View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 12:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Fuck off, Vigilant 

Quote:
'm sure even Abd isn't dumb enough to have that madman in court with him.
Pretty sure Martin couldn't raise the money to get to California anyway.
I highly doubt there's a big market for women peeing dioramas in that scale.

If we're really lucky, the newly elected government of whatever shithole country he lives in will provide him with a one way airfare so he can testify.

*Vig.......... Wake up! EUROPEAN ELECTIONS! Europe! We don't get a new government. We vote national for the Euro Parlement. Not for the national parlement!

*Vig...........PENSION. And I still working a few ours in my one firm a week because I like it . But LGB TRAINS= is hobby, just for fun. That peeing woman was small a joke, ha, ha, ha. Because madam gender is always talking about peeing woman. You got it?

Jezus christ, I didn't know guys with a IQ of 80 where able to switch a computer on and off. Jesus what are you stupide, Vig, really unbelievable.

Of course no one has to travel to the States to testify, idiot. I don't say I will do, but you can always declare what you have to declare in a Dutch lawyers office to a Dutch lawyer, that't complete legal for America, you complete fool! You don't have to appear in person.
Even a digital connection is in Holland accepted, about America I don't know. Do you know this Dysk? Is that accept in a American court?

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Thu May 16, 2019 6:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2