some options:

1. Six months
2. Two months
3. One month
4. Two weeks
5. One week
6. THREE HOURS

It's an easy quiz, isn't it. Just remember that Wikipedians are mentally ill and you'll guess the correct answer. Here's the proof:

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ALog&type=block&user=Jimbo+Wales&page=User%3ABishonen&year=&month=-1&tagfilter=

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri May 17, 2019 12:22 am

Just your casual everyday disruption of Wikipedia to make a point......

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?diff=897279282

Drmies is just a giant baby really. Wikipedia is his play room.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue May 21, 2019 7:58 pm

If Professor Drmies told you an article was biased, you'd totally believe him, right....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Albert_Kesselring

I mean, he presents his case so well, very calm, very dispassionate, very careful, very open minded.

Jesus. How does this guy even have an academic position? Don't they screen for people who so obviously lack the very basic qualities required?

You want to scream at dead war criminals, go write a blog, you useless sack of shit. People be trying to write an encyclopedia there, FFS.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Wed May 22, 2019 5:53 am

CrowsNest wrote:Jesus. How does this guy even have an academic position?

The answer is really quite simple. Out of the USA's 50 states, Alabama ranks bottom for education:

https://whnt.com/2019/05/15/alabama-second-to-last-in-us-news-ranking-of-best-and-worst-states/

Here are two easy questions:

1. If you are a foreign teacher -- AND A WINNER -- would you consider a teaching position in Alabama?

2. If you are a foreign teacher -- AND A FUCKING LOSER -- would you consider a teaching position in Alabama?

As is well known, Drmies has no initiative, do drive and no ambition. And he has no talent whatsoever.

So inevitably he ended up in Alabama. Let's be honest, what other state would employ him?

In life, talented people will almost always work their way up to the top of the ladder. But the shit will usually never get past the first rung.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu May 23, 2019 7:02 pm

Anyone wrote:Out of the USA's 50 states, Alabama ranks bottom for education
:lol:

Awesome.

The dude jokes about getting paid to edit. The dude needs to realise how many people will genuinely think he needs to supplement his income. And notice he has never denied taking money to edit.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Tue May 28, 2019 2:46 am

Just did a quick tour of the Mental Hospital and it seems our favorite patient, Cassianto, has been re-admitted. He appears to be in fine form, too.

A while ago on the now-defunct WR forum I described an odd incident in which Cassianto was livid, fuming, and about to explode. It turned out that all of this was because someone had "thanked" him for one of his edits. But Cassianto didn't interpret this humble "thank you" as a gesture of goodwill. On the contrary, he considered it sarcastic and an act of aggression. And he was out for revenge!

A few days ago the patient did something even more bizarre. It concerned an article he'd written about Dan Leno.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Leno

A guy called The Duke added an infobox to the article, and soon after a German woman called Gerda thanked him for it.

But unbeknown to Gerda, Cassianto was stalking her "thank log". And when he noticed she'd thanked The Duke for the infobox, he headed over to Gerda's talk page and chided her for Abuse of thanks button.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =898445941

It's at times like this that you figure you really have seen everything.

PS. I wonder how many people even know this "thank log" exists. As Gerda says, "I have never ever checked who thanks whom for what".

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri May 31, 2019 10:24 am

The "dog and rapper" vandal is apparently the most serious threat to the good order of Wikipedia currently, causing routine /32 IP block ranges (the largest allowed, so big it is referred to as an ISP level block).

So, is referring to it as the "woof, rap block" going to make things better or worse?

It's obvious why Drmies does it, a pathetic attempt to salvage some power from a situation of complete powerlessness. Nothing else they're doing seemingly works, so why not blow raspberries at them? Classic #RESIST mindset bullshit.

It is less obvious why Wikipedian Administrators with more sense, don't shut that shit down hard, foor the good of Wikipedia. They aren't all as stupid as Drmies. Or maybe they are, and he's just Mayor of Clown Town.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:58 am

blah blah.......I don't feel particularly interested in figuring out what's supposed to be wrong with [Malik Shabbaz'] editing......blah blah
No shit Sherlock.

Don't you worry your pretty little head. The other editors have got a handle on what is wrong with your boy Malik's editing......oh look, while you were busy defending him, he got blocked, again.

That's seven blocks for personal attacks since January 2017.

After a certain point, it becomes obvious to EVERYONE when someone is perfectly happy being the Sarah Huckabee Sanders to the other person's Trump.