Fuck off, Vigilant

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Fuck off, Vigilant

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 16, 2019 2:47 pm

'm sure even Abd isn't dumb enough to have that madman in court with him.
Pretty sure Martin couldn't raise the money to get to California anyway.
I highly doubt there's a big market for women peeing dioramas in that scale.

If we're really lucky, the newly elected government of whatever shithole country he lives in will provide him with a one way airfare so he can testify.

*Vig.......... Wake up! EUROPEAN ELECTIONS! Europe! We don't get a new government. We vote national for the Euro Parlement. Not for the national parlement!

*Vig...........PENSION. And I still working a few ours in my one firm a week because I like it . But LGB TRAINS= is hobby, just for fun. That peeing woman was small a joke, ha, ha, ha. Because madam gender is always talking about peeing woman. You got it?

Jezus christ, I didn't know guys with a IQ of 80 where able to switch a computer on and off. Jesus what are you stupide, Vig, really unbelievable.

Of course no one has to travel to the States to testify, idiot. I don't say I will do, but you can always declare what you have to declare in a Dutch lawyers office to a Dutch lawyer, that't complete legal for America, you complete fool! You don't have to appear in person.
Even a digital connection is in Holland accepted, about America I don't know. Do you know this Dysk? Is that accept in a American court?

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Tue May 28, 2019 5:50 am

Hah, just noticed this thread.

Please continue, Graaf.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue May 28, 2019 8:31 am

Ach, De Kolonel was so friendly to write a article about me with sources, I will ask him if he will be so kind to translate it in English. I was a pretty good editor who dared to say the Dutch chapters was partying with the WMF money and only supporting lazy copy-past writers. It is a huge scandal what has happed!
Every decent user of WP-NL has left. Nothing is left except a few autistic bot writers who are storing in that way all kind of private info in the poor secured WMF servers. Because, I think Vig played a act but how is it possible he has noticed and has knowledge of confidential material from the Duch wikipedia community? It must be stored by unauthorised persons in there servers and in that way WMF has proved broken the European regulation again. Like they always do.
They belong in a European prison.

In Dutch

https://nl.everybodywiki.com/Graaf_Statler

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed May 29, 2019 6:27 am

Vig wrote:I eagerly await your legal service.

Tell us more about the stupid shit you did while having your psychotic break.

P.S. When are you going back to Holland?
P.P.S. I'm starting to think this is the only form of attention you get...

Graaf wrote:He can be prosecuted in both in America and Holland.

And not only you.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed May 29, 2019 9:18 am

I eagerly await your legal service.

I hope I don't have to explane you as a native English speaker the difference between prosecuted and suing someone. I have expanded you before what legal systems that strange third world country with that guys on clogs and windmills has and how deep there legal arm can reach in your safe America. So my advise too you is just to shut up if you don't want to risk to see the next European song contest on Dutch soil. The only one who you can hit with your shit is yourself and not me, you idiot.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed May 29, 2019 3:56 pm

So, you claim that a District Court judge, in a civil case in Massachusetts, will refer criminal charges against me, presumably to the California District Attorney(?) or a US Attorney's office, as an uninvolved and unknown person in regards to this civil action, for presumably violating a rumored Dutch medical privacy law against the wishes of another uninvolved and unknown third party, who is a foreign national not resident in the US, on the hearsay of Abd, a well known net.kook who filed pro se?

Isn't mister vig not mixing a few things up? Continental European law and American common law? Mixing a Dutch court and the District Court judge, in a civil case in Massachusetts? Just a question, Vig.
With the American legal system am I not so familiar Vig, that was the reason why I refer you again to Dysk his Discord.
Any other questions about the European legal system?
And was the first part not about your speculation I would witness in Massachusetts what I told you i would not do? Some hypothetical delusion and where I should be legal killed by the Jones Day attorney who was wave around with the prints of the postings of a certan Vig of WO in some killing cross examination? And is there really not some clinic to help you in the surrounding where you are living or do you accept my offer to fly some Dutch doctors in to support there colleges in the clinics in the surrounding of LA?
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Wed May 29, 2019 4:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed May 29, 2019 4:12 pm

He vig, just a small question, you are computer engineer is't it? Are you screwing you computer engineer work in the same chaotic way up? And do you still have a job?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed May 29, 2019 4:38 pm

Pffffff, hard such a 1-0-0-0-0-0 brain....... :mrgreen:

well look, vig.

I hope I don't have to explane you as a native English speaker the difference between prosecuted and suing someone. I have expanded you before what legal systems that strange third world country with that guys on clogs and windmills has and how deep there legal arm can reach in your safe America. So my advise too you is just to shut up if you don't want to risk to see the next European song contest on Dutch soil. The only one who you can hit with your shit is yourself and not me, you idiot.

This was because you claimed this:
I eagerly await your legal service.
Tell us more about the stupid shit you did while having your psychotic break.

P.S. When are you going back to Holland?
P.P.S. I'm starting to think this is the only form of attention you get...

This was because you started to speculate I should withnes in the Lomax sue. Complete fantasy of you.

Because, if Lomax brings this up in his law case it wouldn't surprise me if the judge want to have a little chat with both me and mister Vigilant. And for sure she will follow the opinion of professional doctors and not the "original research" of a few privacy leaking wikiidiots I can guarantee you. And for sure she will come to the conclusion American laws are broken.

You talking about other autistic guy's Vig? You are yourself autistic like hell and here is the evidence! You don't see comnnections and mix anything up my friend! You are a stupide autistic blundering computer engineer, and that is the true, mister big mouth!