Various opinions on gun control

Discussion of cultural, religious, political or irrational subjects of any type, such as UFOs, wacko cults, mad dictators, horrible cult bands, ridiculous publications, whatever
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Various opinions on gun control

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:59 am

Well mam, that is just..... how shall I say it.....well, that is just your opinion man.

Qwerty
Sucks

Post by Qwerty » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:39 am

Graaf Statler wrote:Well mam, that is just..... how shall I say it.....well, that is just your opinion man.

That's an unfortunate response. You guys are just talking to each other all the time, when your mission is supposed to be reaching out to a world that doesn't really know what Wikipedia is about. How do you achieve that mission when you talk in terms only Wikipedians can understand? I haven't contributed or even looked at Wikipedia in ten years, so I can't contribute much to your continual rectal probe of WP's inner workings. All the same, I thought I had some kind of duty to the public to involve myself in some kind of anti-Wikipedia campaign, because I know from personal experience how loathsome that place can be. Not being up to date with all the gossip, I have confined myself to the secondary threads like this one, which are the threads the general public can latch onto without difficulty. But your series of smart-arse responses pretty much spells the end of that. To those of you who actually have a sense of mission, and enough common sense to know that you are achieving nothing here, except wasting precious breath talking to the converted (I'm almost out of breath myself with these posts), good luck in finding some better way to get your message out. This advice is a waste of breath too but it will put the candle out. :)

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:09 am

Well, if you don't like the place here just fuck off I would say. Take or leave it, literally.