View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 1:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Lomax v. WikiMedia Foundation, Inc. et al 

And so is it with all those wiki guys, i am sure Guido hates wikipedia just as much as I do, Oscar van dillen has fucked him where he could, but........... trough the backdoor he has to lie with them in bed. Hotel California at it's best.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:06 am

Back on topic.

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 00#p237183

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/rationalw ... st-4620585
Quote:
Who are you, who are you suing, and why?
Quote:
I wrote who I was suing, but, hey, some people are slow and anyone can fail to notice stuff. The WikiMedia Foundation, for libel by publishing a global ban. They have the right to ban me, but not to publish it, at least that is the legal issue I have raised. It has never been tested. I am Abd ul-Rahman Lomax, you can find me easily in Google,

Lets leave the Vig troll and Bee troll crap. This is the extreme weak point in the Lomax case for WMF. The publication on that list. Because, what else can be the reason than to hurt his reputation? Both Lomax and me doesn't belong on that list. In no way. Think what you think about him, but he is complete harmless. What other goal could it have? And, even if someone has done very wrong things I really doubt if it is allowed for a foundation as WMF to have such a name and shame list at all, but that is a other matter. In Europe with it's strict privacy rules for sure not but that is not where this trail is about.

WMF has to prove the use of this heavy tool what they have given in the hands of a clown like James Alexander was justified. They have to prove they did the right thing and it is absolute clear the judge will not accept the bullshit of trolly troll Vig of Bee, that is a illusion. And if WMF can't it is clear they have used it for a other purpose and are they deep, deep in legal trouble.

The lawyer they have is a highly professional and skilled lawyer and he is absolute able to filter forum bull shit out of real arguments. Because he has to substitute his arguments in a court.
And I am thinking to contract him but I will first discus this with my legal advisers. Because, as far as I have understand are both Lomax and me after justice, not after causing a tremendous lot of chaos. Otherwise I had started a European law case long before.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:00 am

What is also worth to mention is there are about 30 of the Wikipedia's editors, 0.0001 per cent of the site’s 30 million total, global banned. I often noticed a SanFanBan is much rarer than the Nobel Price.
Well, in my opinion WMF must have a dammed good reason to put someone on this name and shame list with his username what leads very easy to his real identity through Google. And I am still very curious what brought WMF to the decision to put two complete harmless older gentleman on this list. But I am sure in this trail we are going to hear the reason.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:47 am

It should really break me if Lomax won. I really hope he gets that 200 K, that should be the day of my life! :lol: :lol: :lol:

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Fri May 03, 2019 4:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5