Lomax v. WikiMedia Foundation, Inc. et al

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Lomax v. WikiMedia Foundation, Inc. et al

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:06 pm

And so is it with all those wiki guys, i am sure Guido hates wikipedia just as much as I do, Oscar van dillen has fucked him where he could, but........... trough the backdoor he has to lie with them in bed. Hotel California at it's best.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:00 am

Back on topic.

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 00#p237183

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/rationalw ... st-4620585
Who are you, who are you suing, and why?
I wrote who I was suing, but, hey, some people are slow and anyone can fail to notice stuff. The WikiMedia Foundation, for libel by publishing a global ban. They have the right to ban me, but not to publish it, at least that is the legal issue I have raised. It has never been tested. I am Abd ul-Rahman Lomax, you can find me easily in Google,

Lets leave the Vig troll and Bee troll crap. This is the extreme weak point in the Lomax case for WMF. The publication on that list. Because, what else can be the reason than to hurt his reputation? Both Lomax and me doesn't belong on that list. In no way. Think what you think about him, but he is complete harmless. What other goal could it have? And, even if someone has done very wrong things I really doubt if it is allowed for a foundation as WMF to have such a name and shame list at all, but that is a other matter. In Europe with it's strict privacy rules for sure not but that is not where this trail is about.

WMF has to prove the use of this heavy tool what they have given in the hands of a clown like James Alexander was justified. They have to prove they did the right thing and it is absolute clear the judge will not accept the bullshit of trolly troll Vig of Bee, that is a illusion. And if WMF can't it is clear they have used it for a other purpose and are they deep, deep in legal trouble.

The lawyer they have is a highly professional and skilled lawyer and he is absolute able to filter forum bull shit out of real arguments. Because he has to substitute his arguments in a court.
And I am thinking to contract him but I will first discus this with my legal advisers. Because, as far as I have understand are both Lomax and me after justice, not after causing a tremendous lot of chaos. Otherwise I had started a European law case long before.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:47 am

What is also worth to mention is there are about 30 of the Wikipedia's editors, 0.0001 per cent of the site’s 30 million total, global banned. I often noticed a SanFanBan is much rarer than the Nobel Price.
Well, in my opinion WMF must have a dammed good reason to put someone on this name and shame list with his username what leads very easy to his real identity through Google. And I am still very curious what brought WMF to the decision to put two complete harmless older gentleman on this list. But I am sure in this trail we are going to hear the reason.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat May 04, 2019 12:15 am

It should really break me if Lomax won. I really hope he gets that 200 K, that should be the day of my life! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 23, 2019 8:27 am

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 00#p237991

WWHP wrote:Unlikely and unthinkable are not the same thing. ABD has a right to sue someone, so do I and a number of others. WMF suit is probably not going to work, everyone knows that, but it is a place to begin and get more attention to this crap.

Believe one thing of me. A European law case against WMF will work. It will be so effective that you will see only a mushroom at the other side of the ocean. WMF must solve this shit and learn a lesson out of it. They must find a solution with all the not deserved SanFanBan winners, not only with me. It is rediciles WMF has chosen to protect trolls in this way with SanFanBan's. I am glad there is a decent established law firm in the house, because for sure they understand this too and that a "atomic solution" is in no one his interest.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 23, 2019 9:37 am

WWHP wrote:
Is this going to be another one of those Wikipediocracy discussions where I come here in good faith and have to deal with a bunch of misinformed bullshit and snark from rude disgruntled asshat Wikipedia and rationalwiki editors?

Somey wrote"
I apologize for that, and it would certainly be better if everyone behaved in a more genteel fashion. But in addition to the points already made, you've had unrealistic expectations regarding this whole situation pretty much from Day One, and that can be a little frustrating for the rest of us.

just fuck of with your bullshit, Somey/jack. Your "guests" are just a bunch of autistic internet trolls and you know that dammed wel, WWHP is complete right.

But what about if I should call Monday Jones Day Amsterdam to see if we can work something out? i mean a total solution for the whole SanFanBan problems and I swear that will be confidential and I will not record it? i am a gentlemen, Somey, you know that and I will keep my word. Think about it! Just to end this holy fuck because it leads us nowhere except to a digital inferno with all that law cases. This must stop so we all can go on with our life.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 23, 2019 9:51 pm

@Vig, If I do so I just do that, fucking shithead. Not your business. Thank you for posting my proposal on WO by the way.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 23, 2019 10:32 pm

By the way Vig, instate of showing us you had again forgotten to take your daily dosis Zyprexa it would be nice if you told us what your role was in that blunder SanFanBans and why legal Wikipedia Bart run to you on WO. Bart refuse now to answer any question about that . Strange for a person who was spamming my mailbox all the time with wikishit like he did.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri May 24, 2019 8:22 am

Vigilant wrote:Random Dutch mental patient makes an unsolicited call to the Amsterdam office about a case in the US office and who is not a party to the US case...

Nice for your google translate, Vig, Wat niet is kan nog komen, and for the rest see Dysk his discord.

Somey wrote:Why make a reference to me, though? Does he think I have any influence over who gets banned by the WMF and how they go about it? I mean, come on - it's been weeks since I was in charge of that stuff.

No, I don't think you have anything to do with that blunder SanFanBan's Jake, but to deliver a message like this to right place you are exact the right person.

Jake wrote:And I actually don't know that he's a gentleman - I'm not saying he isn't the type to "keep his word," but where I come from, gentlemen don't disparage women on public forums for no legitimate reason. (Maybe they do in the Netherlands, though.)

In Holland we have a very healthy man-woman relation, Jake. Man and woman live together, work together, have fun together and fuck together what is also fun for both genders. And we don't need here some shitty American foundation with a few shitty gender lady's to tell us how we should change that. Lying and trolling gender woman who are not what you should call the top segment of there female gender pool and who are not very represented for there gender. If all Dutch woman where like them we didn't need any contraceptive here and I should immigrate instantly to Athos, the monk republic in North Greece where only man are welcome. In short, yes, in Holland is the way I am thinking and talking complete normal for both genders.

Dysk on Discord wrote:Things related to the digital single market rules

Such as their use of cookies.
And their record of IP addresses.
Untrained checkusers without data protection licenses.
The cu-wiki and the related fishbowls where they store secret files.
Generally, privacy related stuff that they ought to have dealt with by now.

+ Defamation, a crime, and shitting with CC licenses what also might be a crime. Could this be something to discuss with them? Or not? What do you think, Jack? Or is Vig right, is it this a idea of some mental ill person?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri May 24, 2019 9:34 am

Kumioko wrote:
Everyone knows you're secretly Jimbo. :lol:

Poet wrote:
Come off it. When has Mr Midsize ever claimed to be the Sole Flounder of this site?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: